Dave G in USA - purrs needed.

Old October 30th 03, 11:09 PM
Yowie

Default Dave G in USA - purrs needed.

I am forwarding this message on from Dave Gerecke, as he's too busy to post
right now.

If you could meet up with him, even for a few minutes, he'd be delighted.
But even if you can't, purrs for his father to come through the surgery with
flying colours and for a safe trip for Dave would be very welcome.

He will try to check his e-mail from time to time, but is unlikely to have
access to the group while he's in the States.

Dave's message follows
Yowie

I will be traveling from Melbourne to St Louis on the 3rd of Nov.
My father is having cardiac surgery on Wednesday.
Time will be short at the stop overs but anyone is welcome to wave or
have photos taken
dave

Plans are below.
12:55 PM Depart Melbourne on United Airlines flight UA816
Economy class
Terminal: International Terminal
Stopover: Sydney
Aircraft: Boeing 747 400
Flying time: 16HR 45MIN
Airline Reference: W5KKPU

10:40 AM Arrive in Los Angeles
Terminal: Terminal 6

1:00 PM Depart Los Angeles on United Airlines flight UA128
Economy class
Terminal: Terminal 7
Aircraft: Airbus A319
Flying time: 04HR 03MIN
Airline Reference: W5KKPU

7:03 PM Arrive in Chicago Ohare
Terminal: Terminal 1

7:50 PM Depart Chicago Ohare on United Airlines flight UA1433
Economy class
Terminal: Terminal 1
Aircraft: Boeing 737 500
Flying time: 01HR 22MIN
Airline Reference: W5KKPU

9:12 PM Arrive in St Louis Intl
Terminal: Main Terminal

Old October 31st 03, 12:24 AM
Tanada

Yowie wrote:

Dave's message follows
Yowie

I will be traveling from Melbourne to St Louis on the 3rd of Nov.
My father is having cardiac surgery on Wednesday.
Time will be short at the stop overs but anyone is welcome to wave or
have photos taken
dave

Purrs for Dave G's father, Dave's flight, and for everything to go
well. I wish we could travel to St. Louis to be with him, but it isn't
in the cards. Pine Cone sends special purrs and get well songs for his
dad, and volunteers to help keep Dot company if she's staying back in
Australia.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old October 31st 03, 01:35 AM
Bev

Tanada wrote:

Yowie wrote:

Dave's message follows
Yowie

I will be traveling from Melbourne to St Louis on the 3rd of Nov.
My father is having cardiac surgery on Wednesday.
Time will be short at the stop overs but anyone is welcome to wave or
have photos taken
dave

Purrs for Dave G's father, Dave's flight, and for everything to go
well. I wish we could travel to St. Louis to be with him, but it isn't
in the cards. Pine Cone sends special purrs and get well songs for his
dad, and volunteers to help keep Dot company if she's staying back in
Australia.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Prayers for Dave and his Dad, may things go well.

Love and healing purrs from Bev, B & C and FSP
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.
Old October 31st 03, 02:27 AM
Yoj

Purrs and purrayers are on their way. I'll try to meet him at LAX (Los
Angeles International Airport). It sounds as though he'll have a couple
of hours there.

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." _Ralph Waldo Emerson

u...

Old October 31st 03, 03:25 AM
Christine Burel

Lots of purrs for your dad's surgery, Dave! Think of you often; please have
a safe trip.
Christine
u...

Old October 31st 03, 04:56 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:09:05 +1100, "Yowie"
wrote:

I am forwarding this message on from Dave Gerecke, as he's too busy to post
right now.

If you could meet up with him, even for a few minutes, he'd be delighted.
But even if you can't, purrs for his father to come through the surgery with
flying colours and for a safe trip for Dave would be very welcome.

He will try to check his e-mail from time to time, but is unlikely to have
access to the group while he's in the States.

Dave's message follows
Yowie

I will be traveling from Melbourne to St Louis on the 3rd of Nov.
My father is having cardiac surgery on Wednesday.
Time will be short at the stop overs but anyone is welcome to wave or
have photos taken
dave

snip

Purrs for Dave's father to come through the surgery fine, and make a
complete recovery soon

Also, smooth travel purrs enroute
--
Steve Touchstone,
remove Junk for email
Old October 31st 03, 05:21 AM
Marina

I will be traveling from Melbourne to St Louis on the 3rd of Nov.
My father is having cardiac surgery on Wednesday.
Time will be short at the stop overs but anyone is welcome to wave or
have photos taken
dave

Many purrs for your father's op to go well and for you to have a safe trip.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old October 31st 03, 06:04 AM
rrb_091903

Yowie wrote:
I am forwarding this message on from Dave Gerecke, as he's too busy to post
right now.

If you could meet up with him, even for a few minutes, he'd be delighted.
But even if you can't, purrs for his father to come through the surgery with
flying colours and for a safe trip for Dave would be very welcome.

He will try to check his e-mail from time to time, but is unlikely to have
access to the group while he's in the States.

Dave's message follows
Yowie

I will be traveling from Melbourne to St Louis on the 3rd of Nov.
My father is having cardiac surgery on Wednesday.
Time will be short at the stop overs but anyone is welcome to wave or
have photos taken
dave

Purrs from my two cats Andy and Mary, and best wishes from me that
Dave's flight & his Dad's surgery go well

Take Care both of you.

Rich

Old October 31st 03, 06:50 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Purrs for Dave's Dad.

helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old October 31st 03, 09:33 AM
Jeanette

Yowie wrote in message
u...
I am forwarding this message on from Dave Gerecke, as he's too busy to

post
right now.

If you could meet up with him, even for a few minutes, he'd be delighted.
But even if you can't, purrs for his father to come through the surgery

with
flying colours and for a safe trip for Dave would be very welcome.

I'll be thinking about Dave's dad on the 3rd.