Disturbing News

Old April 23rd 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Default Disturbing News `

I understand Gramby, and thank you for the advice. I won't do it again.
I hope and pray I don't have to go through that stage any time soon.
Kyla
"Granby"
Kyla, as one who has been where Allan has to go, don't try and put him in
"Stages". Trust me it is different for everyone. Please don't do that to
anyone. There is sort of a rhythm to this part of life but until you have
gone there, and the circumstances may be totally different for you, please
don't do that.
"Kyla =^..^="
"TFM®"

"Kyla =^..^="
"TFM®"

"tanadashoes"

"Yowie"
Having watched the two youtube videos,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFURD5dp_QU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QCHIZQmiOY

all *I* see is two cats who seem to be enjoying the outside, and
male voice that seems to hold them in some affection.

Since when was it a crime to let cats outside? When was calling a
cat 'Retard' considered abuse?

I know that two youtube videos is hardly the 'whole story' but there
is nothing in those videos to suggest that the owner of those cats
is in any way abusing or neglecting them. They look like healthy
happy cats that have a good relationship with the person behind the
camera to me.

If folks have any concrete evidence that Alan is abusing and/or
neglecting the cats, then it needs to be reported to the
authorities, not posted about here. Despite personal opinions of him
and his character, posting to a public newsgroup implying he is an
animal abuser is innapropriate at best and libellious at worst.

Yowie

Thank you. I know I should have snipped this, but it bears
repeating. There is NO PROOF that Alan is harming those cats in any
way. I met Alan last year, when he knew that there was a limited
time left for Christy, and that person would NEVER harm her beloved
friends. Please either find proof and contact the authorities or
stop maligning a person's reputation. In other words, either put up
or shut up.

Once again, thank you.

I have nothing but love for those little critters who own me (or at
least think they do)

TFM®

Yes, thank you Pam.
Alan, they probably give you a lot of comfort and laughs I'll bet.
That's what they're there for. I thought of you on your plane ride to
Maui with Christy's ashes

The worst trip of my life was from the funeral home back to our home.
I had her remains in the seat beside me with my hand on them the entire
time. I kept talking like she was actually there.

I talked to her when I was spreading her remains in the waters of Maui.

For lack of a better term, I'm crying like a bitch as I type this.
I loved her so much.

That's understandable It's okay to cry, you need to get it out.

Whenever I come home from work these days, Puakea Makana (Gift of the
pale white flower) runs to meet me. Then comes Chloe, the retard.
Pua brought me a rather large lizard this afternoon, but Chloe saw fit
to take it.

It was a good thing. I'm not big on lizards.

See how the kitties love you and are trying to comfort you?
Bringing you prezzies.

Pronunciation key
Puakea = Poo ah kay ah
Makana = mah kah nah

I met my DH in Oahu in 1976, and I learned a nice word
Da Kine Pakalolo.

Did you get the pictures of The Get Together I sent you?
I could only find one set.
I hope they didn't make you cry harder. You're still in the denial stage
of grief.
It's going to take time, but there are people who do care about you.
Take care of yourself and the kitties will help you too.
Aloah
Kyla

--
Aloha Nui Loa,
TFM®

Old April 23rd 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Apr 22, 5:18*pm, wrote:
"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote:

* I dunno. These natives don't have the hostile 'tude toward /
* californians

* That entirely depends on which side of the mountains you are on.
* Denver and the Eastern Slope don't mind Californians, but the Western
* Slope has some real issues with them. *They can visit, but "natives"
* don't want 'em staying. *Silly, I know, but I'm not a native, haven't
* lived in California since I was 12, and they *still* hold that against
* me.

* They don't mind Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont Easterners
* giggle. *It's those big city Easterners they have trouble with.

Probably watched too much Bill O'Reilly.

--
Joyce * ^..^

Sweetie, I came here *before* Bill O'Reilly, and they've been this way
before I got here.
Old April 23rd 09, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote:

On Apr 22, 5:18?pm, wrote:

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote:

They don't mind Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont Easterners
giggle. ?It's those big city Easterners they have trouble with.

Probably watched too much Bill O'Reilly.

