All kind of tabbies! (KFW)

Old December 15th 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default All kind of tabbies! (KFW)

Stripes, swirls, spots! She's got 'em! Check out the kittens:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...anda_013_2.jpg

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old December 15th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

Stripes, swirls, spots! She's got 'em! Check out the kittens:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...anda_013_2.jpg

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

What a good Momma and a glorious litter! I'd be hard-pressed to pick a
favorite.
Karla

Old December 16th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Wayne Mitchell

"Kreisleriana" wrote:

Stripes, swirls, spots! She's got 'em! Check out the kittens

A couple of those look decidedly South American.
--

Wayne M.
Old December 16th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Wayne Mitchell" wrote in message
"Kreisleriana" wrote:

Stripes, swirls, spots! She's got 'em! Check out the kittens

A couple of those look decidedly South American.
--

Wayne M.

She and the kittens are Bengals, aren't they?

Really adorable.

Jo

Old December 16th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

On Dec 15, 10:19*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
Stripes, swirls, spots! *She's got 'em! *Check out the kittens:http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...14/amanda_013_...

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

AGGH! My eyes, my eyes! The cuteness! Wow.... what a milk bar that
mama kitty is! But those babies, omigosh, now I want more tabbies!

Melissa
Old December 16th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

Stripes, swirls, spots! She's got 'em! Check out the kittens:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...anda_013_2.jpg

Grey, black, and tan! All those different colors and patterns. And
the mom cat is the cutest one of all.

I counted 7 kittens. Am I missing any?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old December 16th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

Stripes, swirls, spots! She's got 'em! Check out the kittens:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...anda_013_2.jpg

Grey, black, and tan! All those different colors and patterns. And
the mom cat is the cutest one of all.

I counted 7 kittens. Am I missing any?

I did at first, too, but I was wrong. There are only (only!?) six. I
mistook Mom's leg for a kitten body. Count kitten heads- If you start under
Mom's "arm" on the right and go clockwise-- there are two heads, then Mom's
hind leg. There are two kittens between her hind legs. Then continuing up,
one, two more. Most seem to have their tiny claws out, by the way. Ouch,
Mom!

Old December 16th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

I counted 7 kittens. Am I missing any?

I did at first, too, but I was wrong. There are only (only!?) six. I
mistook Mom's leg for a kitten body.

You're right!! Even after I read this, I was still counting that leg
as a kitten, and then I was wondering how you could have mistaken one
of the other kittens for a mother cat limb. Her rear left leg is very
kitten-shaped. And I *thought* the stripe pattern on that "kitten"
was a bit unusual!

Most seem to have their tiny claws out, by the way. Ouch, Mom!

I wonder if that feels good to mom?

That mother cat has the prettiest face.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old December 20th 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:

Stripes, swirls, spots! She's got 'em! Check out the kittens:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...anda_013_2.jpg

Grey, black, and tan! All those different colors and patterns. And
the mom cat is the cutest one of all.

I counted 7 kittens. Am I missing any?

I can only see five. You apparently have very good eyes. MLB