Tiger smiles

Old December 9th 07, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Tiger smiles

Who says that cats don't smile? I caught Tiger in one of his good
moods!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...e=0&re s=high

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old December 9th 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when ---MIKE--- wrote:
Who says that cats don't smile? I caught Tiger in one of his good
moods!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...&p=3D76023549=
&Sequence=3D0&res=3Dhigh

After pasting the loooong url back together because it splits into three
parts on my browser, I get "no such user'.

Also could you please use tinyurl.com?

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old December 9th 07, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when ---MIKE--- wrote:
Who says that cats don't smile? I caught Tiger in one of his good
moods!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...&p=3D76023549=
&Sequence=3D0&res=3Dhigh

After pasting the loooong url back together because it splits into
three parts on my browser, I get "no such user'.

Also could you please use tinyurl.com?

Mark Edwards

http://tinyurl.com/39kmzd

What's going on with your housing situation, Mark?

Jill

Old December 9th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Mark Edwards asked:

could you please use tinyurl.com?

I have never used tinyurl. How do I do it?

Old December 9th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

---MIKE--- wrote:
Who says that cats don't smile? I caught Tiger in one of his good
moods!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...e=0&re s=high

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

That needs a lolcat caption. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 9th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Mark Edwards asked:

could you please use tinyurl.com?

I tried the tinyurl but Epson would not accept it. Sorry.

Old December 9th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=3D1777604&a=3D13746147&p=3D76023549=&Sequen ce=3D0&res=3Dhigh
After pasting the loooong url back together because it splits into three
parts on my browser, I get "no such user'.

I got "Sorry, the Web page address for this picture is no longer working"

Also could you please use tinyurl.com?

When people do that, it would help if they said what the hosting site
was. For me Webshots and Flickr don't work, Photobucket does, and I'd
want to know in advance if I was going to waste my time.

Old December 9th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

it works just fine. The URL quoted in Jack's post has something wrong
with it. Tiger is sleeping on my lap right now so I can't check it.

Old December 9th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Who says that cats don't smile? I caught Tiger in one of his good
moods!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...e=0&re s=high

Awwwww! How sweet is *that*!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 9th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

The URL that Mark had was incorrect. There were 5 "3D's and one extra
"=" that got in somehow. I will try the original to see if a tinyurl
will work.