Young Island

Old January 6th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Young Island

gud letz chang, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:18:41 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

minesef iz gonna get one of doze drinkeez, where iz we stayin aniway,

Tiger,
who just now remfured ta azk diz queskin of hiz organized wifekitty

All ov da winked kitties haff suites, and dere are lotsa rooms fur
one two or four kittiesfor da single kitties, an sum of da bigger
roomz haff slidink walls, so dat dere cud effen be an eight kitty
room!

I finks da Inspektor haz da rite idea! Letz get changed, den joyne
dem on da beech unner an umbrella. We can awl haff doze piney-apple,
nip-rum an coconut drinkees in da shell wif da liddle umbrellaz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/5/2007 8:10:46 PM

Old January 6th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

I bet won of thuh chefs could purrpare it wunderfully.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat iz a gud idermint, wonner ifin der willz be a chef ta cookit or

ifin
maybe jocko willz kukit, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
I kant wate! Weel get a hundrid pound toona an share him wif

effurywon!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we hazint efur didit bute me anna lucy iz gonna tryit, Chester
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau wrote in

message
On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 10:13:11 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat wrote:

TV, shall we explore the island a bit, and maybe find

ourselves a
few
snacks before we check into our suite?

Cleo

Ahhh, I fink zat Bridget and myownself weel stretch owt on zee

beech
under won ov zose umbrellaz and enjoy some ov zose piney-apple

and
coconut nip-rum drinkees!

Buttid tomorrow zat fishink boat luks interestink - haz anykitty
effur fished fur zee toona fishey??
--
à bientôt,

Jacques
1/5/2007 3:48:45 PM

Old January 6th 07, 07:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
[Most kitties are on deck, relaxing after dinner, when the Captain's
voice comes over the sound system]

"Greetinks, kittiez, the MV Purrbearer is now rounding St. Vincent
Island, and we will be mooring at Young Island in a few minutes. Owr
staff iz reddy to take yourownselves and your luggage to shore in
tenders; the ship will remain in the harbour fur your stay. Thank you
for comink aboard, and I hope that you have enjoyed your voyage."

[With that, a small green island, framed by the setting sun, can be
seen in the turquoise waters. Palm trees and rows and rows of colorful
flowers can be seen, and the scent of Jasmine and Bougainvillea waft
onto the ship. Kitties can be seen running and playing on the beach,
and a jet-ski zips by and an Orange Mackerel Tabbie waves at the
kitties on the ship!]

Much pleasant meowing is heard, as the kitties get ready to
disembark...

Kum mon Sunnydance, letz get onshore!!! I wanna lay on da saynd an
hav da sun bake mine furrz. I juzt luff da woorrmth ov it...dun't yu?
An wud yu purrleeze ordur me a Purrnah Catloda, eggstra kreem?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 6th 07, 09:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Hi purrtunia, Haf yourself seen rebecca anna her kompozer kitty furnd? Tiger
wonner where dat pair haz getted off to/// smilez to hizownsef

Old January 6th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Purroboboblee ondek, ur in da liberry ur moozik ruum.
--
Pitô.ônya not wanting tu appear catteee

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
[Most kitties are on deck, relaxing after dinner, when the Captain's
voice comes over the sound system]
snippity snip

Old January 6th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

It will bee effun tastyer knoweing dat we caut it.

I bett a bigbigg toona can put up a fite. We mite haf owr wurk cut out
fur us!

Lucy

gud idermint, Chester

Old January 6th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Yes, letz go, it lukz funfun, an I luvz lyin in da sun, too! I will hab da
kabana kittee bring ussez a ekstrabig Purrnah Catloda wif two strawz.

Sundance

Old January 7th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez anna i betz you iz veri strong so we kan getit, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
It will bee effun tastyer knoweing dat we caut it.

I bett a bigbigg toona can put up a fite. We mite haf owr wurk cut out
fur us!

Lucy

gud idermint, Chester

Old January 7th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 22:50:17 GMT, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

Yes, letz go, it lukz funfun, an I luvz lyin in da sun, too! I will hab da
kabana kittee bring ussez a ekstrabig Purrnah Catloda wif two strawz.

Sundance

[Many kitties are on the beach, drinking tropical nip-drinks under
umbrellas, on beach-chairs or just walking along the water's edge...]

Hihi Sundance! [waves a paw]

Dese Purrnah Koladaz is gud, izn't dey?

[a melodic tinkling is heard, and draws closer. A small group of
longhair kitties, their long furs braided into dreadlocks appear]

Look gize! An all-kitty steel-drum band!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/7/2007 12:02:55 PM