Merry Xmas and to a new Start

Old December 25th 11, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default Merry Xmas and to a new Start

well its done....

after Guy's passing my life has been hell...my landlord was a raging
****weasel,; my body suffered severely from the physical and mental
stress; my moods bounced around like a tennis ball in a dryer; because
i had to move out of my old apartment i couldn't work as much, and
retail during the holidays REALLY sucks this year because people are
not buying and my stubborn boss refuses to believe it's because people
don't have the money;

I finally did move, along with all four Troublemakers, but then my
body really shut down with mild GI symptoms, back spasms, and even a
cold.

Then on Dec 23rd, i got food poisoning...spent Xmas eve sleeping all
day and munching on crackers...got a holiday takeout dinner from
Denny's and relaxed the most of the evening, i did feel slightly
nauseous later...

well after waking up with a sour stomach and back spasms, i spent the
early hours of Xmas morning on my knees in the bathroom ...i'm waiting
for the pain drugs to kick in so i can go back to sleep..

but....

In spite of all this...there is a kitten on my desk alternating
hunting the computer cursor or investigating for greeblings under my
keyboard...and sitting three fee away on top of boxes is a tiny
Christmas tree with lights and a few presents underneath...and taped
to the boxes, are four little stocking, each containing a can of
gooshyfood....

So aside from the fact that this is the WORST Xmas ever for me....I
friggin STILL made the most of it....cause dammit it's CHRISTMAS...

This is the beginning of a new start for me...and I'm not gonna let
some food poisoning completely ruin christmas...

time to open presents, then go back to bed...

hugs to all and Happy Christmas

Kristi
Old December 25th 11, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Happy Christmas oh daughter of mine! Hope you got some nice presents
and you feel better soon and may next year be so much better

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 25th 11, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"Mischief" wrote in message
[...]

Well, good for you! Stubbornness is a virtue!

hugs to all and Happy Christmas

GWS, and back-at-chya!

--
MatSav

Old December 25th 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 12/25/2011 11:10 AM, Mischief wrote:
[...]

"When at windows in December the season's signs they set
Some smile for they remember==
Others pray that they forget." (author unknown)

We are sending purrs and prayers that in future
years your memories bring a smile. Best wishes for
the coming New Year. MLB
Old December 25th 11, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

happy Xmas, Kristi, I really hope life gets a lot better for you in 2012.

--
Adrian
Old December 27th 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Mischief" wrote in message
[...]

I'm sorry things have piled up on you like that. Good for you for making
the most of things anyway. I hope 2012 is a *much* better year for you.

Joy

MERRY XMAS RPCH+B Matthew[_3_] Cat health & behaviour 1 December 25th 08 11:51 PM
MERRY XMAS EVERYONE Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 6 December 25th 08 04:21 PM
Merry Xmas! David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 1 December 26th 06 05:40 AM
Merry Xmas David Stevenson Cats - misc 2 December 26th 03 03:11 PM
Merry Xmas David Stevenson Cat rescue 1 December 26th 03 03:11 PM