the efinin mixer

Old March 20th 11, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default the efinin mixer

On Mar 19, 6:07*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Fank yew barbi, ai lefted mai winked kollar at hoam..diz une iz nise. yeUP
Mosey

barbi hands mosey a winked kollar and he puts it on, barbi smilez

"Mosey =^..^="

ursef kan come anna intoduze hizsef, we willz gif ursef an aweady winked
kollar, Trudi
"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Mar 18, 3:29 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
As the cats are all line dancin and rasta cat is helpin trudi he looks
over
to the side of the ship, he booms his big laff and says miss Trudi, it
may
be that trustin me ta hep you danze it may not be a good idea...

he hagain laffz anna sayz to hiz som, Milez, man, ur daddycat let the nip
and rum tastin get to him, we won't be to the island until tomorrow, I am
not sure what i thought i saw, but man, it wasn't the bay...

Trudi laffs, and decides on the spot to have the mixer tonight before
they
get to the island...

as her new furnd finishes the dance and heps trudi back to her kushin,
she
thanks him and finds the P A system and annowncez...

callin all kittys, tonitez aktifitee iz a single kitty mixer, diz will be
held inna rum whut hadda danzin fur da yunger kittyz lazt nite, alla
winked
kittyz anna spekal furnd kittyz willz haffa piano muzic inna same pwaze
where da owlder kitty muzik waz lazt nite, der will alzo be time ta
kontinue
heart storieez anna furzt abenshure storeez in between da piano muzik,
anna
alzo da piano pwawer sayed dat ifin somecat wanted ta sing, *glance atta
Mme. A.* he knew lotsa songz... i iz sorree i kant remfur da name offa
piano kitty but i iz sure dat Mme. A. will letz uses know later.

der willz be dwinkz anna apetizerz anna snackz inna rumz... diz will be
follwed by a lite but delishush dinner so dat we kan rezt well anna be
readta depurt when we arrifez atta island,

thankz fur urown attinshun, letminesef know ifin ursef haz annee
qweskins,

Trudi, kruze direkture

Can Meowy come tew da mikkser wile hur wink is sikk in da staytrum?
An, ahem, how bout can ai bwing my new furrnd hoo ai met wile wooking
offur da rail, an he wuz in da ohshun swimmink aroun sew ai frew
hissefl a rifesayver, an heer he is...
Say hewwo, mistur odder.
(I gno, his eers ar sew widdl yoo cannot see dem butted juts eggnor
dat, he furry nice an fun wuvving)
MeOwy, pwoud ob sayfing a big dwowning kittee.

Mosey komes bak entew da room n sez ai m sew sawry ai gotted sik, n am
gwad mai wink MeOwy haz uh nise *odder tew danse wiff ai m gnot jellis at
awl nope.....oops, ai gotta goh bak tew owt stateroom ugin...ai fink ai
ate uh bad oyster...ai feal week n nashus. *see yoo awl layter...

Mosey komez bak intew da room n sez ai m feeling bedder tewdai, whew..dat
wuz a bad oyster, yuk , *but ai gnow wunt tew danse n eet wif mai bootiful
wink MeOwy.
oh hai mr odder, et iz nise tew meet yew. MeOwy ai m sew gwad yew saved
hym. ai m proud uff yew yeUP- Hide quoted text -

ai gotted mine wink coller on aweddy mine wuff, an sumwum gafe mr
odder a coller tew,
I fink it sez "singl aleen speesheez".
He is a rayre bweed ob kittee, pawaps caym fwum a misteereus iland in
da ohshun, huh?
I saw dat on da teebee, "LOST".
He mite bee a wefyoojee.
MeOwy
Old March 20th 11, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Laughing having enjoyed the dancing, Daisy-chan, Cash and Aunti Mabel settle
at the bar with the others at the mixer. Most have singlecatz party collars
like they do, matched to their outfits.

The catenders quietly bring Aunti Mabel's lift chair and Cash's more
substantial stool and asks what they would like.

'I'z like to try sum other mousecream. I luved dat mousecreamsycle!
Suprize maiself?' says Daisy-chan. The catender who's wearing a button that
says 'I'm just a Thom' grins and pulls out a blender to which he adds
mysterous things, at least one of which seems to be a whole boneless dressed
out mouse, ice and lots of cream. This he turns into a lovely confection
that is almost too thick to drink. The perfect final touch is added with
just a hint of nip gracing the top. Several kittahs look on in avid
interest to see if it tastes as good as it looks and the sublime expression
as Daisy-chan takes her first taste, says it all. Suddenly but not
suprisingly, Thom is a very busy fellow! He adds it to the menu above the
bar and being a simple fellow, calls it 'Thom's mousecream delight'.

