SF Bay Area: Cat needs a new home (fwd)

Old May 3rd 04, 10:05 PM
Stephen Denney

Default SF Bay Area: Cat needs a new home (fwd)

I am forwarding this urgent appeal on behalf of a friend.
If anyone is interested, please contact me at

- Steve Denney

Old May 4th 04, 04:26 AM
Tracy

Contact the Berkeley East Bay Humane Society (no-kill shelter) and
talk to them about an owner-surrender. There is a waiting list, but it
isn't unmanageably long. I volunteer there regularly and the cat will
be well-cared for while waiting for a new home.

Info at: http://www.berkeleyhumane.org/Surren...rendering.html

.