Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz!

Old August 22nd 04, 07:00 PM
Amelia T Cat

Miss Violette wrote:
I all-time tellz soft, I is suppozed ta be dis here big also, TV, not saying
it very convincingly

Believe me, TV, I share your frustration! My Meowmie and my sometimes
bratty little brofur area always saying that I'm FAT! I'm not fat, I'm
just fluffy. SOme of us kitties are supposed to be of higher mass than
others.

Amelia
Old August 22nd 04, 07:01 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

minezsef is littler likez you, I isa between 7 and9 poundz dependin on how i
feelz and what fud i can get from furry, Trudi, very small framed girl

Me too. Even wif all my long, fluffy furz I'z still only about 5 pounds.

Tabitha Kitten
Old August 22nd 04, 07:05 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:

I isa notted sure 'y bout da crab walk, maybe of da ofur kittys culld tellz
uses ifin that was a 'vent at anofur lympiks, Trudi

I don't see why we couldn't do it as a new event this year. I think
ShortTail Tom could compete in it.

Cleo
Old August 22nd 04, 09:59 PM
Miss Violette

I think you isa right, Trudi
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
minezsef is littler likez you, I isa between 7 and9 poundz dependin
on how i feelz and what fud i can get from furry, Trudi, very small
framed girl

I guess dat we'ze da mos petite kittys on da list!
--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old August 23rd 04, 01:56 AM
ChildFree23

Meow Mandy!

No fair! Maine Coons are SUPPOSED to be big kittiez!

I'm just an ordinary DSH.

No such fing as 'just an ordinary' DSH!

Paw Ess But Harry-thu-Cat is DSH tu, an hez big enuf Meomie

is alwayz
startuled wen she piks him up, cuz he duznt luk fluffy, but

hez long an
heavy. Lotsa cat, Meomie sez. He haznt visited uz inna

longtyme, he stays
wif his hoomins.

That's how I is. Big boned and muscular.

Is Harry The Cat getting too old to go in the Out?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old August 23rd 04, 04:15 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Tabitha Kitten wrote:
Me too. Even wif all my long, fluffy furz I'z still only about 5
pounds.

Den da twee uv ussez is da littlest kittys here!

Old August 26th 04, 03:49 AM
Adam

Mlle. Anaïs wrote:
Bast-be-blessed, ders's lotsa big kittees heer! You, Dyna, TV - who else
is bigbig kitty?

"I am the girthest!"

Allegra "Great Girtha"