Sorry I'z been away...

Old March 31st 04, 02:38 PM
Miss Violette

I wuuld love a snak, anna I seez a table ofur der. I willz go anna range the
cushinz anna you getza fud, I likez anthin, OEJ
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Oh gud! Letz so danz a while, den we cud come back to one ob doze corner
cushions an do sum more smurgles...

STTom

Wud you likez somfing to eat, bootiful miss OEJ? I'z wud be glad to go
get us a plate of fud wez cud share.

STTom

Old March 31st 04, 02:40 PM
Miss Violette

I am a little hungri, Letz go anna getz oursefz a snak, TV takez the royal
paw and starts toward da fud
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...
I agree! Let's go dance...

grabs TVs paw and dashes to the dance floor

Oh, this is nice! How about we go rest on one of those comfortable
corner cushions for a while?

Cleopatra

Old April 2nd 04, 09:03 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

I am a little hungri, Letz go anna getz oursefz a snak, TV takez the royal
paw and starts toward da fud

That's an excellent idea, Sir TV. Oh look, fresh salmon and tuna! I
*love* salmon and tuna. What are your favorite foods?

Cleopatra

Old April 2nd 04, 09:06 PM
ShortTail Tom

I wuuld love a snak, anna I seez a table ofur der. I willz go anna range the
cushinz anna you getza fud, I likez anthin, OEJ

Das a gudgud idea, bootiful miss OEJ!

Here, I'll get of dat salmon and tuna dat Cleopatra talkeded about, and
sum of dose nip-roasted mousies, and some barbequed flutterbys, and some
of dat hoomin sliced lunchmeat that Tabitha Kitten talks about liking...

Oh, and look outside da window...

dashes outdoors to a nearby garden, grabs some red roses

How duz deze look, miss OEJ? Deze flowers is for yourown bootiful self, too.

STTom

Old April 3rd 04, 11:58 AM
Miss Violette

any fud isa good, butted my favorite people fud isa chicken, den afur dat
isa any kinda pasta, itsa specially good when furry puts pasta wif shrimpeez
ora scallopz, butted i liketsa try any fud, Tuna is a gift from bast alzo,
TV, startin ta drool... He getz a platter... I willz hold dis here anna you
loadz ourwselfz up, TV

Old April 3rd 04, 12:00 PM
Miss Violette

*OEJ feels very lucky indeed*

They iz bootiful, and you isa a very catsiderate mancat... Here isa some nip
wine, and a vase fur doze flowerz... OEJ

Old April 3rd 04, 03:57 PM
ShortTail Tom

*OEJ feels very lucky indeed*

They iz bootiful, and you isa a very catsiderate mancat... Here isa some nip
wine, and a vase fur doze flowerz... OEJ

Oh, dat nip wine looks like gudgud stuff - fangu furry much. And I'll
put doze flowers in da vase.

You know, bootiful miss OEJ, in da last few months life has gotten furry
good for me. I'z went from being a mostly-outside kitty who got feeded
by his hoomins but never really got any attention, having to stay
outdoors and deal wif nasty d*gs and mean kitties. But now, thanks to
someone showing me that I'z welcome at some places other than mineown
home, and somekitties showing me how 'porters work, and meeting
yourownbootiful self, life is a whole lot more enjoyabable. Especially
being able to spend time wif yourown bootiful, caring self.

Fangu so furry much!

STTom
with a tear of joy in his eye

Old April 3rd 04, 04:08 PM
Miss Violette

AAWWW, did yourownsef go inna in at the hoomanz dat isa payin you 'tentionz,
sometimez hoomanz isa notted asa smart as we wuuld like butted da good
hoomanz makez up fur dat, OEJ, glad her wink's life isa gettin betterer

Old April 3rd 04, 04:25 PM
ShortTail Tom

AAWWW, did yourownsef go inna in at the hoomanz dat isa payin you 'tentionz,
sometimez hoomanz isa notted asa smart as we wuuld like butted da good
hoomanz makez up fur dat, OEJ, glad her wink's life isa gettin betterer

No, I'z is purty shy around hoomins. I'z will eat da food dey leaves for
me, and sleep in da soft, warm bed dey leaves out, and I do visit wif
dere kitties, but I'z afraid to let da hoomins get too close. Da
hoomins official kitties tell me dat itz safe, but I'z still purty shy
about it.

STTom