The Thanksgiving and engagement party begins!

Old December 5th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Dinner is serbed! (was: The Thanksgiving and engagement party begins!)

Sundance catches OT's look of disappointment, and sympathizes.

"Gramby" wrote in message
O T is glad he heard the conversation between The Two Sisters. He had been
about to tell da waiter cat to leave the whole platter too. WHEW Harri
wudda really fout I had no mannerz. He accepts the serving from the waiter
cat and politely says Fangu furry muchez.

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 13:35:46 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

trudi lukz ofur anna seesa turkeybirdee anna duckee which she lofez bof
of
doze,... she refrains from drollin but juzt barlee...

we wuld liksta fank ursef fur haffin diz partee fur bof uf uses, trudi

Both: Awww, you iz boff welcome!

[As the community kitties enjoy their cocktails and hors d'oeuvre,
wait-cats
set up carving stations, and kitty-chefs remove one of each bird,and begin
to carve them. Meanwhile other wait-cats set up tables with huge bowls of
both chestnut and sausage stuffings, tureens of gravy: cream with
mushrooms,
natural, and fig and port wine gravies, jellied orange-and-cranberry
sauce,
whipped sweet and white potatoes and countless other goodies! Each chef
slices the breast of each bird neatly, and stacks ithe slices on platters
with crispy skin, followed by wings, thighs and drumsticks; they then
ladle
pan juices over them. The smell of the roasted birds is wafting through
the
entire restaurant]

Mario: "Meow kitties! Owr bird feast is served - wait-cats are beginnig to
serve it!! Happy Fangsgibbing to efurrykitty, and concatulations to Jack
and Trudi!"

[A waitkitty comes over to Cyble and Oriane with a huge platter, while a
sommielier-cat brings and pours a buttery Chardonnay]

Cyble: Oh fangu, yoo can just set it down here on da tabble!

Oriane: [glaring] He's serbing usses *from* dat pwatter, fwuffy-butt, not
gibing it to usses!

Cyble: Oh......

Cyble: [starts to eat] Ummm, dewishus! Psst, duzzent da 'gaged cupple luk
luffly togeffur?

Oriane: Yes, de boff luks wadient. And I lubs hiz kilt!
--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/30/2011 10:13:25 PM

Old December 6th 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default The Thanksgiving and engagement party ...The Gift Taybul

On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 09:59:56 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

8---snipped for conservation of cyberspace---8

In the bak kornur ov da room, wiff a gorden plaid taybulcloth,
standz a tabul fulla pakagiz, on, undur,an flowink ontu da karpit...

Pitô.ônya kumz offur tu da sisfurz
I'm thinkin that suun it wyll be tyme tu opin engayjmint givtz?

[Orian stands up, clinks on a glass to get efurrykittie's attention and
begins to meow:]

Well, kitties, now dat we'fe had owr bellies filled up, lets rewax wif an
after-dinner dwink, and watch da engaged kupplw open dere pwezzies! Jack?
Trudi?

Cybèle: [underbreath to Pitoonya] I wanted to get dem a giant jug ob bwandy
eggnog, but mine sisfur didn't wike dat ideer so we gottid dem a cozy
ewectric nap-bwanket in Gordon pwad...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/5/2011 7:22:49 PM
Old December 6th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi finishes herown dwink and takez jacks paw, well letz go see whut owrz
wunnerful catmunitee furndz haz been kind enuf ta gif uses...

they walk to the table and hop up onto a stool for two that has a nice comfy
kushin dat iz juzt da rite size fur reechin da prezzes... Trudi looks at
jack, letz takez turnz grabbin a box an opinin? I willz goez furzt beclawz i
iz kloser to a box dan ursef iz...

Trudi grabs a beautifyfullee wrapped prezzie and sayz, diz iz furm da two
sisfurz... she deftly shreds the pakage letting paper anna ribbons fall
gracefully to da grownd, den anofur quick pawswipe and the box opens as if
on catmand, as she puts her noze into da box and snufflez arownd da edge
offa bootiful heated blankee inna gordon kulurz comez owt...
oohhh lookit jack itz bootiful anna warm, two thingz dat maksa nap efin
better... she wraps hersef anna jack in derown bwankee and they stand up to
model it, then sit down on the stool as if to demonstrate a nap wiffa
bwankee...

a throat clearin chester says, ok ursefz up der, no nappin, onlee prezzie
opinin,

the crowd claps and now its jacks turn to pick one
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 09:59:56 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

8---snipped for conservation of cyberspace---8

In the bak kornur ov da room, wiff a gorden plaid taybulcloth,
standz a tabul fulla pakagiz, on, undur,an flowink ontu da karpit...

Pit.nya kumz offur tu da sisfurz
I'm thinkin that suun it wyll be tyme tu opin engayjmint givtz?

[Orian stands up, clinks on a glass to get efurrykittie's attention and
begins to meow:]

Well, kitties, now dat we'fe had owr bellies filled up, lets rewax wif an
after-dinner dwink, and watch da engaged kupplw open dere pwezzies! Jack?
Trudi?

Cyble: [underbreath to Pitoonya] I wanted to get dem a giant jug ob

Old December 6th 11, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
8---snipped for conservation of cyberspace---8

In the bak kornur ov da room, wiff a gorden plaid taybulcloth,
standz a tabul fulla pakagiz, on, undur,an flowink ontu da karpit...

Pit.nya kumz offur tu da sisfurz
I'm thinkin that suun it wyll be tyme tu opin engayjmint givtz?
--
Pit.nya

Trudi and Jack shtart to open a pakage thu size ov uh hoomin'z pillo...
They pull on the Gorden plad ribbon, tyll it kumz looze, then tear the
Gorden Plad paypurr frum boff sydz...peekin owt iz moor Gorden Plad,
in the Gorden Dress plad.
The engayjment givt frum Pit.nya & Sundance izza Softsoft woolly
blankit!

whizpurrr Yu kan see it by goin to:
http://www.scotlandbytheyard.com/sco...an-blankets-1/

then:
http://www.scotlandbytheyard.com/sco...-clan-tartans/
To find a "Gordon Dress" Scottish Tartan Blanket.

Diz haz bin reddy furr sum tyme, I gezz ya kin neffur hab tuutuu mennee
blankiez,
an yu'll gneed wun in yur gezt ruu tuu, I gezz.

Wiff awl ower luff,

Pit.nya & Sundance

Old December 7th 11, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 18:35:07 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

[...]

Awwwwww, we iz boof gwad dat yoo wikes it!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/6/2011 7:32:16 PM