Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine

Old August 28th 03, 11:12 PM
Tanada

Default Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine

Julie Cook wrote:

I noticed from a message from PC that a celebration is scheduled for
next week. Since I am hitting the road again I wanted to wish you all a
happy adoption day and PFC Huey a happy promotion day. Hobbes, Selena
and Lacey will send all their best wishes and desires for fishies,
catnip and mousies and a warm sunbeam for napping. I send my warmest
wishes to you all.

Thanks from the NC nine, and purrs and good travel thoughts for your
trips to and from Ohio. Also good luck purrs and thoughts for your
racing team.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old August 29th 03, 12:54 AM
Jeanne Hedge

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:57:17 -0400, Julie Cook
wrote:

Y'all have a great weekend and holiday for the 'mericans on the group. I
intend to be laborless on Monday!!

Thanks for the holiday wishes, and I'd like to pass along happy Labour
Day wishes for Monday for the Canadians on the group as well!

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

CompuServe Anime/Manga Forum via Your Browser
- IT'S FREE! -
*** http://go.compuserve.com/anime ***
Old August 29th 03, 12:55 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"MaryL" had some very interesting things to say
about Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine:

PetSmarts usually have a training ring right in the center of the store, and
they do obedience training there. The "ring" is simply flexible vinyl
sheeting, and I have often thought that there really would not be any
protection if someone brings in a dog with the potential to attack. Other
people will sometimes bring in animals on leashes (or even in cardboard
boxes) to accompany them while they shop. It's a nice concept, but I am not
always comfortable with it. I know I would never take my cats into that
environment.

Felix would love to meet dogs, but he wouldn't like the half-hour car
trip to get there. :-)

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has
Old August 29th 03, 05:34 AM
Marina

Happy adoption day to the NC cats and purrs for Julie to be safe.

--
Marina
Old August 29th 03, 06:16 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:55:20 -0700, Seanette Blaylock
wrote:

"MaryL" had some very interesting things to say
about Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine:

PetSmarts usually have a training ring right in the center of the store, and
they do obedience training there. The "ring" is simply flexible vinyl
sheeting, and I have often thought that there really would not be any
protection if someone brings in a dog with the potential to attack. Other
people will sometimes bring in animals on leashes (or even in cardboard
boxes) to accompany them while they shop. It's a nice concept, but I am not
always comfortable with it. I know I would never take my cats into that
environment.

Felix would love to meet dogs, but he wouldn't like the half-hour car
trip to get there. :-)

What if you met a dog that thought kitties were lunch? MLB
Old August 29th 03, 07:20 AM
Seanette Blaylock

m. L. Briggs had some very interesting things to
say about Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine:

Felix would love to meet dogs, but he wouldn't like the half-hour car
trip to get there. :-)

What if you met a dog that thought kitties were lunch? MLB

He does have a very alert meowmie. :-)

Old August 29th 03, 12:36 PM
polonca12000

Purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
snip If you
think of it, include us in your purrs that we don't have some sort of
catastrophic crash that requires we bring the cars home again for
repairs. I'll be back on Monday and without the cars will have lots of
time for rpca :-)

Old August 29th 03, 09:34 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

wrote:

Felix would love to meet dogs, but he wouldn't like the half-hour car
trip to get there. :-)

What if you met a dog that thought kitties were lunch? MLB

Depends on the cat - I've know several "attack cats" who enjoyed
intimidating dogs! (Including my own Patches, who used to come flying
out of hiding to leap over the two miniature Schnauzers a neighbor
walked by my house twice a day.)

Some friends of mine had a twenty-pounder named Boswell who had two
neighborhood boxers so terrorized that they'd drag their owner across
the street, rather than be walked past the house where he lived! (Where
he was usually lying in wait in the hedge so he could pop out and
surprise them.) And I've told you before about "Billy", a friend's big
marmelade who would put up with just so much yapping fron the miniature
poodle next-door before he'd jump the fence, beat up on the dog, and
enjoy the resulting peace and quiet for a week or two, until the stupid
dog forgot its "lesson" and had to be chastised again.