the efinin mixer

Old March 20th 11, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default the efinin mixer

beree regal, along wif urown furz anna eyez dat kolor makez ursef juzt luke
royal, barbi, admirin herown new furnd
"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Fangu, Barbi! I like it furry much. puts collar on How does I
look?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 5
Maine Coon Patrol Class of 2008

Old March 20th 11, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Fank yew barbi, ai lefted mai winked kollar at hoam..diz une iz nise. yeUP
Mosey

barbi hands mosey a winked kollar and he puts it on, barbi smilez

"Mosey =^..^
ursef kan come anna intoduze hizsef, we willz gif ursef an aweady winked
kollar, Trudi
On Mar 18, 3:29 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
As the cats are all line dancin and rasta cat is helpin trudi he looks
over
to the side of the ship, he booms his big laff and says miss Trudi, it
may
be that trustin me ta hep you danze it may not be a good idea...

he hagain laffz anna sayz to hiz som, Milez, man, ur daddycat let the
nip
and rum tastin get to him, we won't be to the island until tomorrow, I
am
not sure what i thought i saw, but man, it wasn't the bay...

Trudi laffs, and decides on the spot to have the mixer tonight before
they
get to the island...

as her new furnd finishes the dance and heps trudi back to her kushin,
she
thanks him and finds the P A system and annowncez...

callin all kittys, tonitez aktifitee iz a single kitty mixer, diz will
be
held inna rum whut hadda danzin fur da yunger kittyz lazt nite, alla
winked
kittyz anna spekal furnd kittyz willz haffa piano muzic inna same pwaze
where da owlder kitty muzik waz lazt nite, der will alzo be time ta
kontinue
heart storieez anna furzt abenshure storeez in between da piano muzik,
anna
alzo da piano pwawer sayed dat ifin somecat wanted ta sing, *glance
atta
Mme. A.* he knew lotsa songz... i iz sorree i kant remfur da name offa
piano kitty but i iz sure dat Mme. A. will letz uses know later.

der willz be dwinkz anna apetizerz anna snackz inna rumz... diz will be
follwed by a lite but delishush dinner so dat we kan rezt well anna be
readta depurt when we arrifez atta island,

thankz fur urown attinshun, letminesef know ifin ursef haz annee
qweskins,

Trudi, kruze direkture

Can Meowy come tew da mikkser wile hur wink is sikk in da staytrum?
An, ahem, how bout can ai bwing my new furrnd hoo ai met wile wooking
offur da rail, an he wuz in da ohshun swimmink aroun sew ai frew
hissefl a rifesayver, an heer he is...
Say hewwo, mistur odder.
(I gno, his eers ar sew widdl yoo cannot see dem butted juts eggnor
dat, he furry nice an fun wuvving)
MeOwy, pwoud ob sayfing a big dwowning kittee.

Mosey komes bak entew da room n sez ai m sew sawry ai gotted sik, n am
gwad mai wink MeOwy haz uh nise odder tew danse wiff ai m gnot jellis
at
awl nope.....oops, ai gotta goh bak tew owt stateroom ugin...ai fink ai
ate uh bad oyster...ai feal week n nashus. see yoo awl layter...

Mosey komez bak intew da room n sez ai m feeling bedder tewdai,
whew..dat
wuz a bad oyster, yuk , but ai gnow wunt tew danse n eet wif mai
bootiful
wink MeOwy.
oh hai mr odder, et iz nise tew meet yew. MeOwy ai m sew gwad yew saved
hym. ai m proud uff yew yeUP

ai gotted mine wink coller on aweddy mine wuff, an sumwum gafe mr
odder a coller tew,
I fink it sez "singl aleen speesheez".
He is a rayre bweed ob kittee, pawaps caym fwum a misteereus iland in
da ohshun, huh?
I saw dat on da teebee, "LOST".
He mite bee a wefyoojee.
MeOwy

MeOwy, ai m sew sawry ai left mai winked coller at hoam but ai ported bak n
gotted et n gnow ai hab 2 uff dem, wike yerownself. . Yoo wook sew
bootiful, mai sweet wink.
mr odder, iz yew umkay? ai wike yer coller n wee iz gwad tew see yew heer,
n hoap yew r umkay.Iffen dere iz innyfing yew need, let usses gnow, n wee
wyl hulp yew. Umkay?
Mosey

Old March 21st 11, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Ms Tina Marie! Hewwo! I fink yure furry bootiful wiffa da wongwong
furz...yuse neerlee da same age as myneself, woou yu wike to chum up?
I has neffur bin onna cwoose befur n isz a bit donting! *I will get
myne collur! Say....dare ar sum furry hansum yung boykittiez....yes?

Sukie Gordon aged 5 (i fink)
Panfurr of Kilmaurs Parish.

Meow, Ms. Sukie! I'ze purr-leased to make your aquaintence. I'ze
actually going to be 6 on April 1, because the humans don't know when
my real Purr Day is.

Sure, let's chum up. You're right! The boykittiez are handsombe!

Old March 21st 11, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

The party builds.

