Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old June 25th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Sheriff Of Catmerica

I believe that everykitty is entitled to as much food and nip as
they want. A kitty should never worry about where their next
meal comes from, and whether or not their favorite sock will be
filled with fresh nip on a regular basis.

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

"Stormmee" wrote in message
ok den whut iz yourown pozitinz onna efuricat havin az muc fudz
az we wantz,
i meanz wuuld you infurze da law dat getz uses alla fuds...
anna nip we
wantz, whut wuuld you do ifin someone komalplained dat der
hooman wuz
liztenin ta ted anna cutin bak da fudz, OEJ, thinkin she heared
ted say
somfin 'bowt fuffy katz
Adam wrote in message
duz we getta ask queskinz? OEJ

Questions, yes. Answers, maybe.

Louise

Old June 25th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

GOOD! I vote for you too. Food is GOOD!

'fat' Beauty, sister of Cinder, no web page, lazy human's fault

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Old June 27th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

gud anzwer, howzabowt you louize? OEJ

2 much fud = fat cat. Know horibul exampul.

Louise

P.S. Ne1 not vote 4 me, I beet dem up.
Old June 27th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:04:06 -0400, Adam
wrote:

gud anzwer, howzabowt you louize? OEJ

2 much fud = fat cat. Know horibul exampul.

Louise

P.S. Ne1 not vote 4 me, I beet dem up.

Food is GOOD! Starvation is bad. I meow all day if my human starves
me. I meow LOUD.

Beauty, sister of Cinder, no web site

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Old June 28th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

2 much fud = fat cat. Know horibul exampul.

Louise

P.S. Ne1 not vote 4 me, I beet dem up.

Food is GOOD! Starvation is bad. I meow all day if my human starves
me. I meow LOUD.

Beauty, sister of Cinder, no web site

2 much fud = fat cat. Fat cats EVIL.

Old June 28th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Trudi anna OEJ puff atta same time, We duzint like ta be timidated!!!

I TGK, not scared. Ne1 not vote 4 me, I beet dem up.

Louise
Old June 28th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

i yellz if mineself seez da bottom of da bowl until they fill it up, Tiger

U not vote 4 me, I beet u up.

Louise