Sammy's 'Venture

Old April 10th 04, 01:53 PM
ChildFree23

Yes, and whatever crunches they have, too. I'll eat both. [leans
forward
to headbutt and cheekrub Sammy]

I'm having a grrrrrrrrrrreat time!

Lilith Kitten

I'z am so glad!

The two kitties hop into the limo, and a few minutes later arrive at an
elegant dinner theater especially built for feline guests. As the
chauffeur opens the door, Sammy takes Lilith's paw and helps her out of
the limo. They enter the theater and are greeted by an usher kitty, a
black kitty with white tuxedo markings, who takes them through the
theater. It's furnished with numerous soft, comfy pillows and litter
boxes located discretely throughout. A good number of kitties are
already seated. The usher leads Sammy and Lilith to a private balcony
box. The private box has soft, comfortable pillows of it's own, a couple
of private litterboxes, and a dining table conveniently close to the
pillows. The two kitties settle in on the pillows.

[PurrPurrPurrPurr] [KneadKneadKneadThePillows]

A waiter kitty comes in, and speaks briefly with Sammy about their
dinner order. The waiter leaves and the wine steward kitty comes in with
a bottle of chilled, aged nip wine. He shows the bottle to Sammy, who
nods his approval. He then pulls the cork and hands the cork to Sammy
Kitten. Sammy eagerly takes the cork and starts to bat-bat it around. He
catches the eye of the wine steward and stops playing long enough to
sniff and lick the end of the cork, and again nods his approval. The
wine steward then pours a bowl of nip wine for Sammy and one for Lilith,
then leaves the room.

[Lilith takes a few sups of her nip wine and belches politely.] Excuse me!

As he walks out, Sammy bats the cork over towards Lilith in case she'd
like to play with it too.

[Lilith sniffsniffs the cork and cheek rubs it.]

Dis is fun, miss Lilith! You iz such an excellent kittyfriend! Fank you
for coming here wif me.

Fangu for inviting me, Sammy!

Lilith Kitten

Old April 11th 04, 02:53 AM
Dan M

[PurrPurrPurrPurr] [KneadKneadKneadThePillows]

[PurrPurrPurrPurr] {Knead-Knead-Knead] as Sammy joins in.

[Lilith takes a few sups of her nip wine and belches politely.] Excuse me!

snork! I do dat too!

[Lilith sniffsniffs the cork and cheek rubs it.]

Fangu for inviting me, Sammy!

Lilith Kitten

Fangu for accepting! I'z neber been to a theater production before, and
neber did dis fancy wine fing neefur. But it's fun, doing it wif you.

Sammy

Old April 11th 04, 08:50 PM
ChildFree23

[PurrPurrPurrPurr] [KneadKneadKneadThePillows]

[PurrPurrPurrPurr] {Knead-Knead-Knead] as Sammy joins in.

[Lilith reaches out to nose-touch Sammy] I'ze so happy!

[Lilith takes a few sups of her nip wine and belches politely.]
Excuse me!

snork! I do dat too!

Usually I'ze much more well-mannered.

[Lilith sniffsniffs the cork and cheek rubs it.]

Fangu for inviting me, Sammy!

Fangu for accepting! I'z neber been to a theater production before, and
neber did dis fancy wine fing neefur. But it's fun, doing it wif you.

[Lilith Kitten reaches out to cheek rub Sammy]
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old April 12th 04, 12:09 AM
ChildFree23

[Lilith takes a few sups of her nip wine and belches politely.]
Excuse me!

snork! I do dat too!

Usually I'ze much more well-mannered.

'Scuse you?

Don't you ever belch, Unca Cory?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old April 12th 04, 06:29 PM
ChildFree23

[Lilith takes a few sups of her nip wine and belches politely.]
Excuse me!

snork! I do dat too!

Usually I'ze much more well-mannered.

'Scuse you?

Don't you ever belch, Unca Cory?

Huh?? I didn't write that, Lilith Kitten. ANHB wrote it.

Then why does it originate from your meowmail address?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3