MeOwy says:
Two ob dem deewiteful murgureetas pweez fur minesefl an mine wink.
O an wun fur mr odder.
Bedder hab two fur mr odder, cuz he is a furry big kittee.
Gotz oysder shooderz?
A bunch a dose, awso.
Fangyu.
Daisy-chan, do yoo fink ai mite twy on yoor wuffled dwess? I has a
nice chiffon yoo cud twy.

Hai MeOwy and all! Mr Otter, you is looking very sleek. Iz love to know
howz you get dat furshine jus so nice! says Daisy-chan.

Daisy-chan eyes MeOwy's chiffon dress with glee and squeals! She SO wants
to try this one if MeOwy doesnt mind! As they wait for the drinks to
arrive, the two giggle and wander off to the ladies kittah room. Giggles
soon erupt from there as they find they are the same size and Daisy-chan's
swirly outfit does *wonderful* things for MeOwy while the chiffon makes
Daisy-chan look sultry but still spicy. MeOwy tries a few swirls and watches
the skirt flair and thinking her wink will like this!

Daisy-chan walks a bit and notes the glide and float of the chiffon is most
pleasing to her. The smokey color brings her green eyes out in incredible
live color.

'Wanna swap fur the night' asks Daisy-chan? 'Or at least long enough fur
you to play wif your wink?'.

Meantime, back at the bar, 2 of Stuarts Margatritas are ready and a special
otter variation with oysters, clams, juice of both and tuna blended with
just the right touch of sea salt and ice, graced with kelp and cod roe for
Mr Otter. On the board is added 'An Otter Margarita'

Mosey sez: MeOwy n Daisy-chan yew boff wook sew nise en doze dwessz. yeUP
..
Um, but pleez. ai dunt wunt inny moar oysters, sinse ai gotted dat bad une,
ai losted mai tayste fur dem. but uh murgureeta saowndz gud, but gnot da
odder kynd. Nope.

Old March 21st 11, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"MeOwy" wrote

Meantime, back at the bar, 2 of Stuarts Margatritas are ready and a
special
otter variation with oysters, clams, juice of both and tuna blended with
just the right touch of sea salt and ice, graced with kelp and cod roe
for
Mr Otter. On the board is added 'An Otter Margarita'

Meowy peeks into the stateroom and sees Mosey resting on the bed. She
pushes the door further open and steps inside, the colorful flounces
of Daisy-chan's dress swishing in before her. Mosey sees the dress
and covers up his eyes, exclaiming "ai duz gnot see nuffin".

Meowy tiptoes over and gives a nosepoink and a hug and leaves the
room. "Wooks wike mine wink is stil sik."

Daisy-chan gives Meowy a soft cheek rub and a muurp.

Back at the party, Meowy sees a crowd of kitteez around Mr Otter,
cheering him on as he tosses oysters into the air and catches them in
his mouth and swallows them whole.

"Hm. Datz furry stwaynj fur a kittee tew doo."
Meowy, beginning to wonder about her rescued friend.....

Daisy-chan just smiles and claps as Mr Otter catches another one.

Mosey arrives and feels up to a more standard Stuart magharita and they pull
up to 3 spare seats. Across she sees 2 kittahs chatting with Aunti Mabel
and sharing a dish of duck liver pate. One of the kittahs sitting next to
Aunti looks a lot like Lizzie Bordon and is serving herself a nice slice to
her side platter. She then offers one to each of her side mates who happily
accept. She eyes across the table at Daisy-chan and fingers the necklace.
Blinking slowly, she gives a shy wave to them on the other side then laughs
as Mr Otter catches another oyster.

Old March 21st 11, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 20, 10:09*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"MeOwy" wrote

[...]

Yum yum, dis dukk yivver pawtay most deewishus fud ai effur eeted!
(Meowy mrrrrrts behind paw): bedder gnot offur enny tew mr odder - he
gotz a hUGE apawtyte.
An I dont fink he is effen a kittee...sew big, an no eers, an I herd
him bark!

Meowy, beestowing a love-pat on Mosey and wun on Daisy-chan, whose
fashion choyses has hur utmots weespekk.
then she casts a gimlet glanse at the happy mr odder, bizzily rubbing
his tummy while clutching an oyster in the shell.

Old March 21st 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi wafez atta kitty whut lukz suspishulee like lizzee, eatin wif anti
mabel, she barrowed harry's porter alledgely to come to d mixer anna getz
sum snakz, butted miss piglette, OT and willow stayed at home beclawsaa
grambby needz hep wiffa pooter stuffz,

"MeOwy" wrote

Old March 21st 11, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Fangyu, Trudi, ai wuffs yoor bwak pantsoot. Fangyu fur da collar (poots
it on).
C'mon mister odder an meet da singl kitteez - effurybudy, dis is mister
odder a new kittee on da kruze.. (splash)
Uh oh, he fawl offfurbord agin.
Iam comming mister odder hang in dere!! Meowy, gwabbing a lyfsaber

[Amelia walks over to the rail to watch.]

Mr. Odder, we have lots of abalone available at the snack buffet if you'd
like some.
Amelia

Amelia, meh finks hym wood wike sum uff dat abalone in da shell, dat hym
kan krak opun wiff his pawz wiff uh rok....see hym floating on hiz bak, n
waffin? Odderz r sew kyoot n funnee. yeUP
Mosey