hovering at the edges

Old November 2nd 04, 06:37 PM
Heather

Uh o, hed fur da hillz!

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
but dey duzint, anna now soft iza makin doze clippy noizes agin, OEJ,

gettin
cautiousy
Heather wrote in message
Yu wud, wuddnt yu

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
You wuuld think a hooman wuuld show more repect dan dat, OEJ, who gets

upset
of the hooman wants get up befur her iz done
Heather wrote in message
Da saym, fing happinz tu owr meowmie!

Matthias an Maestro, cheef "biskitmaykurz"

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I duzint do happy pawz unless I iz on minez back and I happy paw

her
chin,
OEJ iz our big happy paw kitty, her sayed der iz some spotz left

but
sometimez Soft hasta get up anna uze da litterbox ifin OEJ 'cides

ta
happy
paw inna night on her bellypartz. Trudi
Heather wrote in message
Owr meowmie yewzed tu be fluffy tu, buttid she lost alot uf wate

last
yeer.
Sheez still got sum nys soft playsiz fur needin tho.

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Yez her waz err quite err fluffy, now her izunt so fluffy orz

soft
efur,
Trudi not sure she likez it efur
Heather wrote in message
O, she must be onna dyit den. Now weez see.

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
her sayed dat when her haz counted da pointz her iz eatin

itall,
Trudi,
who
nefur findz anythin pointy in herown fud
Heather wrote in message
Datz not furry nys

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message
the onliest purblem is sometimez soft duzint share it,
Trudi,
eating
hers
with relish
Heather wrote in message
Itz furry furry gud!

Matthias, savoring da tayst

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message
Dis isa spekal fishiez, itz taste like pinchy crab
butted
itsa
really
fishies anna so it duznt make any hoomanz getz

hivez,
Trudi,
sharin
with
her
friendz
Heather wrote in message
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, iz dat fish? Ize luv fish! Fangu

furry
mutch
soft!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote

in
message
soft sayed to thank you

Hand comes through the 'porter with a treat

fur
trudi
and
her
friend...
Lookit soft gived uses some fakey crabby meat,
Trudi,
who
lofez
fishes
Heather wrote in message
Soft sowndz lyke a furry speshul hoomin. Yu

shud
be
purrowd
uv
hur.

Matthias

"Miss Violette"

wrote
in
message
You haz very sepkal hoomanz indeed, soft

sayed
if
bast
efur
didn't
send
kitty fur her ta tend anna her waz'lowed

ta
pik
one
out
her
wuuld
get
da
hardest one ta 'dopt furm da shelter,

Trudi,
prowd
of
her
hoomanz
Heather wrote in

message
Yup, weez furry lukkee indeed! An yu

node,
owr
meowmiez
'doptid
us
beklawz
weez wur "diffrint", so dey must luv us

lotz.

Matthias

"Miss Violette"

wrote
in
message
Da bestest thing 'bout bein a kitty is
hoomanz
we
find
uses
dat
lof
ourselfs
juz as we iz, Trudi
Heather wrote in
message

Datz rite, yu guyz shud stay! An yu

node
wat?
Ize
brayn
damijed
tu!
Ize
waz borned dis way, an see, Ize

nottid
oranj!

Matthias

"Gabrielle" wrote

in
message

Hay, Hay guyz! We fink yw shud

come
owt
uv
lurkin
ana
partay
wif
uz!
Chester wud want yew tu, yew kno.

Fred
ana
Clyde
are
new
at
ar
howse
ana
gess whut, Clyde iz orinj, tew!

Corz
hez
brane
damaijed,
be
datz
just
cuz uv sum meeen huminz, not cuz

hez
orinj.

Ralph, Fred, & Clyde

pam wrote:

HiHi, dis is PacoBell anna

Charlie.
We'ze
nottid
bin
heer
long
tyme,
cuzza Meowmie hazn't had 'pooter

aksis.
But'
we'ze
bin
reedin'
an'
purrin' fur alla da kittiz an'

hoomins
dat
needid
it.
An'
we'ze
gunna
lurk at da Jellicle Ball.

Owerown
bruffur
Chester
(RB)
luffed
da
Jellicle Ball. Anna--dis iz wy

we
maddid
Meowmie
borrow
'pooter
fur
wunc--we mite be gettin a new

bruffer
er
sisfur
(we
don
no
yet
wich
wun), anna dis kitty if it komes

tew
ower
hows
will
be
ORING!!!
we'ze
effur hadded a ORING kitty in

ower
hows.
So,
send
few
purrs
anna
stuffs dat dis iz a nize kitty

dat
lykes
us
all.
An,
fink
uv
usses
as
yew eet an' danze at da Jellicle

Ball.
We
will
be
waytin'
fur
da
calling uv naymes.

Old November 2nd 04, 08:39 PM
Miss Violette

I iz safe until furry wakez up, dis is himz job anna I kan hide if i seez
himzelf starta gett doze efil clipper things, OEJ

Old November 2nd 04, 08:39 PM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
I iz safe until furry wakez up, dis is himz job anna I kan hide if i seez
himzelf starta gett doze efil clipper things, OEJ

Well, if youz see him comin afore he gets to you, you iz welcome to
teleport ofurr ro mine place. Or better yet, to Cleo and Amelia's place.
I'm sure dat we could find a nice comfy spot to hide until da
clippermonster is hided away agin.

STTom
Wanting to keep his favorite girlkitty safe.

Old November 3rd 04, 02:33 AM
Miss Violette

thank yourownsef, Himz didn't getz dem out kaz he voted anna den iz cukin
powk chopz, OEJ, grateful fur da 'lectunz