UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER

Old January 25th 04, 11:18 AM
Miss Violette

Cheerleadin??? I wantsa do dat agin, Trudi, who didn't get to do it much as
the pooter crapped out
Sylvia M. wrote in message

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Feb. 14 - Valentyne's Day, New Orleans
Feb. 24 - Mardi Graw, New Orleans
March 17 = St. Patrikz Day
March 25 - Begin Cadbury Hunt
Spring or summer - Souven Hunt

Any more ideers kitteez?

Gretchen Marie

Kin we hab furzt an forff ov Jooly Paw bawl gaymz, wiff cheer leedurz, an
kwiet fyre woikzz/
Purrleeze???

Dyna, rememfurring

Old January 25th 04, 11:19 AM
Miss Violette

congratulations in advance, Miss Violette, thinking Allegra should
definitely have a parti fur that
Adam wrote in message
Feb. 14 - Valentyne's Day, New Orleans
Feb. 24 - Mardi Graw, New Orleans
March 17 = St. Patrikz Day
March 25 - Begin Cadbury Hunt
Spring or summer - Souven Hunt

Any more ideers kitteez?

Gretchen Marie

March 26 - I bekum a VC

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old January 25th 04, 10:35 PM
Ray or Fran

Letz see... didn't weze one year have a May pole day party, and then we fink
weze had a joint Catnada and Catamerica Independence Day party too.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old January 25th 04, 10:36 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

March 26 - I bekum a VC

Allegra

And January 30 is my birthday. Next year I become a DOC!

Cleopatra

Old January 26th 04, 12:49 AM
Miss Violette

TV reads this and begins to plan a prezzie... maybe you would like a beach
parti wif your purrday? TV
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...