Omar - Rainbow Bridge 2000-2005 (TW)

Old November 19th 05, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Omar - Rainbow Bridge 2000-2005 (TW)

"Christine Burel" wrote
I am so sad to tell you all that we had to give Omar the kindest gift
and
let him go today.

Sad news indeed. But you did the right thing for him.

It's good that everone had the chance to wish him a good journey.

Purrs that, in time, the joy of your many memories of him will come
to outweigh the grief of his loss.

Gordon & the FF

Old November 19th 05, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christine Burel wrote:
I am so sad to tell you all that we had to give Omar the kindest gift and
let him go today. I sort of knew in my heart of hearts yesterday but wanted
to give him what chance we could. The ultrasound showed some swollen lymph
nodes in his abdomen and also some fluid; it was obvious that this was the
last effort we could do without making him suffer. The IVs weren't making
much of any change in his condition. Poor baby, he purred for us but he
looked so very tired. Celeste, Byron, and Alex were there and we all said
our goodbyes and we let him go -- to join Frodo and Shetra, Fizz, Shadow,
and all the other furry rpca buddies at the Bridge.

Thank you all for being there for us.
hugs,
Christine

So sorry, I have read other posts you wrote, I know you was crazy about
Omar

He left a happy happy cat!

I think you will see him again one day.

Barry

Old November 19th 05, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:04:48 -0700, "Christine Burel"
yodeled:

I am so sad to tell you all that we had to give Omar the kindest gift and
let him go today. I sort of knew in my heart of hearts yesterday but wanted
to give him what chance we could. The ultrasound showed some swollen lymph
nodes in his abdomen and also some fluid; it was obvious that this was the
last effort we could do without making him suffer. The IVs weren't making
much of any change in his condition. Poor baby, he purred for us but he
looked so very tired. Celeste, Byron, and Alex were there and we all said
our goodbyes and we let him go -- to join Frodo and Shetra, Fizz, Shadow,
and all the other furry rpca buddies at the Bridge.

Thank you all for being there for us.
hugs,
Christine

Oh my-- so many friends leaving us. So very, very sorry. Purrs for
his passing, and for your hurting heart.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 19th 05, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christine Burel wrote:

I am so sad to tell you all that we had to give Omar the kindest gift and
let him go today. I sort of knew in my heart of hearts yesterday but wanted
to give him what chance we could. The ultrasound showed some swollen lymph
nodes in his abdomen and also some fluid; it was obvious that this was the
last effort we could do without making him suffer. The IVs weren't making
much of any change in his condition. Poor baby, he purred for us but he
looked so very tired. Celeste, Byron, and Alex were there and we all said
our goodbyes and we let him go -- to join Frodo and Shetra, Fizz, Shadow,
and all the other furry rpca buddies at the Bridge.

Thank you all for being there for us.
hugs,
Christine

I'm so sorry, I've lit a candle for him.

Marcia

Old November 20th 05, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
I am so sad to tell you all that we had to give Omar the kindest gift and
let him go today. I sort of knew in my heart of hearts yesterday but

wanted
to give him what chance we could. The ultrasound showed some swollen

lymph
nodes in his abdomen and also some fluid; it was obvious that this was the
last effort we could do without making him suffer. The IVs weren't making
much of any change in his condition. Poor baby, he purred for us but he
looked so very tired. Celeste, Byron, and Alex were there and we all said
our goodbyes and we let him go -- to join Frodo and Shetra, Fizz, Shadow,
and all the other furry rpca buddies at the Bridge.

Thank you all for being there for us.
hugs,
Christine

I'm so sorry to hear this. Hugs and purrs.

Fi

Old November 20th 05, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Oh, dear... there's a dark cloud over rpca today. Now two candles are
burning here for the dear departed ones, but there are no words for how sad
I am to hear this news. Heartfelt purrs and hugs to the bereaved family.

Old November 20th 05, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christine Burel wrote:
I am so sad to tell you all that we had to give Omar the kindest gift
and let him go today. I sort of knew in my heart of hearts yesterday
but wanted to give him what chance we could. The ultrasound showed
some swollen lymph nodes in his abdomen and also some fluid; it was
obvious that this was the last effort we could do without making him
suffer. The IVs weren't making much of any change in his condition.
Poor baby, he purred for us but he looked so very tired. Celeste,
Byron, and Alex were there and we all said our goodbyes and we let
him go -- to join Frodo and Shetra, Fizz, Shadow, and all the other
furry rpca buddies at the Bridge.

Thank you all for being there for us.
hugs,
Christine

Oh how sad, Christine. My deepest condolences for your loss.

Jill

Old November 20th 05, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm so sorry. We'll be thinking of you all.
Old November 20th 05, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Oh Christine...I'm so very sorry...A second candle has been lit for
Omar..I now have 2 burning, one for Omar and one for Fizz. It's just
been one h*l* of a day...Purrs and prayers for you and your family.

Kim and the CRC
wrote:

I am so sad to tell you all that we had to give Omar the kindest gift and
let him go today. I sort of knew in my heart of hearts yesterday but wanted
to give him what chance we could. The ultrasound showed some swollen lymph
nodes in his abdomen and also some fluid; it was obvious that this was the
last effort we could do without making him suffer. The IVs weren't making
much of any change in his condition. Poor baby, he purred for us but he
looked so very tired. Celeste, Byron, and Alex were there and we all said
our goodbyes and we let him go -- to join Frodo and Shetra, Fizz, Shadow,
and all the other furry rpca buddies at the Bridge.

Thank you all for being there for us.
hugs,
Christine

Christmas at the Rainbow Bridge Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 2 December 11th 04 11:50 PM
Rainbow Bridge Bev Cat anecdotes 3 May 25th 04 11:32 PM
Rainbow Bridge Bev Cat anecdotes 3 April 5th 04 08:15 PM
Christmas at Rainbow Bridge Lisa Katt Cat anecdotes 2 December 21st 03 11:31 PM
Rainbow bridge? Tony Stanford Cat health & behaviour 2 August 12th 03 10:36 AM