Ice Skatink in Mew Yawk

Old December 13th 09, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Ice Skatink in Mew Yawk

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 13:03:37 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Ohhhh ohhh methinkz Gramby forgotted to poast dat stormmee's puter waqz
aktink up againz. Piglet glareing at Gramby

Duz dis mmen dat I hafts port ofur to Illinoise
and wap Anti Soft in da hed?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/13/2009 3:46:30 PM
Old December 14th 09, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

So dat iz wy wee habbent hurd frum hurownself?
Mosey poots on his skates n triez tew stand upn fayles...mrrrrrt..I gots ta
git reel gudgud sew I kan go tew da Olympiz nex yeer n repreesunt da "Ew
Ssss uff Aay' in sum sportz. mrrrrrrrrt. I awreddy tryed thuh 'skeleton'
n thu tuboggin, n fayled on dem...n curllling iz gnot a sport I fink Iwill
twy speed skting or figur skayting
Pix hiiselF up n triez ugin...........
doze inny gurl kitty wanna be myown partnur???
weeeeeeeeee..i fink I gotz et...does a dubbl axl.
Meowmie wuz seeng a mooovee kalled Blades Of Glory on da
TV n was waffing sew hard..
Mosey
Ambassacat tew Catnada
Mimzy n Bobcat skate byeeeeeeee Hiiiiiiii dadeeeeeeeeee
wookeeee at usses...weeee dis is sew funfun

"Granby"
Ohhhh ohhh methinkz Gramby forgotted to poast dat stormmee's puter waqz
aktink up againz. Piglet glareing at Gramby
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:45:11 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Wascal consults with Missy and they fit out the red Jeep-fingy with
heated cuddly-seats and binkies, a cattelite radio with seasonal music
and a (cat-suitable) hot choklit dispensur. Then he ports over to Ms.
Piglett's place

[A petite Purrsian with a furry hat and mittens is
lacing up her ice skates, and waves to the red
jeep-fingy and the other arriving kitties]

Meow, yoo gize! Glad to see dat so menny ob youcan
make it! After we dkatez, we can sit at da owtdoor
cafe and order warm drinkees and treets an den go
fur a stroll down Fiff Abenyoo to luk at awl ob da
winno displayz!

Tiger! Where iz yourownself!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/12/2009 1:13:11 PM

Old December 14th 09, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 13, 7:09*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
So dat iz wy wee habbent hurd frum hurownself?
Mosey poots on his skates n triez tew stand upn fayles...mrrrrrt..I gots ta
git reel gudgud sew I kan go tew da Olympiz nex yeer n repreesunt da "Ew
Ssss uff *Aay' in sum sportz. *mrrrrrrrrt. *I awreddy tryed thuh 'skeleton'
n thu tuboggin, n fayled on dem...n curllling iz gnot a sport *I fink Iwill
twy speed skting or figur skayting
Pix hiiselF up n triez ugin...........
doze inny gurl kitty wanna be myown partnur???
weeeeeeeeee..i fink I gotz et...does a dubbl axl.
Meowmie wuz seeng a mooovee kalled Blades Of Glory on da
TV n was waffing sew hard..
Mosey
Ambassacat tew Catnada
Mimzy n Bobcat skate byeeeeeeee Hiiiiiiii dadeeeeeeeeee
wookeeee at usses...weeee dis is sew funfun

Sew gwad yoo cud mak it. I wuz hopin yoo cud cum skate wiff usses if
your mommy cud spare yourseff. Wee iz all skatin in sirkuls an haffin
funfun. Miz Piglett is pickin it up reel kwik. Dey iz playin Christmas
Musik for usses.

--
Wascal
Old December 14th 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

On Dec 13, 7:09 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
[...]

Hiiihiiii Wascal
I hher da moozik..n iam habbin sew mutch funfun...wheeeee...
I lub diz.. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee...triez a twiiiiiirl...
Hiiiiiiihiiiiii Mz Piglett..skaytez over tew hur....
Mosey

Old December 14th 09, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

On Dec 13, 2:46*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 13:03:37 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Ohhhh ohhh methinkz Gramby forgotted to poast dat stormmee's puter waqz
aktink up againz. *Piglet glareing at Gramby

* * * * Duz dis mmen dat I hafts port ofur to Illinoise
and wap Anti Soft in da hed?
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

I'll go wif mew. I need fur Chester to go skateng wif all off us!

Lucy

Old December 14th 09, 12:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

So dat iz wy wee habbent hurd frum hurownself?
Mosey poots on his skates n triez tew stand upn fayles...mrrrrrt..I gots
ta git reel gudgud sew I kan go tew da Olympiz nex yeer n repreesunt da
"Ew
Ssss uff Aay' in sum sportz. mrrrrrrrrt. I awreddy tryed thuh
'skeleton'
n thu tuboggin, n fayled on dem...n curllling iz gnot a sport I fink
Iwill twy speed skting or figur skayting
Pix hiiselF up n triez ugin...........
doze inny gurl kitty wanna be myown partnur???
weeeeeeeeee..i fink I gotz et...does a dubbl axl.
Meowmie wuz seeng a mooovee kalled Blades Of Glory on da
TV n was waffing sew hard..
Mosey
Ambassacat tew Catnada
Mimzy n Bobcat skate byeeeeeeee Hiiiiiiii dadeeeeeeeeee
wookeeee at usses...weeee dis is sew funfun

"Granby"

Cats make great figure skaters! It's about always landing on their feet.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old December 14th 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"The Porter Cats"
On Dec 13, 2:46 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

Ohhhh ohhh methinkz Gramby forgotted to poast dat stormmee's puter waqz
aktink up againz. Piglet glareing at Gramby

Duz dis mmen dat I hafts port ofur to Illinoise
and wap Anti Soft in da hed?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I'll go wif mew. I need fur Chester to go skateng wif all off us!

Lucy

I will go wiff mew iffen datz umkay wiff yew !
Mosey