My oops

Old April 27th 13, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default My oops

The raccoon who comes out for cat food is getting slightly tamer (No, I
am NOT going to try petting him!).

Now, when I come out with the day's helping of catfood, instead of
running away and waiting for me to put out a share for him, if I hold
the box of food out to him, he reaches in, takes a double pawful, and
walks away munching on it until I get over to his personal flat rock. I
then put down a serving for him (mostly to keep him away from the cats).

Tonight, he even rubbed against my leg (!!). Uh oh.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
Old April 27th 13, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 4/26/2013 8:48 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:
The raccoon who comes out for cat food is getting slightly tamer (No, I
am NOT going to try petting him!).

Now, when I come out with the day's helping of catfood, instead of
running away and waiting for me to put out a share for him, if I hold
the box of food out to him, he reaches in, takes a double pawful, and
walks away munching on it until I get over to his personal flat rock. I
then put down a serving for him (mostly to keep him away from the cats).

Tonight, he even rubbed against my leg (!!). Uh oh.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Raccoons are amazingly bold. Be careful!

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old April 27th 13, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 4/27/2013 1:45 AM, Cheryl wrote:
On 4/26/2013 8:48 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:
The raccoon who comes out for cat food is getting slightly tamer (No, I
am NOT going to try petting him!).

Now, when I come out with the day's helping of catfood, instead of
running away and waiting for me to put out a share for him, if I hold
the box of food out to him, he reaches in, takes a double pawful, and
walks away munching on it until I get over to his personal flat rock. I
then put down a serving for him (mostly to keep him away from the cats).

Tonight, he even rubbed against my leg (!!). Uh oh.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Raccoons are amazingly bold. Be careful!

Yep. They're the reason I haven't been able to keep a bird feeder.
They tear them down and break them. So I stopped trying and just
scatter seed on the patio in the winter. One night I heard a noise. I
flipped on the outside light and found *five* raccoons staring in at me
through the glass window! "Hey, got any food?" LOL Sorry guys, I'm not
opening this door!

Jill
Old April 27th 13, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:48:53 -0500, Mark Edwards
wrote:
The raccoon who comes out for cat food is getting slightly tamer (No, I
am NOT going to try petting him!).

Now, when I come out with the day's helping of catfood, instead of
running away and waiting for me to put out a share for him, if I hold
the box of food out to him, he reaches in, takes a double pawful, and
walks away munching on it until I get over to his personal flat rock. I
then put down a serving for him (mostly to keep him away from the cats).

Tonight, he even rubbed against my leg (!!). Uh oh.

Maybe it's that escaped pet raccoon again!
Old April 28th 13, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

wrote:
The raccoon who comes out for cat food is getting slightly tamer (No, I
am NOT going to try petting him!).

Now, when I come out with the day's helping of catfood, instead of
running away and waiting for me to put out a share for him, if I hold
the box of food out to him, he reaches in, takes a double pawful, and
walks away munching on it until I get over to his personal flat rock. I
then put down a serving for him (mostly to keep him away from the cats).

Tonight, he even rubbed against my leg (!!). Uh oh.

Maybe it's that escaped pet raccoon again!

You just made me think of that eyeglasses commercial where the woman
lets the raccoon in the house thinking it's her cat. "come snuggle with
mommy!" LOL

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old April 28th 13, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 20:06:04 -0400, Cheryl wrote:
You just made me think of that eyeglasses commercial where the woman
lets the raccoon in the house thinking it's her cat. "come snuggle with
mommy!" LOL

It must've been quite a while ago, because I remember that commerical too!
Old April 28th 13, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:
The raccoon who comes out for cat food is getting slightly tamer (No, I
am NOT going to try petting him!).

Now, when I come out with the day's helping of catfood, instead of
running away and waiting for me to put out a share for him, if I hold
the box of food out to him, he reaches in, takes a double pawful, and
walks away munching on it until I get over to his personal flat rock. I
then put down a serving for him (mostly to keep him away from the cats).

Tonight, he even rubbed against my leg (!!). Uh oh.

Maybe it's that escaped pet raccoon again!

You just made me think of that eyeglasses commercial where the woman
lets the raccoon in the house thinking it's her cat. "come snuggle with
mommy!" LOL

As commercials go, that was one of the best!

Jill
Old April 28th 13, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Takayuki wrote:
On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 20:06:04 -0400, Cheryl wrote:
You just made me think of that eyeglasses commercial where the woman
lets the raccoon in the house thinking it's her cat. "come snuggle with
mommy!" LOL

It must've been quite a while ago, because I remember that commerical too!

They're still airing it from time to time, here in Arizona. (I know the
actors get residuals for repeats, wonder if the animals do, too?)
Old April 29th 13, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.music.classical,alt.horror,soc.retirement,aus.politics
ПеаБраин

Default Fraud in the 2008 Presidential election

On Apr 28, 2:52*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Election fraud in the 2008 Presidential election

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...ntial-campaign

Your account or Internet address has exceeded our posting limit at
this time, please try again later.

If you believe this is an error, please contact Google Support.
Old April 29th 13, 11:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.music.classical,alt.horror,soc.retirement,aus.politics
BIG BIRD

wrote:

Election fraud in the 2008 Presidential election

let me check,

we won and you lost right ?

so what's the problem you whining, dick suckin, hillbilly bitch ??

you hillbillies are perpetual losers,

God hates you

Oops! Gandalf Cat community 1 June 15th 09 06:48 AM
Oops! sam Cat anecdotes 9 June 25th 07 11:32 PM
Oops I did it again [email protected] Cat anecdotes 10 October 15th 05 08:11 PM
oops Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 4 August 12th 05 05:03 AM