A Kissamouse Pawty

Old December 20th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default A Kissamouse Pawty

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" ...
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:31:06 -0600, Tabitha Fluffytail's nimble,
little paws typed:

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

I'zl be dere, Tabitha, and fangu! I fink we shud all sing Kissamouse
karols too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Oh wee will be singing Kissamouse carols fur shure. Weave gotta thuh
wurds
Purrs
Mosey

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/20/2008 12:53:36 PM

Old December 20th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"John Ross Mc Master"
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 10:40:49 -0800 (PST),
wrote:
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:31:06 -0600, Tabitha Fluffytail

wrote:
All ub mine family all agree dat da Community needz a Kissamouse Pawty.
Dere has been much sadness and bad news lately, and a Kissmouse Pawty
would allow all of ussez to relax and unwind and celebrate all da gud
friends and fambly we'z gots here.

So, mine handsome wink Mosey an me would like to infite da Community to
a Kissamouse Pawty at our house on da lake on Kissamouse Eve. Efurryone
is invited, kitties, doggies, and any offur critters dat might like to
join usses. We can celebrate da lufing families we got, and da
supportive Community, and comfort each offur in our recent losses an
reverses.

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

Tabitha Fluffytail Waterman

We will be at the pawty.
Beauty and Cinder

will there be a lotted of fudz there?
sekritary of fudz beauty

I wud wike to watch yourself eet fudz beclaws yoo muss bee sew GUD at
it.

i will getted my sekritary to post my wate chart soon.
beauty

[smurkles] ufff courze dere will be lotz if gudgud fuds at da pawty,
n nipnog, n nip wine. Yew gurls r silly.
Mosey
--unwinding the owtside lites

Old December 20th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

On Dec 19, 9:31 pm, Tabitha Fluffytail
All ub mine family all agree dat da Community needz a Kissamouse Pawty.
Dere has been much sadness and bad news lately, and a Kissmouse Pawty
would allow all of ussez to relax and unwind and celebrate all da gud
friends and fambly we'z gots here.

So, mine handsome wink Mosey an me would like to infite da Community to
a Kissamouse Pawty at our house on da lake on Kissamouse Eve. Efurryone
is invited, kitties, doggies, and any offur critters dat might like to
join usses. We can celebrate da lufing families we got, and da
supportive Community, and comfort each offur in our recent losses an
reverses.

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

Tabitha Fluffytail Waterman

A Kissamouse Pardee sowndz grayt! Fangu Tabitha an Mosey; weez will
definitlee be der! Wud yu lyke us tu bring sumfin?

DaRennieKidz an fosterkitties

We r sew gwad yew will be heer wiff usses. Jest bring yerownselfs
Ware warm stuff cuz wez gunna play inna snow...

Mosey smiles at Tabifa..'diz iz gonna be sew mutch fun, innit?'
Im gonna go owtsyde n finnish puttin up da lites, dere'z not minny moar.
Da howse is covered wif em...lotz n lotz. Et's gonna be bootiful.
Den tewmorrow we kan dexorate da tree iffen yew wanna.
Awl dat stuff iz in da actic.

Old December 20th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wiff fluffy butts, I meanz fluffykits you kno der will be gudgud fudz. O T
putting his foot in his mouth again.

Old December 21st 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Wy iz OT eeting hiz foot? Iz himself hungry? [smurkle]
Howz yer wethur dere?
Et is freezing wif a blizzard heer in Warshingtoona. Harri woondt wike da
kold.
Mosey

Old December 21st 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

We will be at the pawty.
Beauty and Cinder

Wood yu like to attind da pardy wif us?

Joey and Bear
Old December 21st 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

We will be at the pawty. Beauty and Cinder

Wood yu like to attind da pardy wif us?

Joey and Bear

We'll be happee tew hab yew...don't furgit yer mittens..
snowball fite anna we'll build a snowcat..

Hey, Ranger, we can pitch snow greeblings...wheeeeee

Mosey
--nipped owt

Old December 21st 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Mosey lights the House for A Kissamouse Pawty

Mosey climbs down the ladder, after hanging thousands of bulbs all over the
outside of the big house, stomps his feet on the porch, and shakes himself
off, it's been snowing and he's nearly slipped off the roof a couple of
times during a wind gust, goes inside and tells Tabitha, "Sweetie, put your
coat and boots on and let's go outside, I have something to show you...
Tabitha, who has been busy sorting tree ornaments, sighs, puts on her fuzzy
red coat, hur red boots, mittens and they both grab a flashinglight and go
outside.
The night is crisp and cold and all the stars are out, but it's snowing.
Mosey takes Tabitha by her shoulders, and places hur in the middle of the
sidewalk, pushes a button on thuh pole and all of a sudden, the whole house
lights up, every color in the Universe, blinking, with a big bright chrystal
star on the roof, that throws prism colors.
Tabitha gasps , throws her arms around Mosey and says It jest sew bootiful,
fangu fur doin awl dat hard wurk.
I love you, this is gonna be the bestst Kissamouse ever.
They stare at the lights for awhile, then, getting too cold, they walk back
into the house, Mosey being very pleased with his work..

Old December 21st 08, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 20, 2:34*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
angelvinvin...:

This sounds like lots of fun Tabitha. I'll try and be there. Ize gonna go
through the piles of stuff on the puter and see if I can find the
Kissamouse
carols sheets Ize have saved and post them here for a Kissamouse singalong
if weze want.

Puddi Cat
(looking forward to the festivities)
--

Hihi Puddi Cat!!

Meowmie aksed us tu let yu node dat sheez got sum uv da Kissamouse
songz on da rpcc website, in kays yu kant find dem on da puter.

DaRennieKidz

I saw dem dere n ulso thuh story uff the furst Kissamouse. *Cood yew axe yer
Meowmie iffen sum kitty cood tell that nise story? *I jest wuv et.
We r sew gwad yoo will be coming to thuh pawty.

Mosey

Yu meen yu want wun uv us RennieKidz tu tell da storee?