Fluffykitz Opin Howse!

Old May 10th 05, 08:37 PM
Rebecca

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
If I may git seerius fur a minnit, sum ub yoo alreddy knoze abowt a
speshul projeck dat I haz goin on called Meels on Pawz. Dis iz a
purrogram dat will delibber fudz to sik an injurred kittees, an I haz
rezerved a part ub da noo warehowse fur itz operashuns. If enneekittee
wud like to vollinteer to hewp wif dis purrogram, I wud be furry
grateful. Owr furry own Miss Violette an her entire howse has alreddy
vollinteered, an da need iz so grate dat we kan uze evin more
vollinteers. Pleez katsider hewping wif dis wurthee cawse. Fangu.

Me and mine brofur Samuel would like to volunteer. Dis is a furry
worthwhile cause. An since Sammy and me hab both rided in a noisy big
metalmonster, we can drive kitty-sized metalmonsters to make deliverys to
kittys that live a long ways away.

In fact, let's see what Sammy and me can up with fur a delivery vehicle...

Harri

Oh, Harri an Sammy, fangu furry much! Dat will be wunnerful! I was
catcerned abowt how we wud be able to git fudz to farther-away kittees. Dis
will be juss da tikkit!

Rebecca

Old May 10th 05, 08:40 PM
Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

I dunt du wel rydink in metalmonsturz,
so I wyll donate lotza kontaynurz ov Pouncies tu da Meels on Pawz kawz.

Pitoonya, jenerouslee

Fangu, Pitoonya! Dat will be furry nice! In addishun to da hot,
reddy-to-eet meels, we will be able to leeb da Powncies behind fur da
kittees to eet later.

Rebecca

Old May 10th 05, 08:42 PM
Rebecca

[Rebecca looks at Pitoonya and knows what she'd really rather do!]

Go ahed an eet now, Pitoonya. Dat way yool be able to hewp serv when more
kittees gitz heer.

Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Porter frum under da bed sparkulz
Hiya Hyya, Rebecca an Tabitha an Amelia .
Heow kin I hewlp?
I brot lotz an lotz ov MiceKreem© an Meowzsickkulz©
Whut we dun't serve neow, we kin keep in dat wunnerfool neu freezer!

I kin hewlp serff edder b-4 ur avtur I eetz....

Pitoonya....eyeing awlov dat gudgud foodz.

Old May 10th 05, 09:07 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 10 May 2005 09:59:39 -0700, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Me and mine brofur Samuel would like to volunteer. Dis is a furry
worthwhile cause. An since Sammy and me hab both rided in a noisy big
metalmonster, we can drive kitty-sized metalmonsters to make deliverys
to kittys that live a long ways away.

In fact, let's see what Sammy and me can up with fur a delivery vehicle...

Harri

I bets dat da two uv yu can cum up wif a furry, furry imaginitiff
vehicle!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/10/2005 4:07:17 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 11th 05, 02:27 AM

Miss Violette,
We are so happy to 'skort you to the opening of the Caterers place.
Would you like a variety of food or just one thing?
Raphael and Black Jack, both of whom are eyeing the Micecreem.
Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
On Tue, 10 May 2005 09:59:39 -0700, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Me and mine brofur Samuel would like to volunteer. Dis is a furry
worthwhile cause. An since Sammy and me hab both rided in a noisy

big
metalmonster, we can drive kitty-sized metalmonsters to make

deliverys
to kittys that live a long ways away.

In fact, let's see what Sammy and me can up with fur a delivery

vehicle...

