debate for chief justicat

Old August 19th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Default Time to Vote!!

OK, thanks for voting! I have recorded your 3 votes.

Anti Sandy

"Me" wrote in message
Sumfin is goin on here. Ize not sure wat. First, Chappy beets me up dis
mornin, den he goes an votes fur Louise.

Snowflake

Snowflake hands ofur hur vote fur Chester. Chappy an Booker hand ofur der
votes fur Louise.

Anti Sandy wrote:

OK, unless there is a lot of objection, I will serve as vote-counter
again. You can post your votes online or email them to carrieandbishop-6
at yahoo dot com. I will acknowledge all votes I see so that you know I
have seen them. I will periodically post a list of the kitties whose
votes I have seen.

If we count today as the start date and run the election for a week like
last time, we can run it through the end of the day on Wednesday next
week. Sound OK?

Oh, and Trudi, sweetie, don't go far, OK?

Anti Sandy, watching over her shoulder

Old August 19th 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
I think Louise is being a bad example for other sweet kitties!

Chester

Ize lovable! Ne1 sez I not lovable, I hit dem till dey change mind.

"Lovable Louise"

That sounds like a bad example!!!!!

Chester

Old August 19th 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default debate for chief justicat

Julie Porter wrote:
Now da kittens are GONE! Ime gonna luk like a suspect!!

Bear

Where did they disappear to? Did you scare them away?

Chester

I doant knoe. Dey were gon fur a day an now der bak. I duno if

dis
is
gud ur bad.

Bear

It sounds bad. Is their kitty mom with them?

Chester

Yes she iz! Shees a good mom and stays close to dem. Dey are SO

small!
Sheez reely pretty, an furry small. My momm calls her Daisy. My mom
finks Daisy and da kittenz ar all gorjus. *sob*

Bear

That's horrible! Do you need me to talk to her about those kittens?

Chester

Well, yess. Fangu fur offering.

Bear

OK. Where is she?

Chester

Old August 19th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ayeshalan

Default Time to Vote!! (was: debate for chief justicat)

Stormmee wrote:
*trudi moves ofur so her new furnd kan take ofur purt of the watchin dutiez,
Trudi
Ayeshalan wrote in message
ps.com...

Anti Sandy wrote:

[gently shredded fur space]

Oh, and Trudi, sweetie, don't go far, OK?

Anti Sandy, watching over her shoulder

Sounds like a furry good plan to us! If necessary (but we hope it
won't be), Ariel and I can offer again to recount votes.

In the meantime, I will assist Trudi in looking after you. I am a
furry good hoomin bodyguard!

:: Mina offers Trudi a friendly sniff and headbump, then settles into
her watching spot until the voting is done ::

Old August 19th 06, 10:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

trudi twitches her whiskers and tail and they watch out for the nice hooman
togefur
Ayeshalan wrote in message
oups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
*trudi moves ofur so her new furnd kan take ofur purt of the watchin

dutiez,
Trudi
Ayeshalan wrote in message
ps.com...

[gently shredded fur space]

Old August 19th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Ize lovable! Ne1 sez I not lovable, I hit dem till dey change mind.

"Lovable Louise"

That sounds like a bad example!!!!!

Chester

Ize CAT, therefore purrfect, right?

"Lovable Louise"
Old August 19th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Ize lovable! Ne1 sez I not lovable, I hit dem till dey change mind.

"Lovable Louise"

That sounds like a bad example!!!!!

Chester

Ize CAT, therefore purrfect, right?

"Lovable Louise"

Right!!! That's why it's such a problem!!!!! We don't want to hurt
our humans because they feed us. And we don't want to hurt other cats
because they're cats and they're purrfect like us!!!!

Chester

Old August 19th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Chester goes to find a place to sleep while the voting is going on.

Stormmee wrote:
trudi twitches her whiskers and tail and they watch out for the nice hooman
togefur
Ayeshalan wrote in message
oups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
*trudi moves ofur so her new furnd kan take ofur purt of the watchin

dutiez,
Trudi
Ayeshalan wrote in message
ps.com...

[gently shredded fur space]

Old August 20th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Ize CAT, therefore purrfect, right?

"Lovable Louise"

Right!!! That's why it's such a problem!!!!! We don't want to hurt
our humans because they feed us. And we don't want to hurt other cats
because they're cats and they're purrfect like us!!!!

Chester

Y?

"Lovable Louise"

Do you want other cats to hit you?

Chester

Any More Debate Questions? ChildFree23 Cat community 30 August 2nd 06 02:26 AM
New Chief Justicat Needed ClowderCat Cat community 31 July 30th 06 09:10 PM
Poppet debate slinkytigs Cat anecdotes 6 June 16th 06 01:09 PM
Ann MArtin claims debate Steve Crane Cat health & behaviour 94 September 3rd 03 06:49 PM
Vaccinations The great Debate *~*SooZy*~* Cat health & behaviour 50 August 26th 03 07:22 PM