the fascinating odors on my left forearm

Old October 21st 04, 12:15 PM

Default the fascinating odors on my left forearm

I went to see a movie tonight with a friend. When I got home, Smudge seemed
fascinated with my left forearm. She kept sniffing it. Later, Roxy did the
same thing. Couldn't figure it out - what was so exciting about my left arm?
Apparently, my right arm didn't have the same allure. I tried to see whether
Smudge would sniff it with the same intensity, but she wasn't interested.

Then it hit me. The friend I saw the movie with has 6 cats. She sat on my
left. My left forearm was up against her cat-fur-covered clothing for 2 hours,
absorbing its fascinating odors while we watched the film. Ah ha - mystery
solved.

Joyce
Old October 22nd 04, 02:08 AM
Enfilade

Kumani is particularly attracted to my cammo pants, kneading them and
sleeping on them whenever she can reach them, and climbing up my leg
if I'm wearing them.

Battle Cat indeed!

--Fil

Old October 22nd 04, 03:20 AM
Mischief

My cats go nuts whenever I vome home from the clinic, or even from
school, after handling all the animals. My shoes, scrubs and skin
have to be thoroughly inspected.

Sometimes I'll take my scrub shirt and just lay it out on the floor so
they can sniff it. Then Mischief flops down on it.

Kristi