OT - "Incredible Edibles"

Old May 7th 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default OT - "Incredible Edibles"

My basement flooded about 2 weeks ago. My maintenance man got the drain
working again, but not before it seeped into the finished area and into the
Berber carpeting. I called Roto Rooter and they gave me the name of a
restoration company. This was all happening when Syracuse was being pounded
by rain. We got something like 8 inches within a few days. The restoration
company was busy. I wasn't handled very well on the phone, so I spoke my
piece to the sales gal. I let her know how I felt. Soooo, they sent me a
dozen chocolate dipped strawberries in a flower-type arrangement from
Incredible Edibles. The strawberries were huge and the chocolate was about
1/2 inch thick!! They were to die for!! Now that’s the way to save face
with a customer!!

I was so tickled that I sent them a thank you note!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old May 7th 11, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
[...]

Somebody was on the ball! I'll bet you wouldn't have called them again for
anything, but you if you need their type of services you will.

Joy

Old May 7th 11, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"Joy" wrote in message

[...]

---------

And I already have called them, Joy!! The wall behind my washer and dryer
(cinder block wall) down in the basement has black mold growing on it. That
stuff is real dangerous to be breathing in. So I gave the company my
business to have this clean, sanitized and then sealed with a paint job.
And what I wouldn't give to have one of the strawberries right about now!!!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

Old May 8th 11, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On May 7, 11:18*am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
*Soooo, they sent me a
dozen chocolate dipped strawberries in a flower-type arrangement from
Incredible Edibles. *The strawberries were huge and the chocolate was about
1/2 inch thick!! *They were to die for!!

Chocolate dipped strawberries.......Drool!

I am now going to have to cheer myself up in the morning it being the
first day back to work by not passing M&S but going in for
some ....the first day back at work every treat needed as the person
who covers for me- doesn't- so I shall have to do all last week's
before I can start this weeks

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs