Bad Pooter Greeblings !!!

Old April 11th 11, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Bad Pooter Greeblings !!!

Meowmie iz vury madd wiff hur pooter cuz et haz greeblings n hur wuntz
tew frow et owt en da street n ruhn ovur et.....noooooooooooo!!!!
MRRRRRRRRRRRRT on dat dum musheen!!!
OWT OWT dum greeblingz!!!
Mosey

(Human note)
I have NO clue what is going on with my laptop. It won't let me open ANY
links, and has erased ALL my contacts, and is adding them back in, and I
am so frustrated with it, I just want to scream throw it into the street
and run over it!!! sigh..so IF you don't get and e-mail from me for awhile,
that's why, and PLEASE don't send me anything with a link, because it won't
open.
I'll still TRY and send out the cheezburgers and other stuff that I normally
do every day.
But I can't promise anything at this point. Please be patient with me.
I love you all.
Upset Aunti K

Old April 12th 11, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 19:21:17 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

[...]

ize iz bery sorwy dat yur pooter haz da greelingz livin inna it, anna
makin not werk fur yourownself

dey getz inna lotsa tings, anna dey cawse mani prublums fur yu hoomans

lorili

Human note:

I hope you can get your computer working again.

Do you have rescue/restore disk(s) from the manufacturer?

Do you have good antispyware, and antivirus software?

I use the free version of Avast antivirus software, and I've NEVER had a
virus. Ever.

I also use the free version of Malwarebytes, and run a scan about once a
week. It does find minor things, from time to time.

As for not being able to click on links: can you copy them, and paste
them into a new browser window?

I use Firefox, which is WAY BETTER than Internet Explorer, which tends
to make it much easier for viruses.

You said that your contacts were erased, and were being 'restored'.

That sounds like a virus and/or a trojan program taking control of your
E-mail.

I can give you links to the antivirus and spyware software I'm using, if
you want them.

The Avast is pretty much average, as antivirus software, but it is free.

Malwarebytes is one of the best anti spyware/malware, and it also has a
free version.

Perhaps your husband could download software, and burn it onto a disk,
so you can load it onto your computer.

I have further information on antivirus, etc, software.

E-mail it if you want it; it's mostly links to sites with either
information, or free software that may help you.

Tom

Old April 12th 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Hooman reply: Had that trouble last year. My son cancelled the
newsgroup and re-subscribed it.