Mr clyde

Old October 31st 04, 01:21 AM
Gabrielle

Yewr palyin wif uz, sew yew must be deemented!
Clyde, chortling

Heather wrote:

Ize heer tu, an derz nuffin rong wif mine brayn!

Maestro

"Gabrielle" wrote in message

Mewma sez dat pooturz ar furry toopid ana sum uv dem ar az meen az da
notnice humins i ust tu lif wif.

Come on ana play wif me ana Matthias!

Clyde, hoping Harri doesn't mind that he and Matthias are brain damaged

Miss Violette wrote:

I haz tryda post to youz butted minez stoopud pooter won't do it, I lovez

ta

run arownd anna I iz juz now learnin 'bout playin, Harri, who didn't know
the pooter cuuld be so mean

Old October 31st 04, 01:23 AM
Gabrielle

Mewma sez dat pooturz ar furry toopid ana sum uv dem ar az meen az da
notnice humins i ust tu lif wif.

Come on ana play wif me ana Matthias!

Clyde, hoping Harri doesn't mind that he and Matthias are brain damaged

Kan I play tu? I duzn't kare abowt yur brains, it'z whuts in yur
harts dat matterz an I kan tell yew are gudgud kitties. Miss Bert
(RB) wuz also brain damajed, an she lifed tu be almost 22 or wuz it 23
yeers owld, Mama duzn't kwite rememfur. Up until thu yeers dat she
bekame a grumpy owld ladykat she wuz furry happee an wuz a wunderful
kitty for mama to haf efun if she didn't akt kwite lyke uther kitties
did. Mama didn't lyke it kwite so much when Bert gotted owld an
nasty, she gived Mama blud poisoning tu times an gived TED blud
poisoning one time frum bitting.
But who kares abowt dat stuff, let's play!!!!

George, who still bounces arownd and plays lyke a kitten efun if he IZ
abowt 3 yeers owld

Uv kowrs yu kin George! Da mor da merryur! Weez nottid reellee kittenz
eiffur. Weez jist turned tu!

Matthias an Maestro

Datz rite! Letz runrunrun ana jumpjumpjump ana find sumfing tu
batbabatbatbattt arownd!
Clyde

Old October 31st 04, 04:39 AM
Heather

"Gabrielle" wrote in message ...

[...]

Sowndz gud tu mineself! Letz go!
Matthias

Old October 31st 04, 06:13 AM
Miss Violette

I duzint mind, efury kitty iz spekal anna your juz spekal in a difurunt way
datz all, I iz a little small fur mine age the ted sayed cauz da lowd
hoomanz onna korner didn't getz me heafly. alzo, soft iz spekal, her eyez
iz broked, butted datz ok kauz allauses kittyz juz make sure notted be
innaway when her sitz down. Harri, who learned early

Clyde and Bonnie Bev Cat anecdotes 36 December 23rd 04 03:10 PM
Amended Clyde Experience Bev Cat anecdotes 1 December 11th 04 10:24 PM
FSP and Clyde Bev Cat anecdotes 4 December 1st 04 08:09 PM
Clyde - Peeping Tom Bev Cat anecdotes 6 January 17th 04 01:18 AM
Clyde - King of the Foodbowl Bev Cat anecdotes 10 November 3rd 03 06:29 PM