Diz iz juzt wrung!!!

Old May 28th 07, 08:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Diz iz juzt wrung!!!

We wantz da sherrif at owr howze rite now!!!! owr hoomanz iz owt of
knotrol!!!

Der i wuz enjoyin da loferli efinin breeze, juzt lukin owta slidin door,
knotmelintatin howta opin da screen anna smellin da gud smellz, when i seez
a 'truder kittee in mine yard... So I meowz itself to go away, I efin talked
enuf to tell itself dat der iz alreadi fur tootoo mani katsons at diz
howze... instead of leafin mine yard diz here upstart hadda nerfta come onto
MINE patio!!! so den i yelled atit to get away, i giffed it mine beztezt
wahhwahh yell and do you know whut it did!!! it whaawhaaed me rite bak,
sittin on mine purrch!!!

Az if diz wuzint enuf inzult, soft started laffin anna went anna telled
furry, who not gettin purmission or anithin, went owt da furnt door anna
kamed arownd da bak anna called kitty anna diz upsturt akutli kamed to
hizsef!!! den whut did furry do? He bringed in MINE howze!!! into mine kitty
suite anna gifed a set of MINE fud bowlz!!! it wuz nize to hizsef anna soft,
butted da wurzt newz iz dat itz purty anna soft think iz gonna be a mamma
kat!!!

diz iz juzt un'ceptable behafur,

Tiger, upset, with OEJ and Trudi agreein... TV sleepin anna stormmee anna
Chester curious

Old May 28th 07, 11:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 28 May 2007 00:01:14 -0700, "Stormmee"
wrote:

[...]

I still don't always like Beauty. She swats me wiff hew paw sometimez!
It must be terrible wiff another kittie.
Cinder
Old May 28th 07, 11:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ohoh you iz rite that iz not aceptiblez. Maybe all of you Kitties should
gang up on furry and pull all of his chin whiskerz. Soundz like one cat
could turninta a bunch and yourownselves could realli have a houz full in
no timez. Haz da sherriff comez yet?

Old May 28th 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
EbonyMog

I liff alone wiff my hoomins but there iss loss of uffer kitties that
comes innoo thuh gahden. I awways hisspits an pluffs at them, and my
big sisser and my meowmie awways helps. Nun has comed innoo thuh houz
thoh. I hopes they neffer duz.

Old May 28th 07, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da sherrif haz notted kamed yet, but now soft thinkz mayhapz diz kittee juzt
haz wurmz, she haz sayed it wil goto da shelter ifin itsef izunt hafin
kittenz, ifin der iz kittenz den she will see ifin someone furm da shelter
kan fozter hersef kuz hersef duzint wanta spay while kittee iz wif
kittenz... we wuuld purnish furry but soft telled him anna i kan tell
yourownsef, i iz seriousli katsiderin stoppin meowin ifin diz iz whut it
gets minesef, Tiger

Old May 28th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I dozent haz to worri about other cats movin in my territori, I haz a mom
D*G Scooter who luffs me and da cat Lucki who lives atz our other hoomans
(Grambys son and family)houze. Scooter keeps da other D*Gs and catss
outofda yardz. Piglet feeling very safe so long as herown Mom D*G is around.
Still Purring for soft and famili.
ups.com...

Old May 28th 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we willz deal wif diz kittee, we iz NOT wantin one of doze D*Gz but we iz
glad you haza gud one, Tiger
Granby wrote in message
I dozent haz to worri about other cats movin in my territori, I haz a mom
D*G Scooter who luffs me and da cat Lucki who lives atz our other hoomans
(Grambys son and family)houze. Scooter keeps da other D*Gs and catss
outofda yardz. Piglet feeling very safe so long as herown Mom D*G is

around.
Still Purring for soft and famili.
ups.com...