A Club for the Humans

Old March 31st 05, 09:55 PM
Miss Violette

I thinkz i wll tellz dem, Trudi
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Sylvia M. wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message

ps.com...

Fred Williams wrote:
On March 28, 2005 07:08 pmClowderCat wrote:

I've decided to start a new club, just for the

humans in this
group.
I'm thinking of calling it the Society for the

Liberation of
Humans
from Tyrannical Cats!

Do any of you humans want to join? Can any of you

think of a
better
name?

Well, Jan,
I can't really say I feel the need for

liberation. Diana
and
Ryan do
work me hard, but the benefits are good and there's

that health
plan.
I mean I've cut way back on the antacids I take

since they came
live with me. Maybe we could have a servants' club

of some sort?
something a little less militant, perhaps.

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by

email).

Maybe we need to have more than one club. One of them

could be for
people like you who have cats that aren't as

tyrannical and another
could be for people who have cats who are very

tyrannical.

Jan

Purrhapz I shud orgynize uh Tyrannical Cats Club?
Pitoonya

Hey, what are you doing here???? This thread is for

humans!!!!!

Jan

SCAT CAT!!!

I apologize for the rude behavior of my cat.
How tyrannical of her! See what I mean?

Sylvia

Of course. Mine are like that too. They don't know I'm doing this!

Jan

Old April 1st 05, 03:56 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
unfortunately nocat will permit their people to join, soft, totally
dominated

That's why were going to rename it the Society for Humans to Worship
Cats!!!!! They'll never know what we're really doing!!!!

Jan

Old April 1st 05, 03:57 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
diz whole comunity iz fur catz, Trudi, all puffed up

But it's also for humans to talk about our cats!!!!!

Jan

Old April 1st 05, 03:58 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
I thinkz i wll tellz dem, Trudi

I won't let them see your post!!!!!

Jan, getting desperate that the cats are taking over her thread!!!!

Old April 1st 05, 04:02 AM
ClowderCat

Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
On 30 Mar 2005 16:42:06 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

Of course. Mine are like that too. They don't know I'm doing

this!

Jan

An' what makez yoo fink dat, Anti Jan? We knoz *effurrytink* dats

goin on!
After all, we'ze kitties!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs
3/31/2005 9:32:37 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

They haven't been reading this thread!

And what are you doing here??? This thread was only for humans!!!!

Jan

Old April 1st 05, 06:10 PM
Fred Williams

On March 31, 2005 09:56 pmClowderCat wrote:

Miss Violette wrote:
unfortunately nocat will permit their people to join, soft, totally
dominated

That's why were going to rename it the Society for Humans to Worship
Cats!!!!! They'll never know what we're really doing!!!!

Wouldn't that be so very "human" of us? The lies and deception, I
mean.

Yes, my cats woke me up before 6:00 am this morning and I had to get
up probably 3/4 of an hour earlier than I would otherwise to feed
them, but that did mean that I got the recycle stuff out to the curb
on time, and with daylight savings time upon us, it's just wise
preparation for the time change. So really Diana and Ryan were
looking out for my interests. They're very good that way.
When it comes to honesty, I think we should take a lesson from our
cats. I have never been lied to by a cat. Isn't that amazing.

Old April 2nd 05, 03:49 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
[...]

Fred, I don't know if you realize it, but this whole thread isn't meant
to be serious. The cats used to have a Cats with Mean Mommies club and
this is kind of the opposite of that. The whole thing is meant to be
funny.

Jan

Old April 2nd 05, 12:53 PM
Fred Williams

Miss Violette wrote:
[...]

Well I knew it wasn't serious, but perhaps didn't catch the full
impact of the frivolity. I guess whether I'm serious or playing I
still come across as me. I saw it as a fantasy well enough, but
didn't connect with the humour very well, I guess.

Old April 2nd 05, 02:25 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
[...]

OK. Nobody's perfect, except our cats (of course)!!!!!

One of my ideas of this was to discuss some of the things our cats do
that we don't want them to do (like jump on the kitchen counter and
turn on the blender, which one of mine did a couple weeks ago).

I'm kind of surprised that a lot of people didn't say that they
couldn't join because their "tyranical" cats wouldn't let them!!!!!

Jan