Liddle Purrz fur Unca Graeme

Old May 24th 08, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Liddle Purrz fur Unca Graeme

soft telled furry da ofur day gettin owlde wuzint dat bad kuz her figurez
her won't remfur she iz furgettin when her get muc owlder, Trudi, snickers
atta piglette, anna 'greein
Granby wrote in message
Hihi Trudi, Diz iz O T anna Auntie Soft wounz like gramby, kant member
nuffin half da timez. OUCH Piglet why you hit myself on myown headz?

"That
was rude young man and, you know it". Piglet snickerz to herself, 'It

was
rude but, probably true!'.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz sowndz like softz eyez, i thinkz her haz hadded almozt twenty
surgereez
on herown eyez, Trudi, not sure totally animore
wrote in message

Daddeez had da skopik surjuree a few tymez, anna floting neecap fixed
anna pinz put in. Den he hadda haf surjuree tu tayk da pinz takin owt
cuz dey wuz boffurin himself. Kownting dis last surjuree, heez had
sebben surjureez sins meowmie'z nown him.

She lostid a hole purrson? Wow!

DaRennieKidz

On May 22, 11:18 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
it wuznot da replazement zatli demselfz wansta do skopik surgery...
herown
therapy anna lozin a whole persun made itsef so her kan stand da

pain,...
anna lazt time hersef had surgeri da dokturez almozt sented hersef to

da
brige, wrote in message

Fangu furry mutch! Weez will lettid daddee node yur purrin fur him.
How kum soft turned down da nee reeplaysmint?

DaRennieKidz, nosey

On May 20, 8:53 am, "Stormmee" wrote:

alla uses willz purrz, owrz soft wuz offured diz anna turned itsef
down,
her
knowz how diz kan hep yourown hoomin,
wrote
in message

Owr daddee, Unca Graeme is goin in fur a nee reeplaysmint operashun
tumorro. Weez wud appreeshiayt it furry mutch if yu cud spayr a few
purrz fur him. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz- Hide quoted text -

Old May 24th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla `=^. .^=`

angelvinvin
On May 23, 5:08 pm, "Kyla =^. .^="
Owr daddee, Unca Graeme is goin in fur a nee reeplaysmint operashun
tumorro. Weez wud appreeshiayt it furry mutch if yu cud spayr a few
purrz fur him. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

Hoomin note
Major Purrs for Graeme's surgery. I really hope it helps him.
I had both mine replaced in 2001 and we got into a bad car accident in
2002
on the way home from psychical therapy, and they got re-ruined.
Love and prayers for his speedy recovery.
Kyla and Mosey

Thank you Kyla. Both knees done in one year? Wow! I'm
soooooooooooooo sorry to hear about your car accident. That's awful!
Have you had them redone? That is totally unbelievable.

Heather

Hoomin note
I had both knees replaced on the same day, Dec 10, 2001, and was in the
hospital for 10 days. Then on May 2, 2002, on the way home from a wonderful
PT session, our small car was rear-ended, while stopped at a light, by a
large pick-up doing
30 mph. Our car was totaled, and I went into shock. That was really scary.
DH didn't get hurt, thank God. I also spent my 61st bithrday in the
hospital having a clot removed from my left knee. Sheesh.
Nope, I haven't gotten them replaced, because I have no health insurance.
So I just do what I can for them.
Thanks for your kind remarks sweetie
I'm praying for Graeme's surgery to be fine.
Hug and Love
Kyla

Old May 26th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz gud beclawz soft getta see fura longer time dam her wulda ifin her had
notted getted demselvez, Trudi
Lucy wrote in message
news
((( Lee!! )))

Old May 26th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sidez dat, da gramby sayz herself still haz eyez in da bak of herown head
dat workz jus fine. Piglet knowing nothing gets past Auntie Soft.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
itz gud beclawz soft getta see fura longer time dam her wulda ifin her had
notted getted demselvez, Trudi
Lucy wrote in message
news

unca Dan Stormmee Cat community 15 December 15th 07 09:55 AM
unca serge Stormmee Cat community 4 September 12th 07 11:21 AM
Unca Buster mlbriggs Cat anecdotes 2 November 11th 06 10:24 PM
Unca Buster Marina Cat anecdotes 0 November 11th 06 05:39 AM
A liddle eatin an a liddle dansin Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 132 April 16th 06 06:18 PM