PING Susan M reposted pics

Old November 21st 05, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default PING Susan M reposted pics

I reposted Duffy and Holly's pics as they were still on my server.

Old November 21st 05, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
I reposted Duffy and Holly's pics as they were still on my server.

I also posted the addy to usenet-replayers
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/index.html

where you can go see pics posted on binary groups, but cannot post yourself.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old November 21st 05, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote in message
I reposted Duffy and Holly's pics as they were still on my server.

Thank you Karen - those are sweet pictures :-) They look good together and
Duffy looks so handsome and healthy.

Susan M
Otis and chester

Kitten pics! Marina Cat anecdotes 18 February 22nd 04 09:52 PM
Pics: Ice Sculptures at the zoo Marina Cat anecdotes 15 February 1st 04 09:58 PM
Silly pics Marina Cat anecdotes 14 January 4th 04 06:50 PM
New Moogie Pics Stacey Cat anecdotes 9 December 24th 03 09:26 PM
Chinese kitten pics OU812? Cat anecdotes 1 September 22nd 03 03:19 PM