Mine purrday

Old May 8th 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Mine purrday

LOL
Mosey

On May 7, 1:17 pm, "Granby"
Unka Cory, diz iz O T anna I fout dat would haff been worff one of yourown
"SNORKZ"

Oopz! Mineown bad! Luk beloh...

"Cory"

On May 6, 9:09 pm, Lucy I spraYed hur.
LeO

*Lurking hooman iz laffing mineown tayl off! Way tu goze, LeO!!!*

And, boy, he did. A HUGE stream through the air, like a fountain. My
hair, shirt, pant, shoes, wall, rug ...

Well, if he wasn't going or able to spit out the yucky pills, spraying
somebody was a brilliant tactic to show his displeasure!!!

;-P

--- Unca Cory (HC), who takes enough pills on a daily basis to send a
cow into a comatose state... so I sympurrthize with you, LeO.

Fangu. I jus wantid tu make my vuwes known!

LeO

Uh... I think you have, pal-o-mine. I definitely think you've done
that!

--- Unca Cory, trying to stifle a snork...

Old May 8th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I spraYed hur.

LeO

*Lurking hooman iz laffing mineown tayl off! Way tu goze, LeO!!!*

Meowmie iz laffingh tew. Gudgud fur yew LeO
Psssssst, Meowmie gabe me sum nazty hairbawl stuff dat TED gab hur, n I peed
oh hur side uf da bedd on da sheet n her gotted madd at mee fur dat. n she
haznt give me none sinse den.

Mosey

Gud wurk!!!

LeO
Old May 8th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Wike I told yew befur, hab yer Meowmie put sum budder on dat pill n wont
taste sew badd n will hep yew tew git beddur. Yew Meowmiw wuvs yew furry
mutch.

PUUUUUUUUURs
Mosey

Fangu!! I will tell her mediately!

LeO

An did herself doit?

Mosey

Noe. She duzzing follo direkshuns verry well.

LeO
Old May 8th 08, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna ifin you wuzta azk soft afur lewi P cat sprayed hersef inna faze, it
gifz a whole new meaninta taztez wurz dan... anna soft sayz Mt. Dew iz still
the wurzt thing she haz efur tazted, Trudi, stil laffin atta soft anna faze
her made...

mine new toy Stormmee Cat community 8 October 26th 07 06:32 AM
Hay! Mine offise! She mooved mine offise! FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 1 October 4th 06 02:08 PM
This is MINE!!! Marie Lawrence Cat anecdotes 7 April 27th 06 08:21 PM
Hey that's mine! Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 26 May 2nd 04 03:15 PM
Mine Purrday (or what passes fur it) Boogie's Mom Cat community 14 February 5th 04 01:03 AM