Coffee dumped on my head...

Old April 6th 11, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default Coffee dumped on my head...

I woke up earlier than usual. The d*gs heard me tossing about, so they
wanted to get up. (They're in crates by my bedside). So I got up thinking
I'd feed the boys (d*gs), have one cup of coffee and then go back to bed. I
poured my first cup of java, and then set it on the counter while I changed
the water bowl. I was was just crouching down to put the bowl down, and
Oscar decided to hop up on the counter. I knew what was about to happen,
but I was about five seconds too slow. He hit the coffee cup which tipped
over and fell on my head, then bounced off my shoulder and then hit the
floor. Coffee went EVERYWHERE. My head and pj's were soaked. The only
good thing is my mug didn't break!! Coffee was all over the floor, the
kitchen cabinets, the 'fridge and not to mention me!! I had no choice but
to get into the shower and change into fresh pj's.

I am fully awake now... so much for going back to bed!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old April 6th 11, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kraut / Larry Stark

[...]

Probably had a few choice words to say also!!!! I like my coffee in
the AM also but not on my head!! LOL

Old April 6th 11, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rockinghorse Winner[_5_]

* It may have been the liquor talking, but
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

[...]

Ugh! I feel for you, but what about Oscar? He must have been furious at
himself....

*R* *H*
--
Powered by Linux |/ 2.6.32.26-175 Fedora 12
"No spyware. No viruses. No nags." |/ 2.6.31.12-0.2 OpenSUSE 11.2
Old April 6th 11, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
[...]

Coffee is supposed to wake you up, isn't it? G

Joy

Old April 6th 11, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"Joy" wrote in message

[...]

-------

LOL, Joy!! You said it, sistah!! ) And I have managed to stay up all
day. 'Am letting the d*gs out, feeding everyone and then going to curl up
on my sofa with the instigator, Oscar the cat. BTW, funny how not a drop
got on him. (And good that the coffee wasn't hot enough to burn me or
Oskee).

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

Old April 7th 11, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Apr 6, 4:36*am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
[...]

. )) -: :-
. . ))
Laurie
(( . ..
-: :- (( .

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

Reminds me how once I came home late and was walking through the dark
apartment with my arms full of things. I turned to go into my room,
when i heard the jingle of a collar JUST before something crossed my
path and collided into my foot.

My roommate said she heard a series of crashes, followed by the jingle
of a collar, followed by me swearing a stream of obscenities.

She said she turned on the light just as Mischief hopped onto her bed
with a "Hello there, I wants pettins now, pay no attention to what
just happened."

I then came into the room, glaring, and Mischief looked at me with a
"Oh, hello there, I didn't hear you come in.."

Cats....silly little brats...

Kristi