Firez

Old October 23rd 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Firez

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:06:16 -0500, Granby wrote:

Maggie May, you iz rite. We moffed to anoder houze and at firstz we waz
upsetz. But, as youownself said az long az your hooman luffs you and iz
dere, it iz yourown ontruehome no matterz where da houze iz. Piglet and
Scooter shakeing their heads in agreement

Dis is abso-purr-lutely true! Ourz hoomins mofed us to TWO DIFFERENT
HOWSES in just over a monf, and it was actually ok. Wez even ended up wif
a betterer howse dan we used to haf, wif more winders and a better yard
and efen wif STAIRZ!

Sammy
Old October 23rd 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

iffin itz got fudz den itz a onetruhome.

Chappy, Wide Body

Granby wrote:

Maggie May, you iz rite. We moffed to anoder houze and at firstz we waz
upsetz. But, as youownself said az long az your hooman luffs you and iz
dere, it iz yourown ontruehome no matterz where da houze iz. Piglet and
Scooter shakeing their heads in agreement
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
ups.com...

On Oct 22, 8:53 pm, Me wrote:

Dat is furry skary. Weze not neer da firez, but dere all round us. Weze
purrin fur all da hoomins an kittiez dat had to leev der onetruhomes, or
lost der onetruhomes.

Dis tak awile for annykittee to lern but yooo cannot wose yoor
onetruhome iffn your hoomins r still wiff yoo. Dey will mak yooo
anuver onetruhome an yooo can cumplane abowt it.

Maggy May

--

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Samuel Redcat wrote:

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:41:57 -0500, Granby wrote:

I duzent wanna make any kitties madz but wif all da bigbig firez on da
koast, why dozent we port to da east kost and finsh da venture? We kan
honor da lady we wanted to go anna seez at da Ballz. We jus dozen need
be klogging da highwayz and kauzing konfushzion rite now. Piglet
ducking
for those throwing firz sticks for her suggestion.

I fink dat might be a gudgud idearment. Doze firsz is scary! An mineown
Grandmeowmie and her doggie Cali and mine Unka Pat and his doggie
Maggie
haf three fires burnin wifin 10 miles of thereown houses. And one of
doze
(da closest one) is burnin towards dem!

Dat scares mineownself.

Sammy- Hide quoted text -

Old October 23rd 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 23, 9:19 am, Samuel Redcat wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:06:16 -0500, Granby wrote:
Maggie May, you iz rite. We moffed to anoder houze and at firstz we waz
upsetz. But, as youownself said az long az your hooman luffs you and iz
dere, it iz yourown ontruehome no matterz where da houze iz. Piglet and
Scooter shakeing their heads in agreement

Dis is abso-purr-lutely true! Ourz hoomins mofed us to TWO DIFFERENT
HOWSES in just over a monf, and it was actually ok. Wez even ended up wif
a betterer howse dan we used to haf, wif more winders and a better yard
and efen wif STAIRZ!

Weee muvd from a place wiff no stairs an weegut stairz two. Wots of
dem. Andeay got fluffy ondem so dey mak nic wittle sleepy-benches four
napz. Sumtimes Uncl Bill waff at how meny uv uss issa seepin on da
cozy steps. Until BEAR go up andown. Hee mak us move. Hee so big an
clumsy. But hee help mak it home too. Wee wud miss him iff hee had to
go wiv outside wike a wulf.

Winnie

--

Sammy

Old October 23rd 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 22, 4:41 pm, "Granby" wrote:
I duzent wanna make any kitties madz but wif all da bigbig firez on da
koast, why dozent we port to da east kost and finsh da venture? We kan
honor da lady we wanted to go anna seez at da Ballz. We jus dozen need to
be klogging da highwayz and kauzing konfushzion rite now. Piglet ducking
for those throwing firz sticks for her suggestion.

My Uncl Bill gotta fren hooo issa VACUATING hur hom anhee issa worreed
bout her. Purrs for Kafleen, pleez.

Maggy May

Old October 23rd 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

My Uncl Bill gotta fren hooo issa VACUATING hur hom anhee issa worreed
bout her. Purrs for Kafleen, pleez.

Maggy May

Mine whole howse is purrin fur Kafleen.

Sammy

Old October 23rd 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 23, 12:57 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
big purrz, Tiger fur hiz howze

Fangyu Tiger. Sumtimz Uncl Bill call her Kat an yoo know dat meenz she
issa wunnerful.

Winnie

--

Will in New Haven wrote in oglegroups.com...

On Oct 22, 4:41 pm, "Granby" wrote:
I duzent wanna make any kitties madz but wif all da bigbig firez on da
koast, why dozent we port to da east kost and finsh da venture? We kan
honor da lady we wanted to go anna seez at da Ballz. We jus dozen need

be klogging da highwayz and kauzing konfushzion rite now. Piglet

ducking
for those throwing firz sticks for her suggestion.

My Uncl Bill gotta fren hooo issa VACUATING hur hom anhee issa worreed
bout her. Purrs for Kafleen, pleez.

Maggy May- Hide quoted text -

Old October 23rd 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 23, 12:15 pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
My Uncl Bill gotta fren hooo issa VACUATING hur hom anhee issa worreed
bout her. Purrs for Kafleen, pleez.

Maggy May

Mine whole howse is purrin fur Kafleen.

Sammy

Fangyu an yoor hous. Shee issa VACUATED anna I fink sheee willbe ok.

Winnie

Old October 23rd 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 23, 2:33 pm, "Granby" wrote:
u got lotaz purrz and payherz. So do all dem poorz people dat liffz dewre.

Meowmie Micki wuz watchin da peeple been vacuated on r teluvishun,
eben do Buddy-parrot wanna watch cartooms, anddey brung der kitties
wit dem ander d*ggies two. Ander wuz sumwun frum wayfar away
deeliverin PET FOOD. Hoomins bee gudgud in mergency. Da gud wunz. .

Maggy May