Ok komunitee we needz help--fast

Old December 16th 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ok komunitee we needz help--fast

Da dog kage iz in da laundri rum and in itself is a boycat. We duzen want
it here, NO NOT EVEN.

We feelz sorri for himself kauze he is a deaf kitty. He even looks like
Lewi D Cat (RB).

Anyways one of da menz at da faktoie wantz him. Gramby greed to keep him
for tu dayz. Hope dat izn lone enuf for her to get tached to him. He
hisses at uz and we hisses bak and gamby yells don do dat. O T not happy at
all. Me neither says Piglet. He can't haff mine fish tank says Willow as
she prances by.

Old December 16th 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

well you better akt realli upssetted or hersef willz be lettin himz stay...
anna besidez, ifin you wantsa kitty whut like lewi i willz mail yoursef
barbi, Trudi

--
Have a great day

Old December 17th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I don't want another cat but this one was dumped and was an inside cat, you
can tell by it's coat. Just horrible what people will do. I just hope the
guy's wife agrees. Purrs please.

Old December 17th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 16, 5:24*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Da dog kage iz in da laundri rum and in itself is a boycat. *We duzen want
it here, NO NOT EVEN.

We feelz sorri for himself kauze he is a deaf kitty. *He even looks like
Lewi D Cat (RB).

Anyways one of da menz at da faktoie wantz him. *Gramby greed to keep him
for tu dayz. *Hope dat izn lone enuf for her to get tached to him. *He
hisses at uz and we hisses bak and gamby yells don do dat. *O T not happy at
all. Me neither says Piglet. *He can't haff mine fish tank says Willow as
she prances by.

Bee GNISE. Hee iz onwee gonna be dere four a cuppla yeerz, I meen
DAYS. Yoo can prakise yooor hissing butted keep it too a dull ror, as
Uncl Bill sez.

Purrs for da kittee to haff a forefffur hom. An GNOT yoor hom.

--
Maggy May four her Hous

Old December 17th 09, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_7_]

Stormmmee wrote:
well you better akt realli upssetted or hersef willz be lettin himz stay...
anna besidez, ifin you wantsa kitty whut like lewi i willz mail yoursef
barbi, Trudi

When you "mail barbi", you'd better make sure she can breathe... and
that you have enough toonaz to get her to where ever you're "mailing"
her to.

--- Unca Cory, slowly tappin' mine fut...

Old December 17th 09, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

da truf iz dat ifin soft kuld finda rite home furri anna soft wuld drife
hersef der, butted her iza veri spekal kittee anna needsa onli home like i
duzint soft sayed her kant haf no hoomin small kittemz or doggiez efur...
so i thinkz her will hasta stay here, now MH kan go anna life wif unca bill
anna himz wuild be fine wiffa doggiez anna ofur kitteez... anna furri wuld
drif him to foxwoodz, err i meanz new hafin alzo, Trudi

--
Have a great day

Old December 17th 09, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Granby wrote:

Da dog kage iz in da laundri rum and in itself is a boycat. We duzen want
it here, NO NOT EVEN.

We feelz sorri for himself kauze he is a deaf kitty. He even looks like
Lewi D Cat (RB).

Anyways one of da menz at da faktoie wantz him. Gramby greed to keep him
for tu dayz. Hope dat izn lone enuf for her to get tached to him. He
hisses at uz and we hisses bak and gamby yells don do dat. O T not happy
at
all. Me neither says Piglet. He can't haff mine fish tank says Willow as
she prances by.

All I can do is purrr.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old December 17th 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 17, 2:16*am, "Stormmmee" wrote:
da truf iz dat ifin soft kuld finda rite home furri anna soft wuld drife
hersef der, butted her iza veri spekal kittee anna needsa onli home like i
duzint *soft sayed her kant haf no hoomin small kittemz or doggiez efur...
so i thinkz her will hasta stay here, now MH kan go anna life wif unca bill
anna himz wuild be fine wiffa doggiez anna ofur kitteez... anna furri wuld
drif him to foxwoodz, err i meanz new hafin alzo, Trudi

Wen dew hee arrife?
arranging some binkees for him

--
Missy, smiling and giggling

--

Stormmmee wrote:
well you better akt realli upssetted or hersef willz be lettin himz
stay... anna besidez, ifin you wantsa kitty whut like lewi i willz mail
yoursef barbi, Trudi

When you "mail barbi", you'd better make sure she can breathe... and that
you have enough toonaz to get her to where ever you're "mailing" her to..

--- Unca Cory, slowly tappin' mine fut...- Hide quoted text -