Harri

I bets dat da two uv yu can cum up wif a furry, furry imaginitiff
vehicle!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs

Old May 11th 05, 02:31 AM

Ms Rebecca! Ms Rebecca!
Kud we yung'uns volunteer? We reely like thu ideer uh lot! Us boys
will comb r furs reely gud so we don't get hayrs in thu fud.
'Tonio & Sweet Wm.
& I will make shur thay r all kleen & sparklee! Mollie Anne

Old May 11th 05, 03:09 AM
Rebecca

Hihi, gize, itz nice to see yoo agin! Itz wunnerful dat yoo wantz to
vollinteer. Whut wud yoo like to do, maybe hewp pak da fudz in da bokses?
Kum wif me an I will show yoo da Meelz on Pawz rum.

[Rebecca and the kittens go to the special room at the side of the
warehouse.]

Yoo wud take da fudz dat we bringz in frum da kichen, an pak it in doze
bokses ober dere along wif nappykins an maybe a liddle dekorashun. Wud yoo
like to do dat, or iz dere sumfing else yoo wud like to do?

Rebecca, gratified to see even the young ones wanting to help

oups.com...

Old May 11th 05, 04:32 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 10 May 2005 06:11:05 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

--Iron Chef Catmerica competishun (we cud uze sum jugiz fur dis)

Pssst, Tiger! Wif da way you lubs fuds, you wood be a grate judge!
Why don't you volunteer yourownself?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/10/2005 11:31:13 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 11th 05, 08:21 PM
Harri Roadcat

In fact, let's see what Sammy and me can up with fur a delivery vehicle...

Harri

I fink we found the delivery vehicle for Meelz on Paws. It looks a lot
like da metalmonster at http://www.truckweb.com/T600%20Art%20Wagon.htm,
but da one we found is a 2005 and we gotz a shop to customize it for us.
It is supposed to be ready Monday.

Da cab is going to be redone to be all kitty-sized. It has a automatic
transmission, whateffur dat is, and it haz brake an gas peddals dat are
kitty-sized and moved up high to where kitties can reach dem. Da
steering wheel is sized fur kitty paws, and it has extra-powerful power
steering. Since da seats is way high fur da driver kitty to be able to
see out da windshield, da space in da cab under da seat has cargo racks
dat can hold lidder boxes and snacks fur da driver kitty and helper
kitties and wadder dishes.

Da middle-sized box behind da cab, where a hoomin sleeper would normally
go, has 4 kitty bunks. Each kitty bunk has sleeping boxes and soft
pillow fur 4 kitties, so we can carry up 18 helper kitties! Dat means we
could also use it as a kitty bus. And dere are cabinets to hold kitty
toys and more wadder dishes and catnip.

Da bestest part is da big box in da back. It's about 20 cats longs, and
it haves a refrigelator in da front and a heatr in da back, so it can
keep hot food hot and cold food cold. And da divider wall between da hot
and cold can be moved, so we can have it set up for all cold storage or
all hot storage or anywhere in between. And dere is racks fur full boxes
waiting to be delivered, and a preparation area in case we wants to
serve fancy stuff dat need some last-minute fixup, and a microwave oven.
And a big trash box where we can frow away empty delivery boxes when we
is thru wif dem.

And mounted to da very back of da truck is a delivery cart. It's on a
hydraulical lift so wez don't have to lift dat big heavy fing. It has a
big rack in front where we can put food boxes (enough to serve a big
clowder of kitties), and it's has a motor and four-wheel drive and
bigbig tires dat can drive over rocks and curbs and doggies and stairs
(it wouldn't hurt da doggy, though) and will make it easy to carry food
to kitties. Specially when we haz to deliver to kitties dat live a long
ways away from a road.

An of course we has several teleporters on board - some in da cab and
some in da sleeper box and some in da big back box.

So what do you fink, Rebecca? Fink dis will do fur delivering Meelz on Pawz?

Harri Kitten
assisted by brofur Samuel
Old May 12th 05, 12:55 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 11 May 2005 12:21:15 -0700, Harri Roadcat wrote:

[...]

Oh my, buttid yu two haff done sum gud work! I finks dat you'll haff
fun drivink it az well az helpink kitties in need!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/11/2005 7:54:33 PM