Ice Skatink in Mew Yawk

Old December 12th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Ice Skatink in Mew Yawk

Meow Kitties,

Well, itz Kissamouse tyme, an dat bigbig twee iz
lited in Rockyfeller center

http://www.flickr.com/photos/officialstation/318158064/

http://manhattan.about.com/od/histor...ogallery_2.htm

so letz get owr ice skatez, port to Mew Yawk City
an haff a nyce evenink ob ice skatink in fwont ob
da twee!

Tiger, mine luff, iz yoo reddy?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/11/2009 7:21:59 PM
Old December 12th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

http://manhattan.about.com/od/histor...photogallery_2...

* * * * so letz get owr ice skatez, port to Mew Yawk City
an haff a nyce evenink ob ice skatink in fwont ob
da twee!

* * * * Tiger, mine luff, iz yoo reddy?

Wascal consults with Missy and they fit out the red Jeep-fingy with
heated cuddly-seats and binkies, a cattelite radio with seasonal music
and a (cat-suitable) hot choklit dispensur. Then he ports over to Ms.
Piglett's place

"I gno yoor meowmie haz been sik butted I hop yoons an wun or boff ub
yoor frinz can joyne uz on a gnite ub skating in Mew York Sity."

--
Wascal
Old December 12th 09, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Pit2nya putz on hur fake furz kote, hat an mittinz, and portz offur tu
free Sundance furra wyle.

Old December 12th 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett moans to herself, I juz knu he wud be gud ad diz skatink fingie.

Yez Wascal, we will join urselfz. I duzen kno much bout diz but am willink
ta learn.

Willow already has her skates and a warm scarf and ready to go.

O T picks up the cat a phone, "Harri mine dear iz u redi ta go skatink?"
Will u pik myselfz up on da way? He thinks to himself, OH DEAR did I just
say dat, no telling how we willz get dere.

Old December 12th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 11, 10:48*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglett moans to herself, I juz knu he wud be gud ad diz skatink fingie.

Yez Wascal, we will join urselfz. *I duzen kno much bout diz but am willink
ta learn.

Yoo will dew finefine. Anykitty hoo dances wike yoo dew shud hav a fin
tim on skayts.

Willow already has her skates and a warm scarf and ready to go.

Gudgud.

O T picks up the cat a phone, *"Harri mine dear iz u redi ta go skatink?"
Will u pik myselfz up on da way? *He thinks to himself, OH DEAR did I just
say dat, no telling how we willz get dere.

fixes OT with an ironic look WEE is ridin wiff Missy. Lif is neffer
eez. claps a frenly paw on OT's shoulder

Then he stops and purrs at Granby and takes his leave

--
Wascal

Old December 12th 09, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Sweetee! Yoo luka furry nice! Ize reddy to go skatin wif yurownself: I will
ware my kumfy winter swetter.

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow Kitties,

Well, itz Kissamouse tyme, an dat bigbig twee iz
lited in Rockyfeller center

http://www.flickr.com/photos/officialstation/318158064/

http://manhattan.about.com/od/histor...ogallery_2.htm

so letz get owr ice skatez, port to Mew Yawk City
an haff a nyce evenink ob ice skatink in fwont ob
da twee!

Tiger, mine luff, iz yoo reddy?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

â?oI love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.â?
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/11/2009 7:21:59 PM

Old December 12th 09, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:28:23 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Oh, guddy, I haz bin praktissin myown spinz an stuf. I wunner if Hercule kan
ice skate.

Rebecca

[a porter twinkles, and a sleek brown cat steps
out, ice skates in paw]

Bon swar, petite chou!

Shall we joyne zee ofurz in Mew Yawk? And zen we
could stroll down fifth abenyoo and window shop! I
luffs da toy trainz in da windowz!!!!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old December 12th 09, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:45:11 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Wascal consults with Missy and they fit out the red Jeep-fingy with
heated cuddly-seats and binkies, a cattelite radio with seasonal music
and a (cat-suitable) hot choklit dispensur. Then he ports over to Ms.
Piglett's place

[A petite Purrsian with a furry hat and mittens is
lacing up her ice skates, and waves to the red
jeep-fingy and the other arriving kitties]

Meow, yoo gize! Glad to see dat so menny ob youcan
make it! After we dkatez, we can sit at da owtdoor
cafe and order warm drinkees and treets an den go
fur a stroll down Fiff Abenyoo to luk at awl ob da
winno displayz!

Tiger! Where iz yourownself!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/12/2009 1:13:11 PM
Old December 12th 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ohhhh ohhh methinkz Gramby forgotted to poast dat stormmee's puter waqz
aktink up againz. Piglet glareing at Gramby
.. .