Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's Sixth Purrday

Old February 4th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's Sixth Purrday

da onez we getted fur kissamouse duz, *smilez atta rosco* OEJ goez insane
aza hooman when her playz wif doze... da ofur day hersef played anna jumped
so hard hersef hitted herown head onna unnerneaf ofa table... da hoomanz
almozt laffed at hersef... minesef i wuz purti impurressed wifa owld cat
beinable ta jump dat high, Stormmee
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
Won't you all join me in celebrating Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's sixth
purrday? It was on January 31. I would have posted sooner, but was
having computer problems.

Meowmie Debby

Uh bery hapy belaytud Purrday, Lillith Kitten-Mahoney!

Heerz 6 meowzeez furr yuz.
X:3QQ~~~~~~ X:3QQ~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~ X:3QQ~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~ X:3QQ~~~~~~
--
Pitô.ônya

Do the mowsies make noise when you shake them?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Mouse Chaser & Grocery Inspector Extraordinaire

Old February 4th 07, 08:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 20:46:22 -0500, "Debby Hanoka"
wrote:

Won't you all join me in celebrating Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's sixth
purrday? It was on January 31. I would have posted sooner, but was
having computer problems.

Meowmie Debby

have six plates of fud, one fur each yeer, and sellabrate!
beauty

Fangu, Beauty! I'll get even fluffier than I am now!

Speaking of food, I keep howling and howling for my next ration of Fancy
Feast and my humans won't give it to me!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence

this is terrible! starvink you! you should arrest your hoomin. read
below what happened 2 weeks ago when I turned in my hoomin to the
police. ask for inspektor jacques chat-clouseau.
beauty

[The 'porter twinkles at Beauty and Cinder's home and a large,
grey Chartreux in a dark suit steps out. He takes a wallet out of his
inside pocket, strides up to the human and shows the human his badge
and ID]

Miaou! I eez zee Inspektor Jacques Chat-Clouseau of zee
Gendarmerie-Feline de la France, and am heer on official biznez!

Eet seems zat yew haff been a mean-mean hooman! Yur kitties
tellz me dat you starves zem, and zat you did not preeviously allow
zem to come on Community 'venturez!

Do I haff to arrest you and send you to zee Devil's Island to
correkt zees unakseptable behafior?
--
à bientôt,

Jacques
1/19/2007 10:16:49 AM
Old February 4th 07, 09:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

On Feb 3, 11:23 pm, "PixieDust413" wrote:
Happy Purrday to yu, Ms Lillith Kitten-Mahoney. I'ze hopes you had a
furry gud day wif lotsa treets anna prezzies. :::shyly, MuShu hands
Ms Lillith a pretty pink carnation:::

Fangu for da pink carnation, MuShu! May I eat it?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence
Purrday Girl

Iffen you'ze wud like to. Da hooman I lifs wif now sez day you shud
do whutefur you wantz onna yur purrday!

Duz you like to eet flowers?

MuShu, confuzzled

Old February 4th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Auntie Becky has long dark hair.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

"Rebecca" wrote in message
et...
I duznt know if weze related, Lilith. Duz we hav da same kullering?

Rebecca

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Fangu, Rebecca! You have the same name as Cousin Rosco's meowmie. Are
you two related?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence

"Rebecca" wrote in message
et...
Happeehappee purrday, Lilith!

Rebecca

ups.com...

Old February 4th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Won't you all join me in celebrating Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's sixth
purrday? It was on January 31. I would have posted sooner, but was
having computer problems.

Meowmie Debby

Mine luff, happy purrday! Sorry I'z late wif dis. Cleocatra's purrday
was New Years Day, an mine Paw furgeted to say anyfing about it.
Ranger, bring da box...

I heard your Paw wasn't feeling well. Is he betterer now?

[Ranger comes forward with a fancy wrapped box, carrying it by the
bright red ribbon.]

Wez bof went out and looked all over da place fur dis.

[Ranger places the box at Lilith's feet. She unwraps and opens the
box. Inside is a platinum ring, just the right size to fit around
Lilith's collar.]

Oh, dis is bootifull!

See, it haz free gemstones on it. Dey's purrday stones - one fur
yourown purrday, an one fur mineown purrday, an one fur Ranger's
purrday.

Fangu, Sammy!

Happy purrday, mine luff.

[Sammy gives Lilith a nose smooch. Ranger then does likewise.]

[Lilith first grooms Sammy's forehead, and then Ranger's, in appreciation.]

Fangu! I luffs you both!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old February 4th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Won't you all join me in celebrating Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's sixth
purrday? It was on January 31. I would have posted sooner, but was
having computer problems.

A very happy Purrday! ...and many more. (:-B) ----Kitty happy
face.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards, Fred

Fangu, Diana, Ryan, Cinnamon, & Uncle Fred!

I like the kitty happy face!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old February 5th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Happee Purrday Miss Lilith
Frum allovus in Jasmine's Clowder

Old February 5th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Stormmee wrote:
[...]

Olny da freez-dryt wunz.
Pit2nya

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's 4th Purrday ChildFree23 Cat community 28 February 21st 05 03:07 AM
4 days with my kitten.. please help :) [email protected] Cats - misc 12 January 18th 05 04:39 AM
4 days with the kitten... please help me :) [email protected] Cats - misc 4 January 16th 05 02:50 AM
Guest Cat & Kitten LOL Cat anecdotes 30 August 10th 04 02:08 PM
Gem the Gray Kitten (long) Annie Benson-Lennaman Cat anecdotes 21 August 25th 03 01:02 AM