new yearz pwanz

Old December 29th 10, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default new yearz pwanz

Wee iz doin nuffin fur noo yeerz eve, sept waching da tee vee n eeting
stuff..mai meowmie haz dem hotflash fingies tew Booker, hur brakes owt inna
swet. Oh hur mite hab da fyriod (Graves) fing wike mai meomie haz, or da
chaynge fingy, mabbee boff. Pa gitz kold ulot. Weerd. Hay, yoo kan styl
be at da Party Booker, were et iz nise n warm, we styl gotz lotza nip fudz
n dwimkz, n Mayzy n Tygur hab uh speshul prezzie fur yoo. yeUP. Puuuuuurrs
Mosey

da gud thing bowt soft bein so warm iz dat she iz nizeta sniggulez wif, da
bad thing iz dat she openz da winnerz fur no rezun atall sumtimez, Trudi

"Booker"

Ar hole houze is pakin rite now. Weze rilly reddy fur a warm bacation.

We fink ar meowmie haz doze hotflash fingies. She duz da kitty toss in da
middle of da nite an we alls go flyin an she sez shez hot hot hot. An she
iz. Itz eifer da Graves or da change, not sure witch.

Booker

owrz soft iz purtee stingee wiffa heater thingys, she is efin stingee in
dis
itti bitti kumpurtmint, where dey providez itsef... she sayed itz
beclawz
she is hot blooded, I think itz becauze she is hot flashed, snickerz...

iz yourown hoze coming?

dat cold box thingz iza blessing, ceptim we wulda rafer it been bigger
so
more of uses kuld be der... diz kumpirtmint haza blower vent thingyz
inna
ceelin, diz makez uses all krangkee.

Trudi
wrote in message
Ize wantz to go. Sittin in front of da foodboxthingie iz gettin old.
Itz
da only warm place in da houze wen da mizerz dont turn da
heatinghousethingie on.

Booker

On 12/28/2010 4:22 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
Trudi wakez furm a nap she tellz mosey anna meowie she must go home...

after porting home she is sitting still thinking about how beri kowlde
it
iz, she remfurz herown catversation with willow who also hatez da
kowlde...
I iz NOTTED stayin in diz kowlde, I iza kittee, I kan go anewreeerez..
itz
summertimez inna 'strailia, I iz gowinder...

callz willow onna catilite phone... willow i iz gowinta 'strailia...
duz
ursef wantsa go... anna ifin ursef duz ursef kan efin pikda pwaze, i
thinkz
we shuld go anna pwanna partee fur new yerz efe, it juzt hasta be
beetter
dan diz horrible cowlde...

Trudi, pakin herown bagz

Old December 29th 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursef nedsa bwing alla dat fudz to da beech, trudi anna willow sayz itz beri
warm, I thinkz when i finishes diz latte i iz gonna go der anna sun
minesef... hic, OEJ

Old December 29th 10, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Fank yew fur koming tew owr party Trudi, wee had wotz uff fun..yeUP..did yew
tayke yer majikal stones dat Mayzy n Tygur gibbed yew? Wook at da sparklez
en dem..... We is jest stayin owr own hoam wiff owr hoominz, n waching da
kaownt daown on da tee veez, but ai kan port bak heer tew seee iffen
innykitty wuntz ta stai fur uh Noo Yeerz Eve Party.
Luv, Mosey n MeOwy huggiez awl uhraownd.

"

Old December 29th 10, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da stonez iz in mine bak pak... ursef needsa take a rezt furm bein da hozt
anna come to owrz beech inna 'strailia anna juzt haf sum funz, trudi, who
had a nize time but needs warmer now

Old December 29th 10, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett ports to Moseys house and shakes from the cold. Come on u guyz, pak
urself up anna join us. U will luffvz is when u ceez it.

Old December 29th 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Umkay, BobQat n Mimzy wyl bryng lotza fudz cuz dey wunna bee wiff yoo dere.
Mayzy n Tygur r tew liddle tew travul yet. n MeOwy n ai r gunna tayke Mayzy
n Tygur tew hur reel hoam, ai hab pakd efferfing dey nead, wee wull sleep in
hur neet big bed . Sawry wee wunt bee wiff yew dere. Hab lotza fun n dunt
wurry, wee wyl keap warm yeUP ... Luvz, Mosey n MeOwy
HAPPEE NOO YEER!!!!

Old December 29th 10, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

alzo pipz sqeek anna pokey needsa vacashun wif usses, it mite be nize fur
yourown babycatsta getsa used tursefa aza little famblee, butted da rezt of
urown howze needsa come wiff uses, Trudi smile slylee, knowin der iza
shockin surprizes on diz izland fur singlecatz

Old December 29th 10, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Jus kno all are welkome but if you wanna stay in kold, dat iz urown choize.
Piglett returning to the warm sand of the Beach.

Old December 29th 10, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Shur...kitteez hab nyen libez, so yu kin be in nyan playzez atta tyme!
Yu kin awlzo clone yurselph, wun purring fur yur meowmee an wun atta
beech in Straylia. I wyll send sum purrz tuu furr yur Meowmee tu get
bettererer.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Booker" wrote in message
Dey iz rite, yu kin be in more dan won place. Get well, Daisy-chan's
meowmie!

Booker

On 12/28/2010 7:46 AM, cshenk wrote:
Awwh, soundz fun! Iz on duty tho. Meowmie slipped onna dat nasty
frozen
snowmonster stuff anna she's hurted her back again. Wez on purr and
soft
yip/wag duty herez.

Daisy-chan, doing Magnifiscent purr duty

"Granby" wrote in message
I looked anna mosdt of dem beeches is white but dat minds me too
much
of sno. Diz one iz a dark brown and will show off all da kitties
beaudy when dem is sunnink demselvez. Dere r no hoomanz, ho houzez.
We
kan ask Mellia to design plazes for doze who don't like da out and
for
da bities ta play and beez safez.

Dere if rume to store fudz and still lotza beech rume and rume to
lay
in da sun.

Willow sends this message to Trudi and begins ta pak. She puts the
heating pad back on Gramby's bed as she won't be needing it in
Stralia. I sure hopez other cats join uzes dere but we iz going
kauze
we hatez da kold and it hurtz our own bonez.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
dat depindz, whut kulur iza sand I wants sum sand dat iz brown or
tan, i duzint wantsa white samd beclawz dat willz remind minesef
offa
snowz, ifin itz brown sand i iz in, trudi
"Granby" wrote in message
Willow unplugs her heating pad she brought to Mosey's house, says
her thank you's and good bye's. When she gets home, she runs to
the
puter room and punches up Australia. Dere are lotza beechez here.
here is one kalled Whale Beech and itself iz bootifuls. Trudi how
bout whale beech?

Old December 29th 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 28, 8:09*am, "Granby" wrote:
I looked anna mosdt of dem beeches is white but dat minds me too much of
sno. Diz one iz a dark brown and will show off all da kitties beaudy when
dem is sunnink demselvez. Dere r no hoomanz, ho houzez. We kan ask Mellia to
design plazes for doze who don't like da out and for da bities ta play and
beez safez.

Dere if rume to store fudz and still lotza beech rume and rume to lay in da
sun.

Willow sends this message to Trudi and begins ta pak. She puts the heating
pad back on Gramby's bed as she won't be needing it in Stralia. I sure hopez
other cats join uzes dere but we iz going kauze we hatez da kold and it
hurtz our own bonez.

I will tak mine trussy dog Hethur an scout diss plase for Out dangurs.
Wee will report toot sweet.

--
Wascal, sekretarry ub da exterior (witch is da Out)