Question

Old October 9th 10, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Question

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
news:s96dnfhuVqqY_TLRnZ2dnUVZ_sednZ2d@powerusenet. com...
Mi keweston is " whoo is awthorizd tu mak finl decison? TuTu

I believe that would be us, the Community.

The consensus on the other group seems to be that they would like to have
the Jellicle Ball cross-posted, and they wouldn't object to the meowchat.
Does anykitty here any objections to cross-posting?

Amelia

We duz not objeck to dat.

Rebecca, for her house

Old October 9th 10, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I purrsunilly tink dat ennywun shud be abul tu joyne inn the memorials
at rpcc in enny langwitsh dey chooze. It'z da thot ov dere luffed wunz
dat mattur.

I purrsunillee tink dat rpca-erz ar welkum tu kum tu ower ball an pozt
az dey wish, juzt az we du.

Heowsumeffur, crossposting mite be entroodsiff tu rpca. It iz e-z
e-nuff furr doze rpca-erz hoo wish, tu kum heer tu rpcc fur ower
sellybrashunz.
If day wantz to hab dere owen, in un-catchat at rpca, eether olny, urr
az wewll az, dat wud be op tu eetsh indyvidool pozter...it seemz tu mee.
--
Pitô.ônya (az an endibisual, nottid az Aktink Grand Pooh-Bah)

"Granby" wrote in message
The folks on rpca want to know if the two groups can combine for the
Jellica Ball and possibly crosspost to the two groups.

I couldn't say yes or no without asking here. I did tell them they
could post info about their cats here without using meowchat. We
never turn down a purr for any animal needing it.

A lot of them lurk here but can't read meowchat. Let me know what you
think. If they can't come here, they may try their hand at doing a
Jellica Ball.

Old October 9th 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dear gramby,

i knowz ursef tralatez efuri year, butted ifin rpca iz gonna participate,
der willz be lotsa poztz so mayhapz anti sandi kan hep ursef? i know ursef
iz gud atit butted i iz bettin der willz be lotsa poztz anna i alzo bet sum
of dem will try meowchat az dey wunt be ableta hep dersefz, OEJ, with a
knwoing luk atta soft
"Granby" wrote in message
I just volunteered to translate as I do it every year for my grandkids. I
would send it to them under a heading called "translations for the Ball so
we wouldn't have to read everything twice. If that is ok
"Sandy" wrote in message
They are welcome here any time, and can certainly post in hoominspeak.
Many kitties at the Ball will be speaking in their various dialects of
meowchat. I wouldn't want to forgo meowchat here, but maybe we could make
an effort to include translations. I'm sure we have enough bilingual
kitties to do that.

Sandy

Old October 9th 10, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dear unca serge, fur diz bit of time i wuld like ursefta chang da settinz,
diz iz an oppurtunitita mayhapz make thingz bettere between da grupz, anna
mayhapz get sum new kittezta join da communiti, OEJ, hopin unca serge
changes deze settingz at leazt fur da blall,
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 06:27:16 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

The folks on rpca want to know if the two groups can combine for the
Jellica
Ball and possibly crosspost to the two groups.

I couldn't say yes or no without asking here. I did tell them they could
post info about their cats here without using meowchat. We never turn
down
a purr for any animal needing it.

A lot of them lurk here but can't read meowchat. Let me know what you
think. If they can't come here, they may try their hand at doing a
Jellica
Ball.

They shouldn't crosspost. I have my newsreader set
so that deletes any crossposted messages, so I,
for one, will never see theirs...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/8/2010 8:17:54 PM

Old October 9th 10, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

eey iza onez whut azkedta krozz pozt, so i sayz we krozz pozt anna da
hoominz whut duzint wantsa participate doezn't hafta, OEJ

Old October 10th 10, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 12:09:36 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

dear unca serge, fur diz bit of time i wuld like ursefta chang da settinz,
diz iz an oppurtunitita mayhapz make thingz bettere between da grupz, anna
mayhapz get sum new kittezta join da communiti, OEJ, hopin unca serge
changes deze settingz at leazt fur da blall,

I duzzent finks so. The coupla times dat he
wented to RPCA he thought dey -wif a few
eggseptshuns - were a bunch ob asshats.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/9/2010 8:00:06 PM
Old October 10th 10, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we uzt duzint wantz ursef ta be ofurwurked, we duz likez ursef, anna ifin we
iz lukee der willz be lotsa newcatz joininda katmuniti afur diz ball, OEJ
hopeful,

Old October 10th 10, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dey iz diffurnt dan uses fur sure, butted dey duz lofe derown kitteez, anna
ifin we iz stikin to da ball i iz sure it wuld be ok, OEJ, wif herown pawz
krozzed
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 12:09:36 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

dear unca serge, fur diz bit of time i wuld like ursefta chang da
settinz,
diz iz an oppurtunitita mayhapz make thingz bettere between da grupz,
anna
mayhapz get sum new kittezta join da communiti, OEJ, hopin unca serge
changes deze settingz at leazt fur da blall,

I duzzent finks so. The coupla times dat he
wented to RPCA he thought dey -wif a few
eggseptshuns - were a bunch ob asshats.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/9/2010 8:00:06 PM

Tom cat question CatNipped[_2_] Cat health & behaviour 3 April 7th 08 08:11 PM
a question laurie w Cat anecdotes 2 July 17th 05 02:04 PM
Cat Collar Question / Cat harness question Suzanne via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 1 May 8th 05 07:27 AM
New cat question & weight question ElvisRocks Cat health & behaviour 6 April 1st 05 08:22 AM
question sol_girl Cat health & behaviour 6 January 12th 04 06:11 AM