A pic of Kenzie

Old March 7th 09, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default A pic of Kenzie

I posted my favorite pic of Kenzie he

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/DSC_0670.jpg

or:

http://tinyurl.com/bnwch3

If you look at her left eye, you can see the slow growing melanoma in
the iris. And she had a bit of a tummy, at 10 1/2 lbs. (4.8 kg)

If she lives long enough, she will lose half the light of her world

Today, Kenzie is acting completely normal; she has been in and out of
the front porch 3 times, has been asking for scritches, etc.

I now leave food out all of the time, instead of carefully measuring it
out twice a day. Kenzie is not eating as much as I would like.

But, at least she is still eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old March 7th 09, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Mar 7, 2:40*pm, (Gandalf) wrote:
I posted my favorite pic of Kenzie he

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/DSC_0670.jpg

or:

http://tinyurl.com/bnwch3

If you look at her left eye, you can see the slow growing melanoma in
the iris. And she had a bit of a tummy, at 10 1/2 lbs. (4.8 kg)

If she lives long enough, she will lose half the light of her world

Not really. She will be bind in one eye. That won't cause her major
problems if what I have seen and heard of one-eyed cats is any guide.

Today, Kenzie is acting completely normal; she has been in and out of
the front porch 3 times, has been asking for scritches, etc.

I now leave food out all of the time, instead of carefully measuring it
out twice a day. Kenzie is not eating as much as I would like.

But, at least she is still eating.

She's lovely in that picture. Did she choose the flattering
background?

--
Will in New Haven

~~~~~~~~~~~~ *^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old March 7th 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

(Gandalf) wrote:
I posted my favorite pic of Kenzie he

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/DSC_0670.jpg

She's beautiful! I would love to kiss her little tummy.
Old March 7th 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Gandalf" wrote in message
I posted my favorite pic of Kenzie he

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/DSC_0670.jpg

or:

http://tinyurl.com/bnwch3

If you look at her left eye, you can see the slow growing melanoma in
the iris. And she had a bit of a tummy, at 10 1/2 lbs. (4.8 kg)

If she lives long enough, she will lose half the light of her world

Today, Kenzie is acting completely normal; she has been in and out of
the front porch 3 times, has been asking for scritches, etc.

She is a stunning little calico girl.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old March 7th 09, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Takayuki wrote:

(Gandalf) wrote:

I posted my favorite pic of Kenzie he

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/DSC_0670.jpg

She's beautiful! I would love to kiss her little tummy.

I love her muzzle, how the whisker pad stick out. It's so cute.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old March 8th 09, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Gandalf"
I posted my favorite pic of Kenzie he

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/DSC_0670.jpg

or:

http://tinyurl.com/bnwch3

If you look at her left eye, you can see the slow growing melanoma in
the iris. And she had a bit of a tummy, at 10 1/2 lbs. (4.8 kg)

If she lives long enough, she will lose half the light of her world

Today, Kenzie is acting completely normal; she has been in and out of
the front porch 3 times, has been asking for scritches, etc.

I now leave food out all of the time, instead of carefully measuring it
out twice a day. Kenzie is not eating as much as I would like.

But, at least she is still eating.

Well, you know how I feel about her, I just love sweet Kenzie.
You take such good loving care of her, and it shows.
PUUUUUUURS
Hihi sweet Kenzie
Kyla

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old March 8th 09, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Gandalf wrote:
I posted my favorite pic of Kenzie he

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/DSC_0670.jpg

or:

http://tinyurl.com/bnwch3

If you look at her left eye, you can see the slow growing melanoma in
the iris. And she had a bit of a tummy, at 10 1/2 lbs. (4.8 kg)

If she lives long enough, she will lose half the light of her world

Today, Kenzie is acting completely normal; she has been in and out of
the front porch 3 times, has been asking for scritches, etc.

I now leave food out all of the time, instead of carefully measuring it
out twice a day. Kenzie is not eating as much as I would like.

But, at least she is still eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

She is a lovely looking little girl. Purrs for her wellbeing. MLB
Old March 8th 09, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Gandalf wrote:
I posted my favorite pic of Kenzie he

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/DSC_0670.jpg

She's so pretty.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Kan Kenzie Hab sum Purrs? meOwy Cat community 0 March 5th 09 03:34 AM
Pics of Kenzie Gandalf Cat community 3 July 4th 08 05:31 PM
Pic of Kenzie Gandalf Cat anecdotes 0 February 14th 08 10:33 AM
Another Kenzie pic Gandalf Cat anecdotes 27 June 12th 04 04:16 PM
Kenzie photo Gandalf Cat anecdotes 21 June 9th 04 06:34 AM