Sweetie, I came here *before* Bill O'Reilly, and they've been this way
before I got here.

Bill and his pals sure did run with it, though.

BTW, I'm fine with being called "sweetie" by just about anyone, as long
as they really mean it.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 23rd 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Apr 22, 5:34*pm, wrote:
"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote:

* On Apr 22, 5:18?pm, wrote:

* "Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote:

* They don't mind Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont Easterners
* giggle. ?It's those big city Easterners they have trouble with.

* Probably watched too much Bill O'Reilly.

* Sweetie, I came here *before* Bill O'Reilly, and they've been this way
* before I got here.

Bill and his pals sure did run with it, though.

BTW, I'm fine with being called "sweetie" by just about anyone, as long
as they really mean it.

--
Joyce * ^..^

When I use endearments, they are heartfelt. I try not to do so on
usenet, but occasionally it gets away from me.
Old April 23rd 09, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

well i usually tell them they are retarded and i am clumsy, Lee
"outsider" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote in
:

if we have to anser for that, i suspect you and i will live next door
in the after life... even if it is so true.

Lee
"outsider" wrote in message
. ..
"tanadashoes" wrote in

Thank you. I know I should have snipped this, but it bears
repeating. There is NO PROOF that Alan is harming those cats in any
way. I met Alan last year, when he knew that there was a limited
time left for Christy, and that person would NEVER harm her beloved
friends. Please either find proof and contact the authorities or
stop maligning a person's reputation. In other words, either put up
or shut up.

Pam S.

I would hate to have to answer for all the times I told one of my
cats they
were retarded.

Just tonight Frank and I did a dance as I started setting up cat dinner.
I step left he moved into my way, by the time he moved out of the way I
went the same way so I told him we were both retarded. At least I am
fair.

Old April 23rd 09, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

at least, if you are bald on top comb it where it goes, if its long on the
sides, comb it down, leave the top empty and get over it... the donald will
have enough money to make that attractive... bald isn't unattractive, just
the hiding it part is unattractive, Leee
"Granby" wrote in message
You should probably listen to your Mom. Just kidding, couldn't resist the
hair cut remark. So long as you are not bald on top, leave it long but,
when the top goes don't. JMO.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 21, 11:18 pm, TFM® wrote:

I hope she knows how much I love her.

She knows. The cats can tell you if you listen. They can see the
Bridge. I don't know about religion and I have no idea of WHAT goes on
after we go but my Woo-Too is in touch with my Mom. I know that. Ever
since I got her after my Mom passed away she has been my connection to
Mom. I know, through her, that my Mom exists, that she loves us and
that she would like me to cut my hair.

So listen to to the cats. This does not mean you have to eat a lizard
if they give you one.

--
Will in New Haven

Old April 23rd 09, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
TFM®

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote

I met my DH in Oahu in 1976, and I learned a nice word
Da Kine Pakalolo.

Da kine can mean anything. "Always mo betta da kine".
Pakalolo means marijuana.

Since you be Hawaiian kine, tell me sistah, what does popolo mean? (Don't, I
already know)

Did you get the pictures of The Get Together I sent you?

I got them.
Thanks.

I could only find one set.
I hope they didn't make you cry harder. You're still in the denial stage
of grief.
It's going to take time, but there are people who do care about you.
Take care of yourself and the kitties will help you too.
Aloah

--
TFM®
Ua Mau Ke Ea O Ka Aina I Ka Pono

Old April 23rd 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"TFM®"

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote

I met my DH in Oahu in 1976, and I learned a nice word
Da Kine Pakalolo.

Da kine can mean anything. "Always mo betta da kine".
Pakalolo means marijuana.

Since you be Hawaiian kine, tell me sistah, what does popolo mean? (Don't,
I already know)

I'm not 'that' fluent in Hawaiian...what does it mean?
I was only there for about a month.

Did you get the pictures of The Get Together I sent you?

I got them.
Thanks.

You're welcome

I could only find one set.
I hope they didn't make you cry harder.

It's going to take time, but there are people who do care about you.
Take care of yourself and the kitties will help you too.
Aloah

--
TFM®
Ua Mau Ke Ea O Ka Aina I Ka Pono