hovering at the edges

Old October 29th 04, 06:31 PM
pam

"Miss Violette" wrote in message ...
We are glad you can at least lurk, we miss you and the majik tool belt, Miss
Violette

Ow my! I didn't fink ennykitty remembered mineown toolbelt! Ifn
Meowmie gets da "pooter problems fixed (herown toolbelt duzn't seem
tew werk), mebbe I kin kome tew da rpcc an' haf mor venchures!
Old October 29th 04, 06:32 PM
pam

Arlene Knop wrote in message ...
OH Oh OH PACOBELL AND CHARLIE!!!!!! We hav missed yew here. We had so
many gud advenchures together. PLEEZ get a pooter so yew kin come bak.
I fink thuh orinj kitty will luv being wif yew and yew will teech it all
thuh rite thingz to do about hiding and pulling on toylet paper and
leeving hayrballz in shooz and stuff.

Gretchen Marie, eggztreemly eggsited to see her frendz again

HiHi , GM we'ze furry glad tew see yew, tew!

Old October 29th 04, 06:34 PM
pam

Gabrielle wrote in message ...
Hay, Hay guyz! We fink yw shud come owt uv lurkin ana partay wif uz!
Chester wud want yew tu, yew kno. Fred ana Clyde are new at ar howse ana
gess whut, Clyde iz orinj, tew! Corz hez brane damaijed, be datz just
cuz uv sum meeen huminz, not cuz hez orinj.

Ralph, Fred, & Clyde

We hopes yur rite 'bout oring kitties. We'ze trying tew convinze

Meowmie dat we needs reglar 'pooter aksis.

Old October 29th 04, 08:55 PM
Heather

Datz rite, yu guyz shud stay! An yu node wat? Ize brayn damijed tu! Ize
waz borned dis way, an see, Ize nottid oranj!

Matthias

"Gabrielle" wrote in message
Hay, Hay guyz! We fink yw shud come owt uv lurkin ana partay wif uz!
Chester wud want yew tu, yew kno. Fred ana Clyde are new at ar howse ana
gess whut, Clyde iz orinj, tew! Corz hez brane damaijed, be datz just
cuz uv sum meeen huminz, not cuz hez orinj.

Ralph, Fred, & Clyde

pam wrote:

HiHi, dis is PacoBell anna Charlie. We'ze nottid bin heer long tyme,
cuzza Meowmie hazn't had 'pooter aksis. But' we'ze bin reedin' an'
purrin' fur alla da kittiz an' hoomins dat needid it. An' we'ze gunna
lurk at da Jellicle Ball. Owerown bruffur Chester (RB) luffed da
Jellicle Ball. Anna--dis iz wy we maddid Meowmie borrow a 'pooter fur
wunc--we mite be gettin a new bruffer er sisfur (we don no yet wich
wun), anna dis kitty if it komes tew ower hows will be ORING!!! we'ze
effur hadded a ORING kitty in ower hows. So, send a few purrs anna
stuffs dat dis iz a nize kitty dat lykes us all. An, fink uv usses as
yew eet an' danze at da Jellicle Ball. We will be waytin' fur da
calling uv naymes.

Old October 29th 04, 09:17 PM
Miss Violette

Hoomans don't seem to have the same luck with tools that we do here on rpcc,
Miss Violette, hoping you can come back soon
om...

Old October 29th 04, 09:48 PM
Heather

Yup, weez furry lukkee indeed! An yu node, owr meowmiez 'doptid us beklawz
weez wur "diffrint", so dey must luv us lotz.

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Da bestest thing 'bout bein a kitty is hoomanz we find uses dat lof

ourselfs
juz as we iz, Trudi