mrrrrrrrp??!! hello..... I'ze George

Old October 17th 04, 08:18 AM
Miss Violette

I meant and used to be out kitties but I am to grumpy today, Miss Violette
Miss Violette wrote in message
we have a lot in common, we are both black, and used to be black kitties,
Miss Violette, Who is still grumbling about her formerly black hair that

was
stolen by TED and is now white
Mary Lu wrote in message
om...
Hi, George & Ms Violette, Iffen thu stranjurs get 2 much 4 u, u kan
kom ofur 2 r liddle hows. We don't haf stranjurs ofur kos it iz so
liddle. Iffen thayr r 2 hoomins, then thayr isn't rum 4 us! Wen I
furst kame heer, thayr wuz uh B&W heer namet Patrick. He kud tawk uh
lott 2. He went 2 thu Brij. I miss him but wit thu yununs whu r
gallopin thru thu hows, i cant concentrate (Raphael lukd that upp 4
me). I hope I kan b yur fren kos I wus uh OUT kittee 2.
Black Jack Purrshing

"Miss Violette" wrote in message

welcome, we had an out kitty that lived in our yard for a while that

sounds
like you, furry called himpaccaso because he said he looked like one

of
those paintings, why is it I wonder hoomanz can't just acknowledge we

are
all cats and make us compared to other things? I have had these two

hoomans
for a little over six years and I still DO NOT like strangers, Miss
Violette, talkative for her to a new cat
add an S between the a and t in comcat to

reply
by
email wrote in message

Hi hi kitties. Dis is thu furst time I'ze postted here, but sum

other
kitties whut is at thu Bridj now, namely Miss Bert anna Charlie

Fennel
used tu post frum here. Mine name is George, or Georgie Porgie...

or
fur sum strange reeson, "Silly bean". I gradjuated frum thu JMCC
where MommaJo thu eggspert katpusher fownd mine Wontroohome here wif
Mama Molly. I'ze abowt 2 anna haf, and I'ze a spotted boy, white

wif
lotsa blak spots, mama sez lyke a kow!!!!! But I'ze a kitty notta

kow
so I dunna whut she'z talking abowt!
I luv to play an tu turn mineownself upside down in mine hoomins
lap... and I tawk a hole lot, an whirr alla time when I tawk. I'ze
been an IN kitty for almost 6 hole weeks now! It's amazin.... fud
inna bowl regularly, warm plases to sleep an lotsa lotsa toys to

play
wif and treets!!!!! I'ze still a liddle bit skared uf hoomins, when

strange one komes ofur I hide inna kube.... thu kube is rilly kewel,
it's gotta big hole I kan luk owt uf if I wanna or I kan turn mine

bak
an hide so they don't see me.... I fink dat's rite, if I kan't see
dem, dey kan't see me rite????
Whew! Dis is a hole lotta tawkin for me, so I'ze gonna go nap

now...

Yur noo fren,
Georgie

Old October 17th 04, 09:50 PM
Beverly Orel

Welcum, welcum George! Duh RPCC is wun nize groop! We haff lotsa fun,
'ventures, an hoomins we tayke care uv. It'z wunnerful dat yew haff yur
wuntroohome. Pleeze sau hi tu yur mama Molly, an mye hoomins Beverly & Leo
say Hello also.

Oh, I almos forgot. We haff uh big partee cummin up --Duh Jellicle Ball!
My unca Siggay used tu do duh mewsik, but he'se at duh Bridj now. Sumtymes
I play duh stuff he used tu do. Do yew play an instrooment or sing?

Luff,
Samantha & duh bisitin cuzzins, Finney, Lucey, an Jeannie
email wrote in message ...
Hi hi kitties. Dis is thu furst time I'ze postted here, but sum other
kitties whut is at thu Bridj now, namely Miss Bert anna Charlie Fennel
used tu post frum here. Mine name is George, or Georgie Porgie... or
fur sum strange reeson, "Silly bean". I gradjuated frum thu JMCC
where MommaJo thu eggspert katpusher fownd mine Wontroohome here wif
Mama Molly. I'ze abowt 2 anna haf, and I'ze a spotted boy, white wif
lotsa blak spots, mama sez lyke a kow!!!!! But I'ze a kitty notta kow
so I dunna whut she'z talking abowt!
I luv to play an tu turn mineownself upside down in mine hoomins
lap... and I tawk a hole lot, an whirr alla time when I tawk. I'ze
been an IN kitty for almost 6 hole weeks now! It's amazin.... fud
inna bowl regularly, warm plases to sleep an lotsa lotsa toys to play
wif and treets!!!!! I'ze still a liddle bit skared uf hoomins, when a

Old October 17th 04, 10:52 PM

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:10:33 -0400, "Mlle. Anaïs" wrote:

Miao, George!

Welkum to da groop an concatulationz onna yur noo home!

I'ze Mlle. Anaïs, a foor-yeer old Persian (I'ze a retired showkitty), an
I'ze alwayze been an IN kitty. My wink iz Tiger, frum Ms. Violette's howze.

Yool likes dis groop, we haff 'venturez an stuff, so welcome to da groop!

Fangu for thu welcome Mlle Anais!

George

Old October 17th 04, 10:52 PM

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 01:34:00 -0700, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

welcome, we had an out kitty that lived in our yard for a while that sounds
like you, furry called himpaccaso because he said he looked like one of
those paintings, why is it I wonder hoomanz can't just acknowledge we are
all cats and make us compared to other things? I have had these two hoomans
for a little over six years and I still DO NOT like strangers, Miss
Violette, talkative for her to a new cat

I dunno why hoomins duz much uf anyfing yet, but I'ze learnin!!!

George

Old October 17th 04, 10:54 PM

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 04:52:03 GMT, "Blurbubble"
UK wrote:

Hihi George, new furrend )

Ize Clarence, Ize furteen yeers olled anna ize jinja tabbee anna white.
Meowmie sumtiems lets me down wif da sekkertairial jootees on heer so I kan
tayk a wile tu replie.

Itz nise tu meet yu ennywae!

Clarence

Wow Furteen? Dats more den thu toes on mine frunt feets!!!!

George, who kan only kownt to 10