lazt danze

Old April 2nd 11, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default lazt danze

Trudi goes to da P A and sayz: ok alla ucatz, itz gettin late, alla winked
kuplez start da danze, den spekal furndz, den ursefz single catz getz a
purnur anna danze diz lazt danze beclawz we will be der beree soon anna we
will haffa fun onna island...

she puts down da mic and turns to see if jack wantsa danze da lazt danze,
she sees chester anna lucy, storrmmee anna rosco, den OEJ anna STT, den MH
anna missy, as she waits for jack she sees barbi starin intintlee atta bear
hopin hims will azk fura danze

Old April 2nd 11, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Trudi goes to da P A and sayz: ok alla ucatz, itz gettin late, alla
winked kuplez start da danze, den spekal furndz, den ursefz single
catz getz a purnur anna danze diz lazt danze beclawz we will be der
beree soon anna we will haffa fun onna island...

she puts down da mic and turns to see if jack wantsa danze da lazt
danze, she sees chester anna lucy, storrmmee anna rosco, den OEJ anna
STT, den MH anna missy, as she waits for jack she sees barbi starin
intintlee atta bear hopin hims will azk fura danze

Sundance and Pit2nya kum tu da danze fluur...
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 2nd 11, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
news

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Trudi goes to da P A and sayz: ok alla ucatz, itz gettin late, alla
winked kuplez start da danze, den spekal furndz, den ursefz single catz
getz a purnur anna danze diz lazt danze beclawz we will be der beree soon
anna we will haffa fun onna island...

she puts down da mic and turns to see if jack wantsa danze da lazt danze,
she sees chester anna lucy, storrmmee anna rosco, den OEJ anna STT, den
MH anna missy, as she waits for jack she sees barbi starin intintlee atta
bear hopin hims will azk fura danze

Sundance and Pit2nya kum tu da danze fluur...
--
Pitô.ônya

Sweetee, may I haz dis danse?

Sundance, holding out a paw

Old April 2nd 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey n MeOwy start to danse, den PookyKat n Sqweex, joyne da dansing, Pipps
danses wiff Ranger, BobQat danses wiff Snowflake, n Mimzy danses wiff Jocko

da lazt danze Stormmmee Cat community 13 October 30th 09 05:35 PM
Da Danze Granby Cat community 38 March 9th 08 10:46 PM
Lazt Dance Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 4 November 13th 07 05:20 AM
da lazt danze Stormmee Cat community 6 October 29th 06 03:30 AM
letz danze Stormmee Cat community 32 October 27th 06 12:56 AM