Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz!

Old August 17th 04, 06:59 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:

TV climbs into the car with his trusty majik bakpak so his cleo duzn't
gohungry

Purrrrrrr
Here, why don't slide over next to me? We can snuggle while we ride.

Cleo
Old August 17th 04, 07:01 PM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
OEJ and STT have picked out their gear and their ride, We isa readi, OEJ,
very excited to having a venture wif STT

Oh, dis is 'citing! A road trip, and wif mineown girlkittyfriend... err,
mine favorite girlkitty.

STTom and OEJ roar out onto the road, following Cleo, Tiger, and Sammy

STTom
Old August 17th 04, 07:12 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

The procession of travelling kitties makes good time along the highway,
finding Route 66 in no time. Their passage through Barstow arouses as
much attention as their passage through Big Bear Lake. Approaching town,
they are surprised to see a couple of Barstow Police cars waiting for
them at the city limits. One car pulls in front of them with lights and
siren while the other pulls in behind the RV, providing a police escort
through town. As they reach the city limits on the other side of town,
Cleo waves a silver paw at the officers and tosses them a package of
nip-flavored doughnuts.

They pass through a few small towns, once thriving communities but
shriveled up since the completion of the Interstate. After a couple of
hours they arrive at the Ludlow-Amboy Shoe Tree. Cleo pulls off the road
and signals to the other vehicles, who all pull off as well.

Here we are, kitties! This is one of my favorite picnic places. It's in
the middle of the desert, but we're right next to a highway bridge. If
you jump down under the bridge you'll see what looks like a dried up
stream bed. But if you dig down a few inches you'll find water! And
under the bridge there's a lot of shade, and the banks of the stream act
like a funnel to collect the breeze and send it down under the bridge.
And there are lizards to hunt, and birdies live in the bottom of the
bridge. And for the kitties that don't really like the Out, under the
bridge you have a roof and two walls so it's just like the In.

Sir TV, you handsome, strong kitty, would you help me carry the picnic
baskets from the RV to the area under the bridge?

Cleopatra
Old August 17th 04, 08:18 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Tiger pulls the Harley in behind the Catillac, and he and Anaïs dismount

Tiger, my luff, dat was eggsiting fun! smooch smurgle. I'll bet my big
boy is hungry.

Lets sitdown an haff a snack, OK? goes to the trunk of the Caddy and
pulls out a picnic basket

I'ze brotid us a liddle snakie. Heers sum shrimpies wrapped in bacon,
lobster tayles in nip sauce, anna assortment of sushi. An heers a nice
nip-chardonnay to drink. If'n youze still hungry, I heer dat Amelia is makin
sum fud inna da RV!

Grab da corner uv dis checkerd tablecloth, and letz relacks!
--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old August 17th 04, 10:52 PM
ChildFree23

I don't know! I've never felt the wind in my face before!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Well, letz do dis den...

Sammy pulls over to the side of the road and starts

rummaging in the
small storage compartment in the back of the sidecar

Here we go - I'll snap da windscreen in place... and see

here, dere are
wind vents along da bottom wif a liddle slidy fing. If you

wantz da wind
in yourz face you slide it to da leff like dis, and if you

duzn't want
da wind you slide it to da right like dis. Dat way you can

adjust
whether you getz da wind in your bootiful face. And dis way

if we drive
troo a bunch of buggies, dey will splatter on da windscreen

instead of
against yourown face furz.

Howz dat, mine bootiful luff?

Oh! That's wunnerfull! Fangu Sammy!

leans over and gives Lilith a smooch

[PurrPurr NuzzleNuzzle NoseKiss]

Old August 17th 04, 10:52 PM
ChildFree23

Trudi runs really fast, well fast for her, She stops at
the door and
carefully climbs in, she looks around and picks out a spot

where she puts a
very nice bed that has low sides so if her friend

babbykitty comes he can
share with her, I isa readi, Trudi

Very good! Welcome, Trudi. And if babykitty wants to come,

he's very
welcome too.

Who's babykitty?

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie And Noseybody In Residence

Old August 18th 04, 12:58 AM
Miss Violette

He twitches his whiskers and his lady hears in her helmet...

When I ordered deze helmets, I getted da innercom kind all you duz isa twich
yourown bootiful whiskers anna den talk, Tiger, liken dis here drifin stuffz
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Dis iz wunnerfull, Tiger!

the Harley rumbles to life and roars after Cleo's pink Catillac

I luff the wind in my furz!

Old August 18th 04, 01:01 AM
Miss Violette

I willz do bettere dan dat, He fishes in his bak pak, takes out a very small
device for each basket, attaches dem and, letz go anna pik out owr own spot
when we getz it we kan touch dis here button anna ourz basketz isa 'ported
to uses, TV, knowing if her hands isa free maybe he kan hold one