I has a problum Maggy May

Old March 26th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I has a problum Maggy May

Az yoo gnow, Uncl Bill an me gotted da same meowmie. Ann I know dat
shee wann him to getted a harecutt butted hee don' seem to HEER mee
wen I telld him. Should I bite him? Wud dat wurk?

--
WooToo

Cuddleseep is speshul,
Effury ower countz az too.
An cuddleseep iss gud four yoo.
Old March 26th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:15:43 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Az yoo gnow, Uncl Bill an me gotted da same meowmie. Ann I know dat
shee wann him to getted a harecutt butted hee don' seem to HEER mee
wen I telld him. Should I bite him? Wud dat wurk?

You could do what we duz. We take turns grooming Paw's hairs after him
takes a shower. We sit on him's shoulders and groom da back of him's head
while him is brushing his toofs. When hims hairs get too long we make a
BIIIIG show of hard hard it iz to groom dem properly. Dat usually results
in him getting hims hairz cut within a week or two.

Tabitha
Old March 26th 08, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 26, 11:15*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Az yoo gnow, Uncl Bill an me gotted da same meowmie. Ann I know dat
shee wann him to getted a harecutt butted hee don' seem to HEER mee
wen I telld him. Should I bite him? Wud dat wurk?

Deerust WooToo,

I doo not fink dat wud tell him to get his hares cut. It wud prolly
tell him dat yooo ar stil mad cuz hee wen aweigh for da weekend. Wich
iss fine two an yoo shud certanwee bite him a widdle bitt. I will get
back too yoo abote da hare cut.

--
Maggy May

Old March 26th 08, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

men hoominz iz veri funni bowt derown harez. soft wuz laffin kuz today her
heard a radio komerkal bowt a hare plaze whut gifez you new harez ta grow...
but her wuz not laffin bowt dat butted dat dey haada spekalz anna salez...
her thinkz ifin her or furri needed new harez her wudint wnna sale pridut,
Tiger

Old March 26th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Naw, just go up an keep looking fru hisown hairz like u iz lookink for hims
faze. Tellz minself dat if menz haz to haf hairz, dey godda make itself
look nize. Korze if dey don haff any, der is no problem. Piglet thinking
she should have had a v8!

Old March 26th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well tell mineself where dey gotted da spekial prized hairz, if it was from
a substandard hooman, diz kommunity kud make a fortunez sellink sekretaries
hairz. Willow strutting through the house.

Old March 26th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby alwayz luks for a salez but not in diz depatmentz. Dat waz a weird
fing to hav a sale on. Sort of lik buyink used teefez!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
dey didunt say butted i juzt didunt unnerstand why anihoomin wuld bi on
salez hairz, Tiger

Old March 26th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

zaktli butted you iz rite, ifin we kuld sell owrz sekatariz harez we kuld
make lotsa moniz fur da komuniti... anna besidez... why wulda hoomin buy
harez when soft iz allatime tryinta get rid of owrown bootiful furz? Tiger

Old March 28th 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
Az yoo gnow, Uncl Bill an me gotted da same meowmie. Ann I know dat
shee wann him to getted a harecutt butted hee don' seem to HEER mee
wen I telld him. Should I bite him? Wud dat wurk?

Deerust WooToo,

I doo not fink dat wud tell him to get his hares cut. It wud prolly
tell him dat yooo ar stil mad cuz hee wen aweigh for da weekend. Wich
iss fine two an yoo shud certanwee bite him a widdle bitt. I will get
back too yoo abote da hare cut.

I tot hee wuz gonna cutt hiss harez twoday butted allus he did wuz tak
da skizzurs, an mommy don' WIKE it wen he play wiff skizzurs, ann cut
a wddle bitt ub hare dat wuz stikin up on hissown mustatch ann beerd.
DAT iss not enuff harecut to soot r mommy an shee iss gonna beee mad
wen I tellz hur.

--
WooToo

"Almost cut my hair
It happened just the other day
It's gettin kinda long
I coulda said it wasn't in my way
But I didn't and I wonder why
I feel like letting my freak flag fly
Cause I feel like I owe it to someone" David Crosby, CSN&Y