'Anna what may I get fur you 2 fine friends tonight?' asks a catender who's
button says 'I'm Stuart, but not Little'. Aunti Mabel bats her eyes and
asks if he might have any pig blood and livers? She'd love some of that
blended up with a bit of crushed ice and a small jigger of vodka? Cash's
ears almost stand up (quite a feat for a beagle!) as Stuart checks. Stuart
comes back with a smile and asks if they would prefer duck, pork, or chicken
liver as he has all 3. Aunti Mabel selects lucious duck liver while Cash,
moaning at his waistline a little selects pork. Stuart speaks into a little
microphone to the kitchen to bring the items plus spare knowing that once a
special is made, others will want some. Then he turns to demo the vodkas.
Cash defers to Aunti's advanced knowledge as she selects one that looks like
a glacier was captured in a bottle. As she selects, a little lady from the
kitchen comes laden with goodies. A few moments later, 2 large short
stemmed mahgarita glasses lightly rimmed in gingered sugar arrive with
their drinks. On the board above, Stuart adds 'Stuarts bloody fantasy'
under Thom's mousecream delight.

The party builds.

Old March 20th 11, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 19, 7:58*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
[...]

Two ob dem deewiteful murgureetas pweez fur minesefl an mine wink.
O an wun fur mr odder.
Bedder hab two fur mr odder, cuz he is a furry big kittee.
Gotz oysder shooderz?
A bunch a dose, awso.
Fangyu.
Daisy-chan, do yoo fink ai mite twy on yoor wuffled dwess? I has a
nice chiffon yoo cud twy.
MeOwy
Old March 20th 11, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Booker walzez into da mixer, followed by Chappy an Snowflake, bof kinda
shy kittiez.

Booker: Hey, dis lukz like lotz of fun. Wud you too like sum appatizerz?

Booker headz off to da appatizerz wifout waytin fur a responze.

Snowflake and Chappy luk fur Trudi to let hur no dat dey haf arrifed.

Old March 20th 11, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

just then trudi enters wif three kollars that all say single...

I iz so sorree, i musta, err, umm well i wuz distrakted, her iz urown
kollarz, putz dem on anna enjoyu ursefz, efuri ofur kitty haz onna kollar
dat sayz rite up furnt, ifin it sayz single intowduze ursef, danze anna
talk, anna mayhapz ursef will haff fun tonite anna when we getsa island der
will be a turin buddy fur ursef to see da sitez wif,

I iz berree gwad ursefz kamed,

trudi
news

Old March 20th 11, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi wafez as she passes by to deliver bookers fambleez kollars... she sees
what they are drinkin, nods in aprofal anna goes to find booker

Old March 20th 11, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

The party builds.

MeOwy says:
Two ob dem deewiteful murgureetas pweez fur minesefl an mine wink.
O an wun fur mr odder.
Bedder hab two fur mr odder, cuz he is a furry big kittee.
Gotz oysder shooderz?
A bunch a dose, awso.
Fangyu.
Daisy-chan, do yoo fink ai mite twy on yoor wuffled dwess? I has a
nice chiffon yoo cud twy.

Hai MeOwy and all! Mr Otter, you is looking very sleek. Iz love to know
howz you get dat furshine jus so nice! says Daisy-chan.

Daisy-chan eyes MeOwy's chiffon dress with glee and squeals! She SO wants
to try this one if MeOwy doesnt mind! As they wait for the drinks to
arrive, the two giggle and wander off to the ladies kittah room. Giggles
soon erupt from there as they find they are the same size and Daisy-chan's
swirly outfit does *wonderful* things for MeOwy while the chiffon makes
Daisy-chan look sultry but still spicy. MeOwy tries a few swirls and watches
the skirt flair and thinking her wink will like this!

Daisy-chan walks a bit and notes the glide and float of the chiffon is most
pleasing to her. The smokey color brings her green eyes out in incredible
live color.

'Wanna swap fur the night' asks Daisy-chan? 'Or at least long enough fur
you to play wif your wink?'.

Meantime, back at the bar, 2 of Stuarts Margatritas are ready and a special
otter variation with oysters, clams, juice of both and tuna blended with
just the right touch of sea salt and ice, graced with kelp and cod roe for
Mr Otter. On the board is added 'An Otter Margarita'

Old March 20th 11, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Fangu, Barbi! I like it furry much. puts collar on How does I
look?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 5
Maine Coon Patrol Class of 2008
Old March 20th 11, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 20, 2:44*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote:
Fangu, Barbi! *I like it furry much. *puts *collar on *How does I
look?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 5
Maine Coon Patrol Class of 2008

Da Maine Coons awways wook sew impwessiv wateffur dey ware.
Yoo wook mezmuryzing, MIss Tina.
MeOwy, mezmuryzed
Old March 20th 11, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 19, 10:38*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
The party builds.

MeOwy says:

[...]

Meowy peeks into the stateroom and sees Mosey resting on the bed. She
pushes the door further open and steps inside, the colorful flounces
of Daisy-chan's dress swishing in before her. Mosey sees the dress
and covers up his eyes, exclaiming "ai duz gnot see nuffin".

Meowy tiptoes over and gives a nosepoink and a hug and leaves the
room.
"Wooks wike mine wink is stil sik."

Back at the party, Meowy sees a crowd of kitteez around Mr Otter,
cheering him on as he tosses oysters into the air and catches them in
his mouth and swallows them whole.

"Hm. Datz furry stwaynj fur a kittee tew doo."
Meowy, beginning to wonder about her rescued friend.....