I could use some job-related purrs

Old May 26th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I could use some job-related purrs

On 2006-05-26 13:15:50 -0500, "Gabey8" said:

I could use some job-related purrs.

The bad news is, I lost my job earlier this week. So I'm back in
job-search mode. *&#&$, I thought I was done with this. So much for that.

The good news is, the stress on that job was making me physically sick. So
even if I'm worse off financially, my HEALTH has seen almost an immediate
benefit as I can FEEL myself decompressing by the hour. I hope to feel
like a complete human being again soon, instead of walking around like a
giant ball of stress.

Anyway. Please send purrs that I get a new job ASAP, and that I recover
quickly from the emotional battering that went on for months at my
previous job.

Thanks.

Donna, and the cats who are pleased to have Meowmy around to play with
this afternoon, Captain and Stanley

Purrs for a new job soon!! Must keep Cap'n and Stanley in kibble.

Old May 27th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Gabey8" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
I could use some job-related purrs.

The bad news is, I lost my job earlier this week. So I'm back in
job-search mode. *&#&$, I thought I was done with this. So much for that.

The good news is, the stress on that job was making me physically sick. So
even if I'm worse off financially, my HEALTH has seen almost an immediate
benefit as I can FEEL myself decompressing by the hour. I hope to feel
like a complete human being again soon, instead of walking around like a
giant ball of stress.

Anyway. Please send purrs that I get a new job ASAP, and that I recover
quickly from the emotional battering that went on for months at my
previous job.

Thanks.

Donna, and the cats who are pleased to have Meowmy around to play with
this afternoon, Captain and Stanley

Purrs that you find a job you like and their expectations of you are easily
achievable.
Tweed

Old May 27th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Sorry about the lost job--that's always a bummer even if you didn't
particularly like the job. Purrs for a rapid, successful job hunt,
Donna! I hope you find a job that's perfect for you, and which pays a
lot more. =o) Or at least, one that's perfect for you.

Melissa

Old May 27th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Gabey8 wrote:
I could use some job-related purrs.

The bad news is, I lost my job earlier this week. So I'm back in
job-search mode. *&#&$, I thought I was done with this. So much for that.

Lots of purrs on the way that you find a job that you love very soon.
Meanwhile, take it easy and play with those kitties! ;o)

Old May 27th 06, 10:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Gabey8" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com

I could use some job-related purrs.

The bad news is, I lost my job earlier this week. So I'm back in
job-search mode. *&#&$, I thought I was done with this. So much for that.

Late to this, but job purrs on the way.

Helen M

Old May 27th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lots of purrs, Donna -- this sounds like a blessing in disguise then, if the
job was so stressful (BTDT). Hope you feel better soonest and find a job
that suits your needs asap!
Christine
lkaboutpets.com...

Old May 27th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Gabey8 wrote:
I could use some job-related purrs.

The bad news is, I lost my job earlier this week. So I'm back in
job-search mode. *&#&$, I thought I was done with this. So much for that.

The good news is, the stress on that job was making me physically sick. So
even if I'm worse off financially, my HEALTH has seen almost an immediate
benefit as I can FEEL myself decompressing by the hour. I hope to feel
like a complete human being again soon, instead of walking around like a
giant ball of stress.

Anyway. Please send purrs that I get a new job ASAP, and that I recover
quickly from the emotional battering that went on for months at my
previous job.

Thanks.

Donna, and the cats who are pleased to have Meowmy around to play with
this afternoon, Captain and Stanley

Purrs that a much better job comes along soon.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old May 29th 06, 12:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Job purrs on their way.
Suz&Spicey