The Thanksgiving and engagement party begins!

Old November 29th 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default The Thanksgiving and engagement party begins!

On Nov 24, 1:58*am, The Two Sisters wrote:
[Two perky Zot girls finish dressing, give a final spray of perfume, and get
into their new Fiat 500. Oriane is at the wheel as they head downtown to the
Village]

Oriane: Oooh! I lubs da smell ob a noo car!

Celèste: So do I. Dis iz such a bery kute car. It's just owr size!

Oriane: And Purrsonality!

[At a light, the girls groom each other, and drive down to Waverly place in
the Village They park near Babbo, walk in, and are greeted by a tuxie
Maitre'D]

Maitre'D: Meow and welcome to Babbo! Chef Caatalli is just putting the final
touches on your private party!

[With that, he shows them to a well-lit room. The room smells heavenly; the
smell of roasting birds fills the air, and the sizzle of the dripping fat
can be heard! The walls are the original stone walls of a 1700s brownstone.
The floor is brick, heated from below. In the center of the back wall is a
huge fireplace. On the hearth are a number of spits, slowly turning. On then
are turkeys, ducks, geese and a few smaller birds like quail and partridge.
Under each spit, a pan collects the drippings, and as the girls walk in, a
saucier is collecting them, ready to make the different sauces. Mario turns,
and greets them.]

Mario: Ciao, bella!

Celèste: Ciao! (air kiss)

Oriane: Ciao, Mario! (air kiss)

Celèste: Ooooh, the smells are amazing!

Mario: And the taste is even more so! But you're early, and you'll have to
wait!

Oriane: Well, mine dear, shall we hab a cocktail?

Mario: I have to work in the kitchen, I'll see you girls later!

Celèste: Yes! Meow, Bar-cat! Two Aviation cocktails, please!

Bar-cat: Yes, ma'am! [He deftly pours creme de Violette, Maraschino, gin and
lemon-juice, shakes it and pours each of them a glass.]

Oriane: Cheers!

Celèste: Cheers! [She looks around the room. Trudi and Jack's table is in
the center, surrounded by a number of low tables for four, eight and ten,
surrounded by low cushions]

Oriane: Well, mine deer, who do you think will come next?

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cybèle & Oriane

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 11/23/2011 8:56:03 PM

Harry and Sukie shoot out of the porter.
Sukie grabs Harrys arm. Harry stop wunnin awound! Yuse notted gotted
yure kilt fastened up wite n wun sok is down n wun is up! Yure tie is
bakka frunt n yure collur is stikkin up! Come heere at wunce!
Harry stops and looks at Sukie. Umh, I swept in n Willow will be here
n she will meet anuffur mancat n I will get dumpt!
If she sees yu wookin wike dat, yuse soso wite! Naow, come heere! I
wont tell yu agen!
Harry, does as he's told because Sukie is so mad at him. She fixes all
his buckles and pulls up his sock, straightens his collar and tie then
licks his fur where it's sticking up. She stands back and looks at
Harry...okay, yule do! Oh wuke! See Jack n Trudi! Awent dey so good
tugeffur!
Sukie is wearing a very simple outfit. A turquoise silk dress, with
tiny pearls hand sewn around the neckline, the cut is exquisite. She
has a simple white gold chain with a tiny charm on her neck. Her purse
is silk too and has a pearl clasp.
Her hair is swept up in a chignon and fastened with a white gold clasp
in the shape of a sprig of heather. She walks very sedately beside
Harry and smiles at all her new friends. Harry nervously looks around
for Willow. Can yu see her Sukie?
Old November 29th 11, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Willow looks over at Harry and laughs to herselfz. If Harry hadseen myself
tryink to finish dressink in da porter. She gives her bottle brush tail a
final flip and goes to where Harry is waiting.

Old November 29th 11, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Nov 24, 6:13*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
trudi has finished getting ready she is dressed in a tartan green efin gown
with accents of yellow and white, she has chosen jewlery that tv left for
her in the majik bak pak, she has hersef totally togefur except fur da
nurvusniss of bein da center of attenshun... but she knows dat iz herown
prolem ann so she touches the porter at herown neck and appears next to jack
at his home in sctland... she touches hisef gentlee anna sayz mine dear its
time to go to da partee i camed earlee enuf fur ursef ta get ready
purpurlee,

Trudi

Myne post wus stoled! I am heer beside yu in myne full highland
dwess(not a dwess as such) n me wus waitin fur yu
darlink,..smurgles.... Wet me fetch yu a dwink?Jack pulls out a chair
for Trudi.
Old November 29th 11, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

[...]

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps , Ranger , Bob Qat n Mimzy r awl
dressed up tu.
Mosey n PookyQat r dwessed in da Campbell Kilts n BpbQat n Mimzy r dwesed in
majikal owtfitz, dat chaynge colorz.
Pipps, hu is skorted bai Ranger is waring unh iong bwak dwess wif uh
Campbell tartan sash wif un nise pin.
Mosey asks Sukie n Jack if dey wud wike tu joyn den fur drinks n snax.
Yu bof wook vury nise..awl der famli ugrei.

Old November 30th 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:15:22 -0800 (PST), rafflescat wrote:

Myne post wus stoled! I am heer beside yu in myne full highland
dwess(not a dwess as such) n me wus waitin fur yu
darlink,..smurgles.... Wet me fetch yu a dwink?Jack pulls out a chair
for Trudi.

Meow, and HiHi!

Gwad to see you gize. Hab sum appitizerz and a cocktail; da chef will be
carving dose birdiez soon!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/29/2011 7:33:22 PM
Old November 30th 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:23:10 -0800 (PST), rafflescat wrote:

[...]

Meow, Sikie!

Sit wiff usses and hab a cocktail an sum appitizerz while da guyz find dere
wadies!

Doze boids roasting in da firepwace smell just heabenly, dont dey? I wibs
turkey and duck!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/29/2011 7:34:47 PM
Old November 30th 11, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Myne post wus stoled! I am heer beside yu in myne full highland
dwess(not a dwess as such) n me wus waitin fur yu
darlink,..smurgles.... Wet me fetch yu a dwink?Jack pulls out a chair
for Trudi.

Meow, and HiHi!

Gwad to see you gize. Hab sum appitizerz and a cocktail; da chef will be
carving dose birdiez soon!

Oo, weh kan't wate. Weh iz awl hungry,
Weh iz ulso gwad tu she yu bof,
Yu bof wook sew wunnerful n happi.
We jest luffs awl owr frendz. dat r gathured heer tu selebrate wif yu.
Mai we offur yu sum gudgud shampain?

Luffs, n hapiness tu yu bof.

Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps,[ skorted bai Ranger], BobQat n Mimzy.
[we left da bitties, Tygur n Mayzy wiff uh cuzin uf Anti Mimzy] but dey wyl
beh at yer winking en Scotland.

Old November 30th 11, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i see dat now, now we iz here we can enjoy owrz furndz, Trudi, sitting down
lady like as her legs will allow

Old November 30th 11, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi lukz ofur anna seesa turkeybirdee anna duckee which she lofez bof of
doze,... she refrains from drollin but juzt barlee...

we wuld liksta fank ursef fur haffin diz partee fur bof uf uses, trudi