Mine Paw will be busy today

Old May 16th 05, 06:20 PM
Harri Roadcat

Default Mine Paw will be busy today

Mine Paw is still at home - itz now been nine whole dayz dat his hasn't
gone out in da big truck. But today him will be bizzy - him has anudder
innerview in a place called Irvine. Him plans to leave me at home dis
time too, but I don't fink I mind dis time - itz getting really hot
outside now and da cold-fingy in da van duzn't work so good.

But if him does ok den him might get a job working at dis place all da
time, so I could go dere and infestigate on weekends. So I'z will be
purring da bestest good-luck purrs I can today.

So far him has been complainin bout da timing. Somefing bout having to
be in Orange County at 4 oclock and having to drife home during rush
hour when da traffic iz slow. If da traffic is slow den, why would call
it "rush hour"?

Harri
Old May 16th 05, 06:41 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

I wyll be purrink fur yur Paw tu get diz jop in Urvyne!!!

Pitoonya, AKA Sweetee

Old May 16th 05, 07:01 PM
Harri Roadcat

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
I wyll be purrink fur yur Paw tu get diz jop in Urvyne!!!

Pitoonya, AKA Sweetee

Fangu! It will be furry nice when Paw getz a toona place close to home
dat duzn't send him out in a truck. It waz nice da udder night - Paw and
Meowmie putted kittying gear on me and Ranger, and putted us an a lidder
boks on da van, and drifed us around a little and stopped at a place
where it smelled like lots of hoomin kittens were (but da hoomin kittens
were all gone an it was dark). Somefing called a "skool". An wez got to
go fur a nice walk.

I could get used to dat - taking sum rides that aren't too long (some of
da rides with Paw in da bigbig truck were waaaaaaay too long), and
getting to go on walks in places wif grass an stuff. An gettin to
snuggle wif Meowmie and Paw efurry night. Dat will be nice!

Harri
Old May 17th 05, 05:03 AM
Sundance

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgudluckpurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gudluckpurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sundance, hoping his honorary sister gets what she wants

Old May 17th 05, 04:19 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 16 May 2005 10:20:14 -0700, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Mine Paw is still at home - itz now been nine whole dayz dat his hasn't
gone out in da big truck. But today him will be bizzy - him has anudder
innerview in a place called Irvine. Him plans to leave me at home dis
time too, but I don't fink I mind dis time - itz getting really hot
outside now and da cold-fingy in da van duzn't work so good.

But if him does ok den him might get a job working at dis place all da
time, so I could go dere and infestigate on weekends. So I'z will be
purring da bestest good-luck purrs I can today.

Well Harri, I'zl be joinink yu in purrs fur yur paw dat won uv dese
innerviews wurks owt fur him.

So far him has been complainin bout da timing. Somefing bout having to
be in Orange County at 4 oclock and having to drife home during rush
hour when da traffic iz slow. If da traffic is slow den, why would call
it "rush hour"?

I neffur thottid uv dat! Hoomans iz funny, izn't dey!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/17/2005 11:18:06 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 17th 05, 06:48 PM
W. Leong

I am Purrrrrrrrrrrring for your paw to get the job. My Meowmie doesn't
have a job but she isn't going to no innerview. She tried to take me for
walks, but I just want to snooze at home.

Russie the liddle tiger

Old May 18th 05, 03:52 AM
Rebecca

Hihi, iz yoo noo heer? I duznt rememfur seeing yoo befur. If yoo wud like,
kum ober to da opin howse at Fluffykitz Warehowse. Fluffykitz iz a caterin
bizness dat mine partnerz Tabitha an Amelia an I run. Oh, an I fingk
Pitoonya mite be a partner now, too. Enneeway, derez lotz ub fudz an fun
fings to do. I hopez to see yoo dere.

Rebecca

.. .

Old May 18th 05, 04:49 AM
Amelia T Cat

"W. Leong" wrote in message
.. .

I am Purrrrrrrrrrrring for your paw to get the job. My Meowmie doesn't
have a job but she isn't going to no innerview. She tried to take me for
walks, but I just want to snooze at home.

Russie the liddle tiger

Thank you for noticing that, Rebecca! How could I have not?

As Rebecca said, welcome Russie. We're always glad to welcome new
kitties to the group.

Amelia T Cat
Old May 18th 05, 11:37 AM
Miss Violette

yes they are, Miss Violette, not understanding a race that invented metal
monsters and put water on themselves on purpose
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
[...]

Extra Talkative Today jmcquown Cat anecdotes 7 February 11th 05 08:50 PM
Today is Duffy's adoption anniversary+birthday MaryL Cat anecdotes 19 February 2nd 05 08:43 PM
Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 08:16 PM
Mine Akweezishun Day Sylvia M. Cat community 12 January 8th 04 03:28 AM
Roxy is being a sweetheart today! Marina Cat anecdotes 1 December 22nd 03 03:30 PM