We Found a New Kind of Monster

Old April 6th 05, 02:22 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
it is not acting right, the news group won't let us pay them and soft

is not
paying enough attention to it, Miss Violette, having multiple reasons

Maybe you need to do that to Aunt soft, since she's not paying
attention to it!!!!!

Do you want me to come over and fix the computer?

Clarence

Old April 9th 05, 04:36 AM
Miss Violette

so true, Miss Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
*shhhhhh*

Miss Violette, what they don't know won't hurt them

Also, what they don't know won't hurt us either!!!!

Clarence

Old April 9th 05, 04:37 AM
Miss Violette

I let them ignore me unless I get mad about my headboard or soft's lap then
I bring out my lightening paw and punish them, Miss Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
I am the boss cat but I let the others have their way except for

soft's lap
and my safe place under the headboard, it is just a big amount of

work to
keep 4 other cats in line, Miss Violette,

I'm the boss cat here and Chester and Nathan keep ignoring me!!!

Clarence

Old April 9th 05, 04:39 AM
Miss Violette

soft is doing better, and she wants to post for us just that earning toonaz
and her family is in the way, furry is working on the pooter and he might
even shove it off the desk himself by the looks of it, Miss Violette,
thankful for the offer

Old April 9th 05, 10:07 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
soft is doing better, and she wants to post for us just that earning

toonaz
and her family is in the way, furry is working on the pooter and he

might
even shove it off the desk himself by the looks of it, Miss Violette,
thankful for the offer

furry should post for you if he won't let soft use the computer!!!!!

Clarence

Old April 9th 05, 10:08 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
I let them ignore me unless I get mad about my headboard or soft's

lap then
I bring out my lightening paw and punish them, Miss Violette

I have to do things like that once in a while but not as often any
more. But you should see what Nathan keeps doing to Chester. Chester
hates it!!!!

Clarence

Old April 9th 05, 10:09 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
so true, Miss Violette

So we don't tell mom anything we don't want her to know!

Clarence

Old April 13th 05, 03:39 AM
Miss Violette

he is working on getting it fixed for her so she can post for us, he would
post if soft asked him to and has been the typist when she was sick, Miss

Old April 13th 05, 03:48 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
he is working on getting it fixed for her so she can post for us, he

would
post if soft asked him to and has been the typist when she was sick,

Miss
Violette

The other thing we can do is to install a telepathic interface in your
computer. That way you can post any time you want without a human
typing for you or interfering with what you want to say or censoring
your posts! We did that a long time ago because mom wouldn't let us
say what we wanted!

Clarence