Lilith Update

Old July 7th 09, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Default Lilith Update

Hi, this is Meowmie Debby. I took Lilith to TED's this morning,
and she had crystals in her urine and the beginnings of a urinary
tract infection. She got two shots - an anti-inflamatory, and an
antibiotic - and a week's worth of Clavamox that starts tomorrow
(Tuesday).

Lilith kicks her hoomin off the computer and starts typing.

Fangu for all of your purrs.

HISS-SPIT on TED. He squeezed my nether-regions to get a urine
sample! I tried to get away from him but he was too quick! He
left for a minute, then came back and gave me two shots! I went
right into my carrier after that, and Debby took me home. She
put me down in the living room and let me out of the carrier, and
I promptly ran under The PawPaw's bed. A while later, I started
feeling better, so I went into Debby's room while she was out
earning Toonas and had some kibble and a big drink of water. It
still hurts to use the litter box, though. I heard TED say that
it'll take a couple of days until I can pee without hurting.

Respectfully meowed,
Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence

(and her trained human slave, Debby)

Old July 7th 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 22:13:39 -0400, ChildFree23's
nimble, little paws typed:

Fangu for all of your purrs.

HISS-SPIT on TED.

Well, Lillith, it seemz dat you had kwite a
'venture. Sorry to heer 'bowt TED beink so rood,
buttid he did find owt whut wuz wrong, and soon
you'll be better!

Sending mine Purrs!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/6/2009 10:48:13 PM
Old July 7th 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da onlee fing dat safez da TED iz himselfz did fine out what wuz wrong and
kan fix itself. For dat we are all fankfulz. Piglet glad her friend is
going to be better.

Old July 7th 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

On Jul 6, 10:13*pm, "ChildFree23" wrote:
[...]

I am glad to hear you are doing better.
Did TED tell you to have this special fud to dissolve the crystals?
Whenever I had crystals, TED would told Meowmie to feed me this
Hill's S/D fud for a month. I have been eating various prescription
fud ever
since the first time I had crystals.
Purrs continuing. I know how it feels to have an urinary infection.

Rusty
Old July 7th 09, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi has gone and gotten Tiger up furma nap ta anzwer diz...

Dear lilith, I had deze her kristalz anna fektshun befr... it taked 3 rowndz
of anti biotik ta get rid of da fekshun, den i getted 2 monfz of toona
flafured glucoamine, den i wuz atta same time switched to C/D kibblez, dat
wuz efin wurze dana ted vizit... itz duzint taze gud, anna alla ofur katz
inna howze blamez mineownsef beclawz soft anna furri iz too lazita feed uses
seperate.

we iz glad you iz feelin betterer,

Tiger

Old July 7th 09, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

HISS-SPIT on TED. He squeezed my nether-regions to get a urine sample!
I tried to get away from him but he was too quick! He left for a
minute, then came back and gave me two shots! I went right into my
carrier after that, and Debby took me home. She put me down in the
living room and let me out of the carrier, and I promptly ran under The
PawPaw's bed. A while later, I started feeling better, so I went into
Debby's room while she was out earning Toonas and had some kibble and a
big drink of water. It still hurts to use the litter box, though. I
heard TED say that it'll take a couple of days until I can pee without
hurting.

Da nerv of dat hoomin! Do you want me to go bite him fur you?

I'z will stay here in yours howse so I'z can help. If you needz anyfing,
I'z will get it fur you.

Sammy
Old July 7th 09, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

[...]

I fink yoons will feel bettur sune. Dey mite haff to chanj yoor fudz,
dough. It is gud dat yoons gotted treetment butted da TED shud GNOT
haff bin so ROOD.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN, for da Hous
Old July 7th 09, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 07:23:03 -0700 (PDT), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

I fink yoons will feel bettur sune. Dey mite haff to chanj yoor fudz,
dough. It is gud dat yoons gotted treetment butted da TED shud GNOT
haff bin so ROOD.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN, for da Hous

Psst! Sunrise! On anofur subjekt entirely, MH
frum Anti Soft's clowder asked yur clowder-mate
Missy owt on a date, and she neffur answered!
Mebee she didn't see da post, so cud you giff her
a gennle wap on da hed and waker her up? Fangu.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/7/2009 12:33:32 PM
Old July 7th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 7, 12:35*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 07:23:03 -0700 (PDT), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

I fink yoons will feel bettur sune. Dey mite haff to chanj yoor fudz,
dough. It is gud dat yoons gotted treetment butted da TED shud GNOT
haff bin so ROOD.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN, for da Hous

* * * * Psst! Sunrise! On anofur subjekt entirely, MH
frum Anti Soft's clowder asked yur clowder-mate
Missy owt on a date, and she neffur answered!
Mebee she didn't see da post, so cud you giff her
a gennle wap on da hed and waker her up? Fangu.

I will luk four herseff. Shee wuz hidin beclaws sum PEEPL wakd by da
hous dis mornin. Shee don't WIKE peepl. Butted shee wikes boycats.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old July 7th 09, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sunrise MH did ask Hissy Missy to da piknik. He iz dere now so, iffin her
wantsta, her kan jus show up dere. Himself iza nice boycat and will be ok
wiff her jus beink dere. Willow, always wanting to have cats make friends.